It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dangers of Reiki / The Spirt Science

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Okay so bare with me i really dont know where to post this video but it has to with the whole " The Spirit Science" Theory that you'd have to watch the series to understand pretty much about why we are in this dimension and so fourth.

What do you think about this ?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Don't mention anything bad/cruel performed in the name of Reiki...

"evil".

She sounds like another mad born-again who doesn't see anything but "jesus" and the games the church has played for centuries as good/light... etc.

She claims she didn't have any bad experiences until she became Born again, in other words, she didn't think what she was doing was wrong until she was told it was wrong by the worst brainwashers of the brainwashers.

Just finished all 5 parts, allow me to summarize, if its not in the scriptures, it's evil.

edit on 12/21/2012 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra
Don't mention anything bad/cruel performed in the name of Reiki...

"evil".

She sounds like another mad born-again who doesn't see anything but "jesus" and the games the church has played for centuries.

edit on 12/21/2012 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

Yeah i might have to agree it just sounds interesting and would put a new twist to things because she does describe greys and browns walking in while a person is being healed. Plus she really doesn't sound like the type of person who would even know how to use the internet to find these theories out ... She sounds like a * Excuse my saying * But a inbreed or hillbilly . How would she just stumble upon this info about Greys and browns and arcturians or even know what chakras are if she is a hoax ? It doesn't make sense .

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I haven't watched the whole series yet but I can tell you all this much...I am a Reiki Practitioner and absolutely NOTHING negative can possibly come out of it! I have been practicing for many years and everything is good in Reiki. How can something come out bad from positive intentions and positive thinking?

just my 2 cents
edit on 21-12-2012 by Teye22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Teye22

She is a disinformation agent. Plain and simple. There is a heavy agenda to remove us from spiritual practices, except what is monitored, and anything outside of that is the work of "demons!"...It's ridiculous is what it is...Only real demons could keep us from growing more spiritual.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Teye22

You are qualified to answer this question. How would it be, if instead of using your positive mental and emotional attitude to affect your subject, you did the opposite, thought all the most vile, toxic, violent, hateful, vengeful thoughts, while wafting your hands about over someone?

You telling me that it doesnt cut both ways?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Seriously, I'm a little (and only a very little, thank goodness) familiar with the scary kind of energies out there, and Reiki is 100% NOT in that category by any stretch. (Granted, that is proof of nothing except to myself, and I don't expect anyone to take my word for it). In other words, I've felt both and know the difference. Reiki is life-supportive. I'm guessing what she felt was her own fear and translated that into "evil." Or, as another poster said, she is now being used as disinfo on energy healing. That's my two cents.

peace,
AB

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Chanelling the Reiki energy can only be positive, even if you try to use it with negative intentions, it would simply not work . At least this is how I was tought to use it. According to all the books I have read, they all say the exact same thing. Reiki is used for healing, so why on Earth would anyone even try to use it in a negative way is beyond me.

To be honest I can only relate what I have read and have been taught on the subject. And of course from my many personal experiences. But the only thing that I can think of about Reiki that could be somewhat negative is like this example: Let's say you have a nasty cold and you ask ask me to do a Reiki session with you and I am not at a 100% (too tired, got hammered last night, etc). The treatment may not work at all or you could wake up the next day feeling 100% better and I will wake up with your cold. ie I would absorb your dis-ease because I was not apt to perform the treatment. (I have seen this happen a few times to people in my Reiki circle)

Other than that, I cant think of any situation where it would have a negative effect on a person...the worst that can happen is nothing at all, and a lot of factors can cause this.

Hope this helped.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
There are situations where the receiver might feel pain, sorrow, anger, etc etc etc. This si part of the treatment sometimes. In some cases, past life regression can occur ( I have not seen this but have heard/read many accounts about this). Or a strong emotional release about perhaps a bad childhood experience ( rape, abuse, incest, etc)...but this is good for the body/mind/soul as you can release all this negative energy from the body and help him her surpass those memories. For example, the receiver will start crying, laughing, being affraid DURING the treatment. For deeper wounds, sometimes, it may take a few sessions to completetly remove the dis-ease.

So even if those moments might not feel the greatest when they occur, their effects in the long run ARE positive as if someone has a fear of "something" because of an expereince they lived as a child or earlier in their lives, they may be able to get over this fear because they will face the emotion/memory holding them back. This is more common at lelvel III but has been know to happen at earlier stages (I am level II btw).

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Teye22

So to be absolutely clear, in your expirience there has been no account of an incident where the path, the mechanism of Reiki was turned on its head and weaponised almost?

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
reply to post by Teye22

So to be absolutely clear, in your expirience there has been no account of an incident where the path, the mechanism of Reiki was turned on its head and weaponised almost?

Dont know if you are serious but to answer your question, NO! I have never seen, heard of or read about anything of the sort. Reiki is solely used for healing purposes, being physical, emotional, mental, and/or spiritual.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Just to elaborate a bit on Reiki. The chanelling is done by "laying on of the hands". Meaning the practitioner will place his/her hands either above the receiver's body (a few inches) or directly on the body(depending on the preference of both parties). Both work the same way. The basics are that the practitioner will, through intentions, balance the energy in the receiver's body at each main Chakra and various other locations(where pain or dis-ease might be felt).

There can be full body treatments or just fast treatments on a specific spot on the body. I did a 5 minute treatment to a family member that had sharp pain in the groin for a few days, he could barely walk....Although I told him to see a doctor, he trusted me to give it a shot and if it didn't work, he would see the doc. Well a few hours later, he called me back and he said that the pain was just gone completely and that he could go for run if he wanted. Now was it the Reiki treatment that healed him? Possibly. Maybe the "injury" was just ready to go away on its own? We'll never really know for sure. All I know is I am glad he is well and I did what I could to assist him. (BTW this is one example of placing the hands above the body and NOT on it...lol)

Sometimes only the energy is balanced and the receiver will feel very very good (like on a cloud) for a couple days. And in some cases, major healing can occur...in some cases, people had cancer and with a series of treatments, it was gone. I have heard of people going to get a treatment that have been using a wlaking cane for years that didn't need it anymore after. (there is NO guarentee however that anything will hapen and we have no control over the outcome nor can we take credit for it if it does). Some"miracles" have been seen on many occasions, were they coincidence? I dont think so, but everyone can make their own decision as per their beliefs.

We all have Reiki in us and through instinct, we have used it or tried to use it many times in our lives on ourselves or others. When we fall and scrape our knee, first reaction is......place a hand on it.
or our mother would place her hand on our injuries as a kid to make it all better. (even a kiss sometimes)
Heck even animals lick theirs and each other's wounds when they are hurt, your dog would lick your wounds if you let him.

Hope this answered a few questions you may have had.
edit on 28-12-2012 by Teye22 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-12-2012 by Teye22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teye22
I haven't watched the whole series yet but I can tell you all this much...I am a Reiki Practitioner and absolutely NOTHING negative can possibly come out of it! I have been practicing for many years and everything is good in Reiki. How can something come out bad from positive intentions and positive thinking?

just my 2 cents
edit on 21-12-2012 by Teye22 because: (no reason given)

I'm a level 2 Reiki Practitioner myself, and I agree with you. I suppose you could make the argument that Reiki, being energy, is neither positive nor negative. You could say it depends upon the intention of the Practitioner. But I don't buy that. Reiki seems to be of the "light side" only, based on my experience.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I'm not going to watch the vid but I'm going to post anyhow.....
me: was reiki master for years, degree in buddhism/premed, sanskrit

the energy isn't negative but the consequences can be.

I gave one treatment to a 22-yo girl who'd never had a period- the next day she bled and it scared her so badly she went crazy.

I haven't done a session since.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by IandEye
I'm not going to watch the vid but I'm going to post anyhow.....
me: was reiki master for years, degree in buddhism/premed, sanskrit

the energy isn't negative but the consequences can be.

I gave one treatment to a 22-yo girl who'd never had a period- the next day she bled and it scared her so badly she went crazy.

I haven't done a session since.

Considering she is 22, it would appear you did her a good service. Isnt she supposed to get her Period
What kind of crazy do you mean?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
few things are as dangerous as reiki
But i dont think you will find much support of your point -
since most vieuw it as ' completely harmless '... yes even ' benificial '.

That they mess with a spiritual world, they dont have a clue about,
- and, worse, presúme to have any idea about -
is bad enough already.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I have been an energy worker for quite some time. I eventually got "certified" with Reiki so I could work in Hospice. With out certification you can't do anything! I am now a Reiki Master. Honestly, the energy I tapped into, on my own, is no different (for me) than Reiki energy. As a matter of fact most people can sense energy with in minutes if shown how. It's all about the intent. If you are wanting to truly help people, can feel energy, you can tap into the healing energies.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by summer5

im the first one to agree with you that those energies exist love
They are the template under everything we see
and its them who make and direct cell growth etc
another dimension

however that is not the point

yes man has incredible capabilities
But he has fallen from his rule over them.

he will first need to have his original rule back
before he is allowed to really properly handle those things.

..if he discards that, he s merely messing with things, he has no idea of.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
This is fascinating to me but since i don't (or wont) practice can you please answer a question, those of you who do.....
Can you tell the differentce when someone has been cut or operated on or cancer treatment, what does that feel like to your signals?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

Explain yourself in the interest of education for safety, or be quiet.
In other words put your money where your mouth is or hush

watchu got?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join