It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drone Strikes: Where Are Obama's Tears..?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I caught this video & thought Cenk covered it perfectly.

I didn't know this, but the Yemeni journalist who covered a strike in Al-Malaja --- where 21 children were killed and 14 women -- was imprisoned for covering the deaths. Simply doing his job as a journalist. He was going to be released from prison a couple years later, but Obama made a call to Yemen & told them not to release him. Because he's a 'terrorist'. So the journalist who reports civilian deaths is considered a terrorist by Obama..

I can't remember any times where I've seen these sort of drone strikes covered in the news; it's of no consequence when we do it. But when it happens on our turf, acted on by a single person with a mental disorder, it's plastered across every news source 24/7 for over a week.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Now I like Cenk again. I'll forgive him for all the Ron Paul bashing.

Seriously though, he got to the root of the issue and explained it perfectly. I try explaining it to people close to me in relation to Newtown (which I know might not be the most sensitive thing in the world), but they act like "what does Pakistan have to do with us?". Sad #. Very sad

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
After those FAKE TEARS for the Sandy Hook victims, I am starting to believe that the "Obama is the Anti-Christ" threads might hold some weight.

edit on 21-12-2012 by Pedro4077 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pedro4077
After those FAKE TEARS for the Sandy Hook victims, I am starting to believe that the "Obama is the Anti-Christ" threads might hold some weight.

edit on 21-12-2012 by Pedro4077 because: (no reason given)

Eh.. it at least makes me believe the idea that he's himself a manchurian candidate of some kind. A total product of the intelligence community. I don't know though. Maybe he's just a really cold dude

join