It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP wake up at Midnight....

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by HAARPwatcher

The French do.

It's called the DEMETER satellite.

If ULF waves caused earthquakes, then why do underground mines and the military use ULF frequencies for communication?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

1. there are different frequencies of ULF wave ranging from 300 hertz and 3 kilohertz. Only certain frequencies (usually 2.0-3.0khz range) are associated with seismic activity as others are associated with communication (somewhere in the lower hz range).
2. yes I know they have equipment to detect ULF waves, (which do show ULF waves preceding an earthquake as well as during an earthquake) but there is no way of knowing if the earthquake was triggered by it.

Which is why I said this is a Theory, and that this is what I and other theorists believe.
It hasn't been scientifically proven though I hope in the future they are able to discover if this is a possibility.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

HAARP is just as feasible as any of the other governmetn projects. If they can create atomic bombs, then weather machines shouldn't be too far fetched.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by extraterrestrialentity

Electrons respond to magnetic fields, so It doesn't matter if it's air, dirt or a frog.

Moving charges curve in a magnetic field. That's your response. They aren't attracted to it or the like.

And I'm very sure they can create very powerful magnetic fields, I'm sure much more powerful than you have ever seen.

Not at HAARP. "They" can, with the right setup, which a radio transmitter is not.

And, it might be possible that HAARP actually emits UV rays to a secret satellite which has an extremely powerful laser or magnetic field director onboard so that HAARP doesn't have weather changes near the facility.

How do you figure, looking at pics of the facility? UV rays? Seriously? Why not say it emits flying monkeys who flap in circles around the weather target, causing winds? "Laser or magnetic field director"? (shakes head)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

reply to post by Phage

Neither is iron composed of electrons, but it is still affected by magnetic fields.

That would be because it's a magnetic material. Not all iron actually IS very affected by magnetic fields - it depends on the molecular arrangement more than electron disposition.

Air is made of nitrogen, oxygen, carbon dioxide, argon, and small amounts of water, all of which have electrons, thus all will be affected by magnetic fields. Doesn't matter if it has to be a strong magnetic field.

They all have electrons, but are not strongly para or diamagnetic. Your reading comprehension is a bit off.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
Have read through all the threads and find it interesting - the variance in ideas. All I know is that HAARP is a transmitter and that means it sends out - emits - puts forth - frequencies into the atmosphere. It is a man made device - not naturally occurring which means humans will be at the controls and operating the equipment.

It emits electromagnetic waves. Which HAVE a frequency but AREN'T a frequency, because "frequency" is an attribute. One might as well say it emits blue, or sweet as to say "it emits frequencies". Frequency is not a tangible.

what does an antenna do? It emits frequencies.

Quite incorrect.

All I know is HAARP is made from the taxes of hard working humans and they did not get a say in why it was built.

They likely wanted it to have some actual function when complete, which it wouldn't have if "they" had a say in the design.

we would not be on this website as logic dictates we would all be informed and all know the answers to our questions.

Being informed in this case would start with, I'd say, high school algebra, followed by about 6 years of hard study.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5

Yes I imagine the human made equipment that is operated by humans measures what it is emitting and measures what it is receiving - otherwise we could refer to the equipment as just - say - an art installation piece that humans can look at and ponder!!

The IRI doesn't receive. You can, if you really want, interrogate the exciter and get a notion of what dipole is putting out what phase and amplitude, but it won't tell you a lot unless you're Rain Man.

There are other instruments that will tell you a lot about the results you're getting, but the magnetometer is not a power output detector.

Science is about exploring and asking questions - not about thinking that you know it all. Thinking you have all the answers is the best way to fail.

That's why we have installations like HAARP to do experiments with.

HAARP is controlling weather and utilised as precious resource seeking equipment. Did you know that yellow topaz is no longer found anywhere on the planet - all gone. That is why you only see created topaz in the jewellery shops. HAARP is utilised by multi national corporations to seek out natural resources - to be mined. HAARP is a tool that has been constructed by humans and is a tool utilised by humans.

Not at all. It's not a topazamometer. Nor does it control weather.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

You [snip] have a tendency to think what you say is true. You seem to think that if the government says something, it is true, but we here at ATS are not like that; we deny ignorance, not embrace it.

Then do so. If you think it can create colossal magnetic fields, then explain why they're not being detected everywhere. And explain how what you see there could do that. Explain how you think you can focus a static magnetic field at a free-air target.

Only you can't, because none of that's happening.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrConspiracy

If someone can tell me for absolute definite that HAARP is not used to control weather, i'll believe it.

ATS is famed for asking people to prove negatives. You can't, for example, prove it doesn't emit flying monkeys. Or waves of the adeledicnander force. Or orgone beams, or...well, you get my point. Asking to prove a negative in general can't be done.

That's why we ask you to prove a positive - show that it DOES do these things, or at least have some reasonable method by which it could happen.

You can't prove, for example, that HAARP isn't holding the universe together. And here you are, badmouthing the brave souls there who are keeping you from dissolving.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

reply to post by Phage

Is crushing rocks the only thing that can produce these ionospheric changes?

In that paper, you seem to be confusing cause with effect. The effect is the ionospheric charge, the cause is the earthquake stress causing piezoelectric charge displacement. The ionospheric charge didn't cause the rocks to crush. The rocks crushed because of the stress, producing the charge.

At any rate, HAARP doesn't cause charge in the ionosphere, EM is neutral.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I'm going to say something. And keep in mind i am not exactly a full believer that HAARP can effect the weather/earth at all..

But as a few have pointed out in the past.. With all the technology this planet has (public or hidden) why is it SO inconceivable to some people that they couldn't change whether patterns however drastic or mundane?

If you have an answer that weather control/modification is impossible i will be more inclined to believe HAARP is definitely NOT modifying weather patterns etc.

Until then, i'll stick to what's most plausible in my mind but i'll definitely keep it open to the other theories..

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

If you have an answer that weather control/modification is impossible i will be more inclined to believe HAARP is definitely NOT modifying weather patterns etc.

Obviously altering weather by cloud seeding is possible. Not so much with HF radio.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Excellent Catch!

There is something breaking up the Indo-Australian Plate.
A sudden 2000 foot uplift in the sea floor there (Australian coast) has a lot of people worried.

No one has yet figured out what is causing the uplift of the sea floor...two thousand feet, almost to the surface.

There is no magma, that an in fact all other 'known' reasons for a sea floor to rise to the surface, have been eliminated (NOAA)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Do not know anything of a 2000 feet uplift, just a story from Columbia University regarding the Indo-Australian Plate that appears to have broken apart just south of the Equator beneath the Indian Ocean.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join