Lifespan of This Forum

page: 1

join

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
So....

How long is ATS going to leave this board open? I mean, obviously there'll be some measure of post-fizzle cleanup and discussion, and probably some measure of "It really DID start! It's just quiet and will take a few years to get noticeable.", but really... come on now.

I mean, I spose the Great Odometer Rollover could end the world this afternoon, but the great thing is, there'd be no one left to read this.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
And yet there is still 1 hour and 42 minutes remaining before anything is even supposed to happen.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Stunspot

Call my crazy but I believe 2012 ends at the same point that we roll into 2013..

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
The most practical solution is a re-naming, so that it can be a suitable home for themes of the same kind.
People have suggested "Doomsday predictions" or "Dated predictions".
"Dated" has a double meaning- "assigned to a date", or "obsolete, out of fashion".
Ae each predicted date passes, threads can slide easily from one meaning to the other.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by zaonez

I think the OP is talking about the 2012 forum on ATS....

Also I very much agree the dedicated 2012 forum should be deleted if the World does not blow up, and or everyone does not becomes enlightened gods.
edit on 21-12-2012 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Dont forget about the zombies.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by begoodbees

I love zombies. Always gotta think about the zombies.

top topics

join