It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3-2-1 Its Here and Nothing Happened Again!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by unphased

Originally posted by tpg47

Originally posted by unphased

Originally posted by tpg47
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

It depends what time zone one is in .
So you are expecting us to wait until all scenarios fail before it becomes blatantly obvious what the rational people of ATS were saying all along .
We are still here and will be for a while , so get over it .

Do you know that people are waiting for a specific celestial event....? Those take place at specific times... That would be 11:11am UTC.

Just saying if you're gonna try to be "captain debunker" at least do your research..

There's nothing to debunk , as you will soon realise .
See you back here in 24 hours

Unlike you, I'm not entirely caught up in my own ego, so I haven't ever "chosen sides". On that note I'll have to decline your pissing match. I'm positive I'll be back in 24 hours, but I hope our paths don't cross.

Don't worry .Our paths won't cross , as I tend to live in the real world .

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by tpg47

You'll still be here expending energy while we would have moved on.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by tpg47

And when nothing happens ????

Then we can be called clairvoyant.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks MODs I hope this stays civil.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by tpg47

You'll still be here expending energy while we would have moved on.

It takes very little energy to carry on as normal , matey ,

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

I agree with the money grubber and charlatan part. Every day. I think it is fair to say that something did happen to a lot of people today.

The world ended for them

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I don't see why this thread was made, who said the end of the world was going to come when your specific time zone reaches 12am? If anything were to happen it most certainly would be during the winter solstice, which isn't for another 3 hours.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Anyway . I for one am glad that nothing happened , nobody lost face and we can all look forward to a very Merry Xmas .

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by tpg47

Hence that's what the world, and myself will be doing.

You're just annoyed by your failure to be correct regarding the solstice timing. It's ok. You can just admit you got it wrong, regardless of the fact that something may or may not happen at that moment.

I personally wanna see some aliens return. Doubt it'll happen of course but prepared for the possibility nonetheless.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Right or Wrong

Peace

and more Peace

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

+1.
2nd.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by bl4ke360
I don't see why this thread was made, who said the end of the world was going to come when your specific time zone reaches 12am? If anything were to happen it most certainly would be during the winter solstice, which isn't for another 3 hours.

8 hours in my neck of the woods lol

Seriously, though, a lot of folks said that the whole point of 12-21-12 was that it was the center point of a changing time, into a different way of the world. Not the end of the world. That's garbage from day one. The world will end only when it's exploded into dust or burned away in the sun's forthcoming supernova.

Until then, the world is going to do exactly what it's always done... exist and turn. Whether we are here or not lol

But, even the skeptics have to agree that at this point in time, the world is a vastly different place from what it was even a year ago, and is getting even more so by the day.

Maybe take those things into consideration when claiming that everyone was wrong.

Not everyone subscribed to the "end of the world" crap. But are things different?

Sure are.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I made this thread in jest to have a little fun it will not matter what time it is because nothing will happen. It will be less interesting than the Olympics where nothing happened. Honestly though if people are going to go by time shouldn’t they be going by the time where the Mayans lived? I covered in the OP planets, enlightenment and used a broader term of nothing, nadda. ATS will be busy today but there will be nothing earth shattering (pun).

link   

Originally posted by Jomina

Originally posted by bl4ke360

8 hours in my neck of the woods lol

It occurs at the same instant for all timezones, so you have 3 hours until the solstice just like everyone else in the world.

link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Originally posted by KeepYourAnonymity
Jokes on you. We're all dead.

I remember when I first found out, that was a rough year.

edit on 21-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
To all the believers that flew to remote locations, climbed mountains, spent a fortune on prepping and was mentally challenged by todays 'possibilities' (based on myth and assumption)... Well they put themselves in more danger than others.

Irony

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Captain debunked was right after all?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve
Captain debunked was right after all?

Got to love that guy

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
will wait til midnight tonight, to say nothing happened, and as far as saying told you so, i just said so i will not repeat it, if something does happen well then we will be eating a lot of crow.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
It is over guys. Like I said nothing happened and anyone who really thought something was going to happen needs to have their head examined. I had people actually mad when I told them the whole Mayan thing was just a bunch of BS and they were dumb for buying into it. It was all just a huge scam and people like Ickle were just selling there BS to the world. I checked ATS and as I predicted someone came up with a new date. There are such gullible people in this world.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join