It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird sounds all of 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
So i dont know if others have heard things outside all of 2012 ? Loud sound's that sound like giant horns being blown or something like the war of the worlds movie when the ships come out of the ground.

Has any one else heard these sounds ? I have only once .

What do you all think?
edit on 21-12-2012 by HattoriHanzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by HattoriHanzo

I heard it once..

Here

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Here is a collection of all the sounds in one big collection

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Unlike the year the Strange Sky Sounds i heard them as well in Toronto this year during the summer. the sound was very strange enough to begin with.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
They have yet to explain them still ?

Im listening to coast to coast right now and they are talking about those horns wow ! Right after i posted this .

Was it an ATS member who called in ?

Free Coast to Coast radio
edit on 21-12-2012 by HattoriHanzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

I have heard strange sounds out of the blue on two occasions. One last year, and another this year.

Last year: www.abovetopsecret.com...

This year: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The noise differed between the two occasions, but they were both coming from the sky...very weird. I haven't heard the noise since.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   

here in NYC it's really windy so it's hard to tell but before it sounded as if a jet engine was roaring right outside my window! Could have just been a low flying Jet having some trouble with all the wind and rain because there are a heck of alot of jets out here! I will say this storm is blowing like it's the end of the world! I plan on staying awake until the 6:11am EST, 11:11 GMT/UT passes! I thing if something was about to go down there would be alot more then weird sounds in the air! I believe if the Egregore had plans for us on this day maybe they had to cancel because of all the so called attacks on their DUMBs and so this leaves them with nowhere to run and nowhere to hide just like most of us! I just heard the noise again it sounds like a dam freight train running through the sky above and lasted for about 30 seconds or so! It was happening when the wind was'nt blowing as well!
I was thinking It could be the train station 3 city blocks away but I've never heard them so loud before! I'm wondering if the wind maybe amplifying the noise but the wind is blowing out of the east and the station is to the south of me! Oh well, whatever it is C'est la vie C'est la vie !

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Does any one know what these sounds are ?

top topics

join