It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Famous UFO Researcher Stanton Friedman Gives Interview About Aliens/UFOS/Disclosure, Dec 21, 2

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Most of you have heard of this man...here is an interview I watched. There are many times in my own life where I have experienced loss of time. I am always interested in any U.F.O. experiences. I often feel as though I am a star being and have traveled to other stars or lived in other galaxies. Hard to prove, just a feeling I have. I am always watching the stars and have been this way as long as I can remember. I know this does not make me unique, I am sure I am not the only one that feels this way. The Pleiades has always had a special attraction to me. However, it is not the only star system that I feel I have experienced.

www.ufosightingsdaily.com...

This is Stanton Friedman, one of the top three UFO researchers in the world. He was a nuclear physicist working for the aerospace manufacturer and defense contractor "McDonnell Douglas." Here he gets interviewed by "ThirdPhaseofthemoon," and answers a lot of questions most of us have. He says humans are being abducted and experimented by aliens, and that the US, Russia and China are all hiding their UFO/alien research due to it being a threat to national security, meaning if your enemy uses this info, it could make them more powerful. If you never listen to such interviews, perhaps you should stop for a few minutes to listen to him. You might be surprised. SCW

BAW33
edit on 12/21/2012 by BrokenAngelWings33 because: add

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Secretly , we al just want to go home .
Maybe we all subconsciously want to return to the safety of the womb ?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Nice interview.
I always enjoy hearing what Stanton Friedman has to say.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenAngelWings33

Very intriguing video. I think at this point, the only people I think that will have enough credentials to seal the proof deal would have to be presidents or prime ministers. For the mainstream I mean.

Thank you for posting! S & F

edit on 12/21/2012 by mcx1942 because: fix

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Abductions are MILABS.

And Russia and China have been advised by the US in the past to kill "Alien" beings in their capture.

"One of the Top three UFO Researchers" - That's laughable.

Its people like Billy Meier, Don Elkins and Dolan who are at the fore front of UFO research - however people like Stanton and Sagan would have you disregard those accounts.

That's just my opinion, and the opinion of thousands of others - Maybe one day, we may share the same opinion. Its a messy game of information wars after all.
edit on 21-12-2012 by ObservingYou because: Corrected Dons name.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ObservingYou

billy meier?

ya have ta be kiddin

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by IMSAM

Nope no kidding. You have been duped - You'll find out later in this life, or upon your death.
I'm sorry I can't convince you.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Please do elaborate then.

but before that read these threads thorougly.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And after you do provide some convincing evidence so we can debate this.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Its people like Billy Meier, Don Atkins and Dolan who are at the fore front of UFO research

Billy Meier at the forefront of UFO research ?.... The world and its dog knows that Meier and his kind are whats wrong with Ufology .... Hoaxes and lies .
There's a reason why Billy Meier is the face of the Hoax forum here .... he is the daddy

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Interviewed by ThirdPhaseOfMoon?

You have to, HAVE TO, be joking?

There is no other orginization worse that them and for any person to be affiliated with them, or interviewed by them is shooting themselves in the foot.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by IMSAM

Ahh, I noticed a long time ago ATS had branded Meier a Hoax... That must make it so... Right? lol

Its taken me two years of intensive research to draw my own conclusions - I only suggest you keep doing the same. The truth rings true in ones heart, I cannot just make you feel the same by telling you I believe his account.

I notice your avatar - you're awaiting the wrong sort of "alien" in my opinion.

If it helps, I suggest you study Don Elkins, Carla Reucket, Doris Ekker, Dr. Peter Beter and Nikola Tesla, and Edward Leedskalnin..

Each have various and wonderful stories to present - but when compared together, they each fill a gap and hole that makes a story complete, and trust me, I've cross referenced the case studies exstensively.

Be warned, trying to study Beter and Ekker will be a long and dark path, there is much confusion involved - All I'll say is Beter and Ekker got their information from the same source - and it took me 8 months to find that out.

Here I'll start you off:

As I say, I can only provide you with my opinion, the rest is up to you.

ETA: It took ATS nearly 3 weeks, 15 pages and TWO threads to realise Peter Beter actually existed, when I already knew to begin with. That's how trustworthy the ATS mind set is... Discern for your self.
edit on 21-12-2012 by ObservingYou because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Hey Gortex - I'm not sorry to disagree.

Billy says he met "aliens" - Billy took Photos.
Billy say's some of his photo's were tampered with in order to discredit him. Sounds reasonable right? If the American Government can assisnate it's own presidents on a public stage, surely switching a few photo's isn't beyond the realm of belief?

As I say, the largest conspiracy site on the web has branded him a hoax on very little evidence - That must make it so... Follow the trend and disregard my opinion if it makes life easier for your self..

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Billy says he met "aliens"
- Billy took Photos. Billy say's some of his photo's were tampered with in order to discredit him

Where does Billy send his photographs to be developed? .....if Billy had genuine photo's (or anyone for that matter) we'd have seen them!....we haven't because he hasn't!

Laughable!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by bskivss3
Interviewed by ThirdPhaseOfMoon?

You have to, HAVE TO, be joking?

There is no other orginization worse that them and for any person to be affiliated with them, or interviewed by them is shooting themselves in the foot.

This is the first time I watched a ThirdPhaseOfMoon interview and I must say this guy had some good and interesting questions for Stanton. So far I like ThirdPhaseOfMoon, nothing wrong.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Billy says he met "aliens" - Billy took Photos

His Alien photo bore an uncanny resemblance to a dancer from the Dean Martin television show , coincidence or just another example of him taking pictures and claiming them as his own ... as with the Dino pic which was shown to have been taken from a book .
The Billy Meier hoax photographs

Billy isn't considered a hoaxer for no reason , its because his claims have been examined over the years and found to be completely bogus .

As for the OP ,maybe thirdphase realize the game is up as they have been outed as hoaxers , maybe the time has come for them to become serious .
As for Stan .... I guess as long as they send the check he's happy to talk to whoever .

edit on 21-12-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Lots of people have seen the photo's lol... Have you even studied this case? Because you'd know that if you did.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

That's one of the photo's he claims was replaced.

It's his word verses the establishment. I know who who's got the worse track record

ETA: It's the establichment that tell us all UFO'/Aliens DO NOT exist, having saw a bona fide UFO my self, I KNOW they are lying, as do the millions of people on Earth who have saw them.

The lack of logical thinking in skeptics is shocking.

ETA: To save another post. I agree to disagree.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   

That's one of the photo's he claims was replaced.

Well yeah he would wouldn't he

Believe as you will , its only yourself you are fooling , this thread isn't about Meier so I guess we should just agree to disagree

The lack of logical thinking in skeptics is shocking.

The lack of critical thinking in some believers is shocking .

edit on 21-12-2012 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Stanton Friedman?

Next.....

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Actually not long ago I had partaken in a university study to compare logical thinking between believers and skeptics - the questions were non UFO related, and guess what? The believers were more logical aha.

I'd point you to the research but we really shouldn't derail this thread any further, anyway, you'll never convince the skeptics because their minds have been made.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join