It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK, 9/11, Roswell, SANDY HOOK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
*wasn't sure where to post. mods please move if necessary.*

you can add this to the list. i don't lay claim to "the government did it for gun control" theory, but i do see WAY too many inconsistencies. enough holes to know that things just aren't adding up.

a state trooper threatening arrest by way of free speech violation, the gun being found in the trunk on camera, the coroner denying them finding the rifle in the trunk, multiple witness testimony possibly implicating a 2nd and 3rd gunmen (including children), or the fact that lanza was found dead with only handguns.

ATS, if we keep a level head and not jump to ridiculous conclusions such as "this is a wag the dog scenario. families aren't real, this never happened." scenarios, actually questioning the proven inconsistencies will remain credible to those who need convincing that something isn't right. let's get to the truth regardless of how big or small the missing pieces are. the truth is what all men on earth deserve.

also, a "you will probably want to give sandy hook its own forum soon" thread

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Hardstepah

So whats your theory then?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
i have not come to my own conclusions yet as to what the motive is, however i have established that we are not being told everything.

the only thing i can say i believe for sure is there was definitely more than just adam lanza

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I dont buy the outlandish theory that some how the families were involved in a faux shooting or they hired actors. BUT, I, too am concerned about all of the unanswered questions a week later. And the coroner denying that they found a gun in the trunk (altho that is not the coroner's job to be searching car trunks) when it was on tape. Also the alleged second gunman that was arrested was witnessed by some of the parents but we have heard nothing more of it. Why?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Hardstepah

And the connection to "JFK" and "Roswell" is.....? We cant trust the government?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

was merely listing the big conspircies. no connection implied, just saying to add sandy hook to the list now is all.

top topics

join