It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP wake up at Midnight....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Something is wake up at midnight! Detected by HAARP at Gakona (Ak). What a wonderful coincidence! The dark before midnight... and at midnight: WAKE-UP! Someone say that HAARP is only a magnetometer. It records fluctuations in the Earth's magnetic field and it does not record the operation of the HAARP heater... So, HAARP is a passive tool, it records natural fluctuations.... OR, HAARP is an ACTIVE tool to modify the upper ionosphere with heat...
www.haarp.alaska.edu...

Look at this:

M I D N I G H T!

Currently Ionospheric Map

www.ips.gov.au...

Coincidence of some unknown natural phenomenon right at midnight hour?
Or something else behind the corner?.....

edit on 21-12-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Ah #

Just when my mind was starting to feel at-peace enough to fall asleep. Thanks

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Fantastic find thank you for posting! I can hardly see how the magnetic field of the earth would suddenly record such an active record. Personally I believe that the HAARP operation is a manmade and man operated activity centre and that they actively control the weather. I also believe that the HAARP operations include searching for precious metals and resources - that does not happen passively - that has to be manually operated!

Great find - thank you again.

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
This is covered in a previous thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Do you think they would be stupid (or cocky) enough to turn it on at midnight? Could just be whatever program runs that monitor reset at midnight or something. Have you checked the same time on other days?

edit: the time does seem quite coincidental.
edit on 21-12-2012 by JackyMenace because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I don't think there is anything to get worked up about.
HAARP wide beams like that quite frequently.
Ontop of that, the tool is used in Tokyo. Magnetic field activity in Tokyo is a 24h thing.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackyMenace
Do you think they would be stupid (or cocky) enough to turn it on at midnight? Could just be whatever program runs that monitor reset at midnight or something. Have you checked the same time on other days?

edit: the time does seem quite coincidental.
edit on 21-12-2012 by JackyMenace because: (no reason given)

Seems there wasn't maintenance. HAARP is fully operative before, during and after.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
12 Mhz above "Coco Island and Christmas Island" right in front of Indonesia...

This Mean something?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Well...

Any one person that knows me.. knows that i like to blame HAARP for a whole lot of things

But I too find this rather interesting... Here's the latest photo of the data..

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
12 Mhz above "Coco Island and Christmas Island" right in front of Indonesia...

This Mean something?

Christmas is coming?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Didn't this same thing happen right before the last MAJOR earthquake struck Indonesia? I swear I read it somewhere on here before!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
HAARP is obviously not only to survey the changes in the ionosphere like they claim it does.

I have a clear feeling that it's to dodge long range missiles, control weather and, who knows, a tectonic plate activating device.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Okay that is an odd "coincidence"..what comes to mind is the 2004 Earthquake that struck around Christmas in the Indian Ocean.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Midnight UTC = 3PM Alaska time.
Sunset. Things often change in the ionosphere at sunset. Things that affect electromagnetic propagation.

The magnetometer detects this sort of thing.

Among these, the induction magnetometer most efficiently detects Pc1 waves in the frequency range from 0.1 Hz to 3 Hz. Pc1 signals are the result of ion-cyclotron radiation generated near the equatorial plane of the outer-magnetosphere that make their way to the ionosphere guided by the magnetic lines of force.
www.haarp.alaska.edu...
edit on 12/21/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Yeah, but exactly AT midnight? I'm sure it's just a test of some sort or something turned on that's not going to end the world. :-D

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by cbskywarn

Not midnight, 3PM in Alaska.
Not "exactly", looks like about 10 minutes before the hour to me. But maybe somebody parked a car and left the engine running so it wouldn't freeze solid. It's a sensitive instrument.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I completely overlooked the time difference. My apologies on that and thank you for clarifying it. I usually don't 'overlook' things like that, but I'm sure something with working 24 hour shifts on an ambulance will do that to a person!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Midnight UTC = 3PM Alaska time.
Sunset. Things often change in the ionosphere at sunset. Things that affect electromagnetic propagation.

The magnetometer detects this sort of thing.

Among these, the induction magnetometer most efficiently detects Pc1 waves in the frequency range from 0.1 Hz to 3 Hz. Pc1 signals are the result of ion-cyclotron radiation generated near the equatorial plane of the outer-magnetosphere that make their way to the ionosphere guided by the magnetic lines of force.
www.haarp.alaska.edu...
edit on 12/21/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Why is this not a gradual change? Why is it all of a sudden a massive increase like someone flipped a switch.

It seems to go up to .3 around 12:00 and drop a little between 16:00 and then nothing around 20:00

So why the sudden increase?
edit on 21-12-2012 by JrDavis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by cbskywarn

Not midnight, 3PM in Alaska.
Not "exactly", looks like about 10 minutes before the hour to me. But maybe somebody parked a car and left the engine running so it wouldn't freeze solid. It's a sensitive instrument.

hmm dare I question the almighty Phage…

Isn't it more important that 3pm in Alaska (though fine people there and all…) is 00 UTC - so… interesting if not a common test.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I would'nt be surprised if they were ramping up to bring a big earthquake to ring in the new year! they will need some big event to keep us all occupied for when they impliment their asterity measures for the fiscal cliff!
Though this is just an educated guess! I think something might still happen between now and the end of the year! God help us if i'm right cause the quake i'm thinking of is on the NMF and it may be so big as to cause an inland sea dividing the US and this may even lead to other events along the ring of fire!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join