It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Interview with Simon Shack, Producer of September Clues

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
In this 3 hour interview, Simon walks through every moment in September Clues and is asked to comment along the way.
From Dec. 9, 2012

Simon Shack Interview Dec. 9, 2012

If you bother to listen to all of it, please post your thoughts here. It's nice to be able to get the movie makers views along the way.

Pardon me, Mods, if this is in the wrong forum.
edit on 21-12-2012 by magickmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Interesting. Thanks for the heads up, I'll have to check it out when I get a chance.

September Clues was a fascinating film. Very convincing, yet I ultimately don't know what to make of it. Admittedly, it's probably my lack of willingness to become convinced of something that's even further out from the mainstream understanding. I have a hard enough time getting people to simply admit that the official story doesn't quite add up!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by magickmaster

Thanks for the link, september clues is probably the most hated piece of 9/11 theory there is, when the leading members of the other main branches of 9/11 theory line up to dismiss simon shacks work, for video fakery and no planes to be dismissed and derided as a "no go zone for serious researchers", i personally believe you are getting towards the truth.
The gatekeeping is particularly virulent where no planes and tv fakery is concerned.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by bacci0909
Interesting. Thanks for the heads up, I'll have to check it out when I get a chance.

September Clues was a fascinating film. Very convincing, yet I ultimately don't know what to make of it. Admittedly, it's probably my lack of willingness to become convinced of something that's even further out from the mainstream understanding. I have a hard enough time getting people to simply admit that the official story doesn't quite add up!

But you know what? You are brave for taking the plunge. Many people are far too scared and scared of what others will think, if they talk about this. Like I said, it GREAT to have the producer going through every step of the film, and commenting on it.

I'm listening to it now. Simon rarely ever does interviews and this is very recent. Good stuff, indeed.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by The X

Thanks for the link, september clues is probably the most hated piece of 9/11 theory there is, when the leading members of the other main branches of 9/11 theory line up to dismiss simon shacks work, for video fakery and no planes to be dismissed and derided as a "no go zone for serious researchers", i personally believe you are getting towards the truth.
The gatekeeping is particularly virulent where no planes and tv fakery is concerned.

You are right about this. The subject is practically taboo even here on ATS. It's sad, if you ask me. To limit the conversation about the most important event in American history.

Simon has revised a few of his views. it's good to listen to, for sure. It's been years since the release of the film, and even Simon has learned some more in the last few years.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Yeah well that's why I'd particularly like to listen to this. It'd be cool to hear him in a candid, "live" atmosphere, which could prove to be quite different than him in "film mode" where he can edit and retake again and again, trying to get a very specific and direct point across.

September Clues did really blow my mind though. It's one of the only documentaries that I almost resent for its quality of information. I sort of don't want to watch it again and would rather just go on feeling that my believing the no-plane theory was merely a one night stand, so to speak.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by bacci0909

Yeah well that's why I'd particularly like to listen to this. It'd be cool to hear him in a candid, "live" atmosphere, which could prove to be quite different than him in "film mode" where he can edit and retake again and again, trying to get a very specific and direct point across.

September Clues did really blow my mind though. It's one of the only documentaries that I almost resent for its quality of information. I sort of don't want to watch it again and would rather just go on feeling that my believing the no-plane theory was merely a one night stand, so to speak.

That's what I LOVE about the truth. It finds a place inside you, makes a comfortable home, and is hard to evict without cause. And September Clues did that with me. I could NEVER go back, now that I know what I know.

I have even done experiments on my own. I have shown the video to people, and watched it with them, over a dozen times now, and every single time, the person's jaws are dropped wide, their eyes bright and wide open, and they are flabbergasted, for lack of better words. The film brings home a certain truth that is undeniable and when you know it, it's virtually impossible to shake loose of. Because it's truth, IMO.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Nice find,OP. Those September Clues were nothing short of mind-boggling to people who had never even slightly contemplated what TPTB could hatch. In those days I wondered if he had a death wish, because man he was really out there!

Above all I admired his courage of conviction. I always felt that Simon was taking a big risk with his life even, and a couple of years back I emailed him about it. So many who exposed flaws in the OS were dealt with in a permanent fashion. He told me 2 things. He was not based in the US and even though we all know it does not deter evildoers in the slightest, it afforded him some measure of safety. The other reason he did not back down was that he was so personally disgusted with the evil agenda he discovered and knew to exist that he decided to let things stand, while devoting his efforts to his music and let the chips fall where they may, sort of. He hoped people would just wake up. I don't believe he knew how much of an impact he had.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

I always look for the most far out topics of research, so when I first discovered Simon Shack and his ideas about the attacks, I thought, "this should be entertaining". I also thought at first, he was going to use some kind of trickery to make his points.

At a few minutes in to the film, I realized, he is dead serious, and not only that, he's also Onto Something BIG. By the end of the film, I was e-mailing people, posting on youtube and telling everyone about it. When I came to ATS to discuss it, Boy, did I get the shafting from people who had not seen it and refused to look into it.

I have never seen so much fighting and gatekeeping in my life. IMO, Alex Jones was put in his spot, in order to do one thing, and one thing alone, and that was to steer people away from this idea of Simon's by mocking it and making it out to be some form of craziness. But, in all these years now, comes along Judy Wood, and then Jesse Ventura refuses to walk parallel to Alex now, because he knows the towers came down in an "unorthodox" way. Now, the most Alex can say, is "I don't know". But in reality, Judy Wood helps confirm much of what Simon Shack was saying in September Clues.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Love him or hate him, after considering Simon's offerings you cannot return to the person you were. He unnerved me in such a way that I both cursed and applauded him. However he certainly made me and others think and not too many people can boast of that

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
The movie was debunked a while back. This is a non story I think. I SAW the planes hit the towers. I study aircraft as well. This guy is just out to sell stuff and get publicity for himself.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuppa
The movie was debunked a while back. This is a non story I think. I SAW the planes hit the towers. I study aircraft as well. This guy is just out to sell stuff and get publicity for himself.

Without proof, the same could be said for you.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster

truthaction.org...

911debunkers.blogspot.com...

There is all the proof you need. NEXT!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster

truthaction.org...

911debunkers.blogspot.com...

There is all the proof you need. NEXT!

That's a bunch of garbage. Next!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Did you read the PDF debunking september clues? Judging by how fast you posted no you did not. You are trolling and are just after stars and flags . Your quick response to dismiss it out of hand is Proof enough if it dont fit your little box its not true.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Did you read the PDF debunking september clues? Judging by how fast you posted no you did not. You are trolling and are just after stars and flags . Your quick response to dismiss it out of hand is Proof enough if it dont fit your little box its not true.

Actually I read it a long time ago. It does not address the issues in September Clues. It leads the reader into a nebulous world of disinfo, that has little bearing on the movie.

top topics

join