It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Butterfly in the Solstice Sky -- December 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Butterflies are free to fly, fly away fly far...Interesting video. For those of you that think this is just another day with another solstice...blah blah blah...just take a 16 minute peek.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Shamanic astronomer AJ McGettigan writes: The big solstice is upon us. I’m pleased to offer a slightly different take on this celestial event. We have many challenges during these times, however, we also have many things working in our favor. We also have great tools and resources, as yet unused. This solstice marks both an ending and a beginning. The start of something that we are all discovering together presently. The graphic (click on to view larger) depicts a striking relationship among the planets and asteroids surrounding us in the sky at the exact moment of the solstice. The shape of this alignment does not signal something to fear. It signals new birth and deep regeneration. Stillness calls Waves of air Lifting new wings

BAW33
edit on 12/21/2012 by BrokenAngelWings33 because: Edit

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Really dude a butterfly!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Man I wish my business card said "Shamanic Astronomer" on it

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenAngelWings33

So. you're saying that at some point today we're going to see a giant butterfly formation in the sky?
Is there a specific time?

I think I'm going back to bed....

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Some reason it reminds me of this: www.google.com...,mod =18&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ParaSpy2012

Look no need to be rude. He's kinda mistaken. Thats clearly fn mothra bro!!! How could we have over looked this all this time. Time to wake gamara!!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I found a good spot to sip Kool Aid and watch for it with cameras at the ready.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenAngelWings33

While I don't get into the "New Age-y" type stuff I agree that the butterfly has been and continues to be a powerful symbol of change and transformation. I myself have a butterfly tattoo- it signifies a time in my life when I went through a major transformation for the good.

top topics

join