It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let me be one of the first....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Hi to all of you. Out there on the INTERNATIONAL ATS community.

I would just like to express to all of you my deepest and warmest wishes for health, happiness and joy for the new year 2013 and for those of you who celebrate, a very happy and special Christmas. For those who do not celebrate Christmas, may everlasting peace and happiness fill your hearts.

Cultural and religious differences aside, I hope that you all truly enjoy the coming new year with much enthusiasm and equally hope that we can all be tolerant towards each other in these times of incertitude as to what tomorrow may bring.

Be well, enjoy and take a few moments to remember those who are no longer with us and those who who do not have the possibility of appreciating what most of us have.

Kindest respects to all

Rodinus

www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8Vfp48laS8

edit on 21-12-2012 by asala because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

The Merriest of Holidays to you and yours, and to all ATS members and their families as we move into a new year....A wish of Peace, Love, and Happiness to all.....and conspiracy theories for all

Scott
edit on 21-12-2012 by pointr97 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Thanks, that's nice to hear. Quite a few ATS members get quite a kick out of goading, baiting, and belittling - but the threads where we all get along are always the best!

My favorite ATS thread of the year was the one on Liposomal Vitamin C:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I hope 2013 has more great discussions in store

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Thanks!

I hope this is my year for finding true love and stumbling upon a briefcase filled with cash!!

I hope your 2013 is that good too!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Well...

I supposed we should also say merry Christmas and a happy new year to the Trolls as well (how unrespectfull of me!)

To all of those trolls out there who have nothing to do but mumble and grumble and basically give us all here on ATS another thing to laugh about, Merry Christmas and get a life.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
Thanks!

I hope this is my year for finding true love and stumbling upon a briefcase filled with cash!!

I hope your 2013 is that good too!

LOL, I second that......not the love part, recovering from a divorce, but the briefcase of cash....I'm all there. Good Luck and Happy Holidays

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rodinus
Well...

I supposed we should also say merry Christmas and a happy new year to the Trolls as well (how unrespectfull of me!)

To all of those trolls out there who have nothing to do but mumble and grumble and basically give us all here on ATS another thing to laugh about, Merry Christmas and get a life.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

Rodinus- you should rename the thread to a seasons greetings thread, as one has not yet been started.....give us wackos one thread of kindness

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Thanks for your reply Pointr97... made me smile...

I purposely did not do a seasons greetings thread as between the "I told you so" threads that ATS are going to be smacked with very shortly and also all the seasons greetings threads, i wanted to send a message that i was sure that people would not zap over.... You can find your self being lost quite easily when you get a wheelbarrow full of threads arriving all at the same time... methinks?

Just to make this thread a little more fun...

I CHALLENGE you all to come up with the corniest or most CRAP Xmas song that you can find... (PLEASE, NO Maria Carey or Alvin and the Chipmunks.... PLEASE!??)

Here is my first effort :

fr.youtube.com/watch?v=oLFpWVppvNM

Many warmest repects

Rodinus

new topics

top topics

join