It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP wake up at Midnight....

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by crystaluniverse

An earthquake in Indonesia?

Stop the presses!

What do you think is happening here?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by crystaluniverse

Not that big of a surprise having an earthquake around Indonesia...

The Indonesian region is one of the most seismically active zones of the earth; at the same time it has a leading position from the point of view of active and potentially active volcanoes. It is a typical island-arc structure with its characteristic physiographic features, such as a deep oceanic trench, a geanticline belt, a volcanic inner arc and a marginal basin

earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

you should read this book by Nick Begich ANGELS DON'T PLAY THIS HAARP its a real eye opener

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Arken

Nothing's happening though dude. You can accuse others and dance around it. The world is still turning, no one is enlightened, and nobody is getting raptured.

Fact is, there are still wars, there are still religions, there are still governments, and there are still prophecies.

2012....has failed.

And it should be dawning on these folk that humans are just NOT that important in the grand scheme of things.

But as I expected, instead of considering it a flippin' decent state of affairs that they have food and shelter and the internet, they're actually trying even harder to find significance in the insignificant.

God doesn't want you. The devil won't have you. The Mayans have left you dry.

Never mind, lets all get back to haarp.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by crystaluniverse

Originally posted by Arken
12 Mhz above "Coco Island and Christmas Island" right in front of Indonesia...

This Mean something?

edit on 21-12-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

I found this website after reading this thread
www.phuketgazette.net...

It is about an earthquake that happen in Northern Sumatra Indonesia Dec 22, 2012 03:50 UTC Mag 5.2

5.2? In Indonesia? This is newsworthy ?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by strangestrip

you should read this book by Nick Begich ANGELS DON'T PLAY THIS HAARP its a real eye opener

No it really isn't, as this man is trying to make money off of fabrications to sell his book.

BTW he isn't even a real doctor as he got his degree from a diploma mill, sorry...

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by cbskywarn
reply to post by Phage

I completely overlooked the time difference. My apologies on that and thank you for clarifying it. I usually don't 'overlook' things like that, but I'm sure something with working 24 hour shifts on an ambulance will do that to a person!

I'm not sure I would want my life dependent on someone that's been awake 24 hours....do you??
They better start "training" others to accept the overload cause that's not SAFE for anyone.

Don't you think :-)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

all the hype over HAARP and it turns out the have a site in which they disclose atmospheric readings? where and when did this start up?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MindFever

Nikola Teslas' ideas/creation still trying to be mastered if not bettered till this day and beyond by need I say who... You know scientists... (Always trying to perfect the already perfected). For good or bad who knows, depending whose got the reins and how they choose to use or abuse that power.
And going by who has power, no names or countries mentioned (I'll leave that for you :lol
... it don't look too good.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Midnight UTC = 3PM Alaska time.
Sunset. Things often change in the ionosphere at sunset. Things that affect electromagnetic propagation.

The magnetometer detects this sort of thing.

Among these, the induction magnetometer most efficiently detects Pc1 waves in the frequency range from 0.1 Hz to 3 Hz. Pc1 signals are the result of ion-cyclotron radiation generated near the equatorial plane of the outer-magnetosphere that make their way to the ionosphere guided by the magnetic lines of force.
www.haarp.alaska.edu...
edit on 12/21/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

That is the nut shell info.
Nailed,by Phage in Leymans terms.
Once again.
Good work Phage I say.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

reply to post by Char-Lee

The 10 minuets makes it odd and the time difference between Washington state and AK makes it off less off. They may have had to postpone a day.
OK. There is a one hour time difference between Alaska and Washington. That makes the appearance of the magnetometer noise was 38 hours before the time of the "pole flip" if she was talking about 5AM, and 49 hours if she was talking about 5PM.

Tonight I see electrical discharges going on in the sky above us on the CA coast and it is not normal lighting. The thunder is a weird sound also.
I guess there is no chance you think it's not normal thunder and lightning because you think that HAARP did something.

You left out the 10 min thing and why that is not a little odd.

I find the poster to be believable and the odds of the woman being crazy seem slim.

No I am not the type of person to see oddities based on what I "THINK" HAARP may have done.

But I do admit several times lately we have had the same odd discharges in the sky. Late one night I watch what looked like explosions behind houses at sea level, must have been that same thing but at sea. At the same time the sky had that same odd lightening just light skimming around in the sky not lightening and where there is thunder the thunder has no relation to the light it seems, it just growls and goes on and on for long periods of time. Some changes have occurred in the atmosphere. We never had these storms before.

I am glad we have your grounding voice but I would love to hear some speculation from your great mind.

It is clear the general public are not let in on many things all we have to figure out what lay hidden is our speculation.

A recent jury call I had was a hammer attack to the head. The Judge told us that the trial would be based on mostly circumstantial evidence. He said, "you need to understand that circumstantial evidence is to be treated the same as any other kind of evidence in a court of law."

The right bright persons may be able to compile a case for one scenario over another as to what is not being told to the public if they were so inclined.

Most people would rather live in the dark... and what they see is all there is, makes everything so much easier.
edit on 22-12-2012 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I am glad we have your grounding voice but I would love to hear some speculation

What would you like me to speculate about? I actually do it quite a lot, however my speculations are projections from reality and my understanding, not ignorance and fear, so you may not find them very interesting.
edit on 12/22/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Arken

Nothing's happening though dude. You can accuse others and dance around it. The world is still turning, no one is enlightened, and nobody is getting raptured.

Fact is, there are still wars, there are still religions, there are still governments, and there are still prophecies.

2012....has failed.

And it should be dawning on these folk that humans are just NOT that important in the grand scheme of things.

But as I expected, instead of considering it a flippin' decent state of affairs that they have food and shelter and the internet, they're actually trying even harder to find significance in the insignificant.

God doesn't want you. The devil won't have you. The Mayans have left you dry.

Never mind, lets all get back to haarp.

As a totally non religious person I say to you...

"Oh Yea Of Little Faith".

"As a Thief In The Night"

"They Will Be Buy And Selling And Marrying And Being Given In Marriage When The END..."

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by tzdub
reply to post by Arken

all the hype over HAARP and it turns out the have a site in which they disclose atmospheric readings? where and when did this start up?

Exactly.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

I am glad we have your grounding voice but I would love to hear some speculation

What would you like me to speculate about? I actually do it quite a lot, however my speculations are projections from reality and my understanding, not ignorance and fear, so you may not find them very interesting.
edit on 12/22/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Well I may be ignorant but I am not living with fear. I find just about everything in existence and in thought interesting.
I have seen you cite science but not speculate on your own, maybe I missed that. I will watch closer in the future.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Richard C. Hoagland said it was to prevent us from falling off of the earth after our gravity was stripped as a result of the effects of 2012.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Yo Phage, .....yall,.....check this out....weather warfare possibly earthquakes by tomography....
link here....
www.youtube.com...
Something to think about.....
Haarp may be able to affect the jet stream too???? is that possible maybe?...whaddaya say bwah...?
One thing i thought that haarp could do...would be to make the ionosphere into a reflective medium to some degree?
Just how hot does the ionosphere get from haarp?
Could the heat created affect the air currents below?
maybe the ionisation is a by product and they simply are heating this level of the atmosphere....?

Perhpas the video is reaching a bit but it raises some points.....

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
For the people replying about "does ionosphere activity from HAARP trigger earthquakes?" the answer is no. However, what I believe and what many theorists believe is HAARP emits large amounts of ULF waves which travel in all directions from the HAARP facility. These waves could potentially trigger earthquake activity, though it hasn't been scientifically proven.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by HAARPwatcher

It's the other way round.

Earthquakes possibly generate ULF waves.

ULF waves don't generate earthquakes.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

That You know of.. I believe they can depending on the intensity they are dispersed. It's just that nobody has the right equipment to test or study this theory.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join