The Dangers of Reiki / The Spirt Science

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by grainofsand

No, I am asserting that the main stream medical establishment does not want to admit that there might be something out there that may threaten them.

It is about the money, and that is what the bottom line is, and anything that threatens that money that would go into that establiment is considered bad and invalid. And the main stream medical community will do anything to protect that source of income, even by discounting what may be a cure for some of the conditions of life that affects many.

The chicken study did not get rave reviews, as there was no way for the medical community to make any money on it, yet it was shown to work.

And lawyers run the show when it comes to the medical practice. They dictate what can and can not be done, what treatments will and will not be approved, including advising and picking what statistics in any study that they come out with.

And any person or group that may have a cure would be discredited as quick as it comes out with the research that proves it. It has been going on for years. Think that this is just a statement, take a look at the following:

Sugar causes cancer. This study was done in the mid 1970's. The medical community came out with a study that proved, sugar causes cancer. It was underfunded by those who worked in the sweetener industry, and they came up with a set of results that proved this. However, as with all bad studies, it came out.

But if you don't think that the medical community is going to do everything that it can to stop any competition to its industry, then consider the 1936 study. As with any doctor or medical person, they will tell you that eating a well balanced diet, being nutritious is essential to maintaining health, yet tend to ignore the study done that shows that the soil is depleted in its minerals, and the nutiritional value of the food that is consumed declines every year. They will not tell you that, nor will they encourage that you take supplimental vitamins and minerals on a regular basis, rather being content to cure the symptom and not the cause.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tiger5
Churchianity has killed more people than Reiki.

I would agree there, and do not believe in any gods or the unable-to-prove claimed powers of Reiki.

It's almost pitiful to see religious types argue with Reiki believers when neither position so far holds a status any more supportable than the other.
edit on 29-12-2012 by grainofsand because: replaced 2nd 'position' to 'status' in last sentence.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sdcigarpig

I starred you because you hit the nail dead on with the hammer. I've been saying this for at least two years now. More often than not, I can prove they do this as well.

I have to treat my own father's heart condition, because his doctor isn't allowed to give him anything out side of his 'Book', even though he has already stated to us both, that I am right about a lot of the things he should be taking..

He has atherosclerosis, and you know what they did? Put 4 stents in him and gave him a blood-platelet aggregation inhibitor. That is nowhere even close to enough >.> Stents aren't going to do a damn thing, because the calcium/plaque they pushed back is still going to cause damage to the artery wall through inflammation.

The balloon inserted into the narrowing ‘smashes’ the cholesterol plaques (atherosclerosis) against the artery walls, thus widening the size of the lumen and increasing blood flow. However the action does damage to the artery walls

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 29-12-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sdcigarpig

Interesting comments and I repeat, I do not doubt the stifling of research where big corp can get away with it.
I am specifically concerned with Reiki in this thread though and if the claimed results were true then there would be an explosion of anecdotal evidence in a good practitioners area. People would flock to this amazing healer then the local press would get involved and international attention would eventually follow.

Or, are you saying the cover-up is at the very roots of local media so the crowds of patients being healed are being unreported. Perhaps teams of secret police are involved, killing off all the Reiki practitioners who actually get consistent results in impressive ailments.
If Reiki worked as well as claimed then it would naturally develop it's own stir in every community where a 'good' practitioner offers their service. Trouble is though, Reiki can't even produce enough impressive anecdotal evidence to get social media buzzing about it, let alone the average person on the street.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

let alone the average person on the street.

Yeah, you go ask the 'average person' what Reiki is. Go on. Go walk downtown, and ask every person you meet if they know what Reiki is. I guarantee you 98% of them, haven't even got a clue, let alone how to spell it.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

let alone the average person on the street.

Yeah, you go ask the 'average person' what Reiki is. Go on. Go walk downtown, and ask every person you meet if they know what Reiki is. I guarantee you 98% of them, haven't even got a clue, let alone how to spell it.

Hmm, yep thanks, that just supports my disbelief that this amazing magical cure has not managed to gain fame and huge popular belief with crowds of people queuing up for the service at local practitioners.
I just had a check at my local area, found a few practitioners operating out of private homes, come on, if it was so successful I would expect a decent size clinic or two in the 90 years of the Reiki brand being practiced.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

if it was so successful I would expect a decent size clinic or two in the 90 years of the Reiki brand being practiced.

It's kinda hard to gain a following for something most people know nothing about.

I can make a webpage or a blog talking about all kinds of things. Sure a few people here or there might come across it, but unless it's blatantly pushed in your face, it will go largely unnoticed.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

if it was so successful I would expect a decent size clinic or two in the 90 years of the Reiki brand being practiced.

It's kinda hard to gain a following for something most people know nothing about.

I can make a webpage or a blog talking about all kinds of things. Sure a few people here or there might come across it, but unless it's blatantly pushed in your face, it will go largely unnoticed.

Urm, word of mouth seems to work for most other new business models. Customers tell their friends and family about whichever mindblowingly amazing thing has happened, they try it out then tell their own friends and family.

Reiki has had 90 years as a brand, and even if it had only been going for the last 5 years in the UK, it could easily be argued that it has failed as something which has convinced service users enough to passionately tell their friends about it's healing properties.

So what is the failure now? Lack of awareness, even though it's results are allegedly so convincing to patients?
Global cover-up from big pharma to individual doctors and local media? Or more likely, Reiki doesn't work as claimed.
edit on 29-12-2012 by grainofsand because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Love is VERY cool but even the most kind, open-hearted person who attempts to project something pure and clean and loving will end up putting their STUFF into that projection.

Many deeply damaged, often sexually abused, physically abused, emotionally abused people are drawn to the healing arts -- including the energy healing modalities but also psychiatry and psychotherapy. It's an authentic need they have to heal their OWN wounds and in turn, to hopefully heal others. And I APPLAUD this process.

However, Reiki is not an energy neutral or energy pure process, by any means. The energy a Reiki pracititioner puts out on a given day is influenced by a HUGE array of things ranging from any emotional crap they've gone through during their day before they do a session with someone; toxic influences from their home life (a lot of Reiki people are living in abusive marriages/relationships, which creates HORRIFIC energy when they attempt to work on someone)......and then you have the whole corrupt lineage of Reiki energy in itself, which gets diluted, corrupted, and fuuucuckked up the more it gets passed along in these exclusive, expensive "initiations."

NEWS FLASH: If you believe that you need to be "initiated" into spiritual energy and have yet to make contact with that immensely loving, freely available, infinitely creative and supportive loving energy of the universe, then, HOUSTON, WE HAVE A FUUUCCCKING PROBLEM!
Because somebody or something has deluded you into thinking you need to take a class or get "certified" in order to be a healer who can convey healing energies.

All of that crappppola about needing to take a class, needing to have some lord or master or avatar or guru or "Reiki master" tell you that you're qualified to do wonderful and good things on this planet --- very popular, and completely bogus.

At this point I have collected HUNDREDS of pages of emails and letters from people around the world who had HORRENDOUS effects from either receiving Reiki treatments or becoming "initiated" into Reiki themselves.

Working on a book about it; have posted numerous times throughout the Net about this; receive monthly psychic attack from annoyed Reiki people who attempt to "send Reiki" to me to try to get me to "change my perception" around, you know, FACTS.
Doesn't work, folks!
Can't turn all lemons into lemonade; there ain't enough sugar in the whole universe!

Main problems: Reiki too often incorporates inscribing symbols and/or Sankskirt or Kanji letters into a person's auric field; these letters will create distorted energy effects in that person's energy field, usually overheating and a whole host of negative entities glomming on like the usual psychic parasites; the person will have bad effects and will try to intellectualize them as "good" ---- i.e., if I'm overheating, that means that SOMETHING is happening, ergo, it must be GOOD! (NOT!)

Also, there is overall an overheating, overenergizing effect in the auric field, and the person's field goes into a type of feverish state; many Reiki folks calls this a "healing crisis," yeah, right, FUCCCK you, you are obviously psychically blind and can't see a damneddd thing in the actual body of your patient!

Among the reports I've received, there are many genuine psychics who went psychically BLIND after receiving Reiki attunements or treatments; I had to help them UNHOOK from the Reiki crappppollla in order to return to balance. One man I know received a Reiki treatment and FLATLINED in front of me until we figured out he was under extreme psychic attack; I worked about 24 hours clearing him out and then he was FINE. To this day, the "healer" who did this to him is carrying horrific energy, hypnotized and mind controlled like a ZOMBIE, and won't take responsibility for what she is doing to people. And that is just my own situation that I observed; letters I received from all around the world report similar outcomes.

Look for LipstickMystic Negative Effects Reiki and you'll find some of my many posts on this elsewhere.

And believe me, Reiki folks; I'm GUNNING FOR YOU with a future book about this.
Just so you know.
edit on 29-12-2012 by LipstickMystic because: spelling
edit on 29-12-2012 by LipstickMystic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Being skeptical of Reiki without trying it first is kinda invalidating your opinion. It's like people outside of Masonry going on about how much more they know than actual Mason's.

The analogy being here, you would be hard pressed to convince the people who have experienced it, that it was nothing.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Well i have tried it and let me tell you

I certainly will not be recommending it to any of my friend's or loved one's.

Might as well just get a good massage.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Being skeptical of Reiki without trying it first is kinda invalidating your opinion. It's like people outside of Masonry going on about how much more they know than actual Mason's.

No it doesn't, my doubts are perfectly valid while we consider the failure of this belief to produce crowds of healed patients who all tell their friends and family, who in turn tell others after they themselves are healed. Simple exponential growth of awareness through word of mouth.

The analogy being here, you would be hard pressed to convince the people who have experienced it, that it was nothing.

I'm yet to meet one of these people and I'm amazed that a service which offers such amazing claims has not developed a decent following in all the years of practice. Any similar business model would have folded by now when the wonderful service is talked about by so few customers.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by LipstickMystic

Having read your blog Lypstickmystic, the answer to your questions is the following:

1) I did not lose money.
2) My health improved.
3) I did not experience anything I was not suppose to experience, no fights, no negativity, no chaos, if anything it was peaceful and ordered.
4) No bad stuff, unless you count being promoted at work.
5) I don't think so, my loved one and I are still comitted to each other.
6) children gravitate to me.
7) Actually no change in the psychic sense.
8) No accidents.
9) Animals gravitate to me when I am doing reiki and won't leave me alone till I put them on the other side of the door and then they will carry on till I let them in and demand attention.

And I am a reiki practitioner. Then again, it may be that every one does Reiki differently, looking to it for different purposes, mostly to heal their immediate ills, and not the underlieing spiritual causes or dealing with the issues that they should be dealing with.

In my years of doing reiki, I have encountered 2 types of people, those that are wanting change in their lives, and are looking for a means to effect those changes and those that are just looking for the quick fixes. The latter will go for any number of reasons, as things come and go, and do nothing to change their life, or take responsibility for what they have done. As with anything, there are good and bad things, and anything can be made to seem horrible, if the question is phrased in the right way, even something like water can be made to seem to be the most horrible thing on the planet.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by marvinthemartian
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Well i have tried it and let me tell you

I certainly will not be recommending it to any of my friend's or loved one's.

Might as well just get a good massage.

Maybe LipstickMystic would explain it as some negative energy thing going on while throwing a few unnecessary vulgar expletives in to reinforce her faith based position.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Well sir she is welcome to

Doesn't mean i have to agree with some one's mystical belief system.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by marvinthemartian

Doesn't mean i have to agree with some one's mystical belief system.

I share that thought, it is belief, or lack thereof, which is behind the invisible hordes of sick people rushing to Reiki practitioners.

In conventional medicine my dentist is amazing and has performed wonders to broken teeth in my mouth.
I told all my friends about her and a few switched to her practice. They in turn have told others.
Never mind the lack of scientific evidence, the lack of passionate word of mouth from patients in all these years speaks volumes in itself.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Yep if one person is amazed by the service of any small business and they encourage two people to try said service and so on and so on....

Won't be long before it's no longer a small business.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I love this thread, not because I think reiki or energy healing is bad, but because practitioners gathered together discussing it has shed some light on what I do or have done in the past!

I am not a formal practitioner. I do not practice Reiki, per se, as I have never studied it or its techniques. But in 2007, my husband stepped on a nail at work and had to get it removed at the emergency room. The hole it left in his foot was very painful. I asked to look at it and had a very strong intuitive moment as to what to "do" about it. Ever since then, I've used this technique somewhat infrequently, the last time being when my husband had an infarted colon and was facing surgery if it didn't feel better within 24 hours (it is a piece of damaged tissue in the colon, support tissue). He was told if it was still hurting him, it meant it wasn't healing on its own and surgery would need to be performed within a few days. Frantic, I turned to my "method" and it worked.

So, I have to ask the practitioners, can you please read about my technique and tell me if it is Reiki or related in some way? I dont' know how I came to know how to do this, but I have to say, there is NO way "evil" could be accomplished with this, as it seems like a great form of love to me and that can't be wrong at all. In fact, when I do it, I feel drained. I feel as if all I'm doing is transferring my energy to him. Anyway, so here's how I do it:

I have the person lie down with eyes closed, not speaking, and very calm. I have him/her imagine the illness or injury, through visualization. I then close my eyes and hold my hands as if there was a baseball in my hand (as to how my hands would be held), then visualize a bright green ball of light in them and with my hands, "roll" the ball. I don't actually touch my hands together, but there seems to be a lot of heat coming off of my hands. I then move my hands OVER the spot of injury or area of the body that is ill, about 1-2 inches, with my eyes closed, careful not to touch the spot. I visualize the illness or injury as black and then I "pull" the black tar-like stringy stuff out of the spot until I can see no more (with chronic illness, the black never totally disappears the first time, just sort of has a bit less when I'm done). Now remember, this is all visualization and hand movement, no real touching or anything. The last step is to "push" the bright green light INTO the same spot, rolling my hands OVER the spot, until it gets hot. That's it.

People always ask why I touch them when I say I won't, because they feel a tingling sensation (when I'm putting the green light in) or a pressure (when I'm pulling the "black" out). It feels like I'm touching them when I'm not, which I guess is the sensation of energy transfer. I've since learned when I'm doing it to "wipe" the black off my hands as I'm pulling out and even rinse my hands in cold water afterwards, makes me feel less tired.

This all came about intuitively, like I was being guided, but guided by "good", if there is a proper way to say it. Maybe I just tapped into a collective subconscious, like we all know how to do this, but we aren't raised in a world where we try to heal others, I don't know.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Okay I've got a question about this video. In it she explains that she had never experienced a negative interaction with a spirit until she was born again. Once she was born again she started experiencing demonic attacks, each and every night.

There's a story in the gospel of a man that is possessed by a host of demons calling themselves legion. Jesus casts out the demons, driving them into a herd of sheep (who then kill themselves). The local towns people accuse Jesus of being a conjurer, and casting out the spirits with the authority of Beelzebub. Jesus explains that a house divided can't stand. Basically he claims that if a demon is cast out in an evil name the demon will return, but if it is cast out permanently it must be the power of god.

Furthermore, the new testament is very clear that demons can't harm someone once the blood of the lamb is over them. Once someone is "born again" and has true faith, they are absolutely safe from this kind of attack, or so the bible claims.

So here's my question. If this woman's stories are true, and she is in fact being assaulted by demons, then doesn't the very faith she claims state that this is proof that the name "jesus christ" she calls upon is in fact a demon prince, and not the son of god?

This isn't an isolated phenomenon. I've heard many accounts of people becoming born again evangelical christians, which precedes demonic harassment. According to the holy book from which these faiths stem this is evidence of idolatry and false gods. Not true religion.
edit on 29-12-2012 by renegadeloser because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by LipstickMystic
Love is VERY cool but even the most kind, open-hearted person who attempts to project something pure and clean and loving will end up putting their STUFF into that projection.

Many deeply damaged, often sexually abused, physically abused, emotionally abused people are drawn to the healing arts -- including the energy healing modalities but also psychiatry and psychotherapy. It's an authentic need they have to heal their OWN wounds and in turn, to hopefully heal others. And I APPLAUD this process.

However, Reiki is not an energy neutral or energy pure process, by any means. The energy a Reiki pracititioner puts out on a given day is influenced by a HUGE array of things ranging from any emotional crap they've gone through during their day before they do a session with someone; toxic influences from their home life (a lot of Reiki people are living in abusive marriages/relationships, which creates HORRIFIC energy when they attempt to work on someone)......and then you have the whole corrupt lineage of Reiki energy in itself, which gets diluted, corrupted, and fuuucuckked up the more it gets passed along in these exclusive, expensive "initiations."

NEWS FLASH: If you believe that you need to be "initiated" into spiritual energy and have yet to make contact with that immensely loving, freely available, infinitely creative and supportive loving energy of the universe, then, HOUSTON, WE HAVE A FUUUCCCKING PROBLEM!
Because somebody or something has deluded you into thinking you need to take a class or get "certified" in order to be a healer who can convey healing energies.

All of that crappppola about needing to take a class, needing to have some lord or master or avatar or guru or "Reiki master" tell you that you're qualified to do wonderful and good things on this planet --- very popular, and completely bogus.

At this point I have collected HUNDREDS of pages of emails and letters from people around the world who had HORRENDOUS effects from either receiving Reiki treatments or becoming "initiated" into Reiki themselves.

Working on a book about it; have posted numerous times throughout the Net about this; receive monthly psychic attack from annoyed Reiki people who attempt to "send Reiki" to me to try to get me to "change my perception" around, you know, FACTS.
Doesn't work, folks!
Can't turn all lemons into lemonade; there ain't enough sugar in the whole universe!

Main problems: Reiki too often incorporates inscribing symbols and/or Sankskirt or Kanji letters into a person's auric field; these letters will create distorted energy effects in that person's energy field, usually overheating and a whole host of negative entities glomming on like the usual psychic parasites; the person will have bad effects and will try to intellectualize them as "good" ---- i.e., if I'm overheating, that means that SOMETHING is happening, ergo, it must be GOOD! (NOT!)

Also, there is overall an overheating, overenergizing effect in the auric field, and the person's field goes into a type of feverish state; many Reiki folks calls this a "healing crisis," yeah, right, FUCCCK you, you are obviously psychically blind and can't see a damneddd thing in the actual body of your patient!

Among the reports I've received, there are many genuine psychics who went psychically BLIND after receiving Reiki attunements or treatments; I had to help them UNHOOK from the Reiki crappppollla in order to return to balance. One man I know received a Reiki treatment and FLATLINED in front of me until we figured out he was under extreme psychic attack; I worked about 24 hours clearing him out and then he was FINE. To this day, the "healer" who did this to him is carrying horrific energy, hypnotized and mind controlled like a ZOMBIE, and won't take responsibility for what she is doing to people. And that is just my own situation that I observed; letters I received from all around the world report similar outcomes.

Look for LipstickMystic Negative Effects Reiki and you'll find some of my many posts on this elsewhere.

And believe me, Reiki folks; I'm GUNNING FOR YOU with a future book about this.
Just so you know.

Gunning for us..lol www.youtube.com...

Bring it.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join