It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3-2-1 Its Here and Nothing Happened Again!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Nothing Happened Again!!!

Supposedly the world just ended but it seems like nothing happened. Seriously how many of you actually thought something was going to happen? No new planet, great enlightenment, solar flare, mass riots, nothing, nadda. The only thing that may have changed is that people will stop buying into all the doomsday crap for a while however I realize it is only a matter of time before some charlatan or insane person either says the calendar was wrong or comes up with a new date.

Aren’t most of you tired of the junk science and phony prophecies? The only prophecies that will ever come true are ones that are self-fulfilled the chances are slim that will ever happen however the chances that someone is thinking up the next doomsday scenario supported by some ancient graffiti to take your money through books or prepping supplies right now is about 100%. So please everyone do yourself a favor and live your life and ignore these BS doomsayers and snake oil salesman. They just are not worth your time.

Enjoy life.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Yeah nothing will probably happen, but it's not til 11:11 UT.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
You sound disappointed!

Countdown

You are also too early.

There is also this to consider.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

P

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Go easy on the folks that wanted the end to come , after all , one day they will be right .
I don't post too often , so let me wish everybody a very Merry Xmas .

Cheers

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Patience... Hoaxers are hard at work fabricating evidence for a new end date. They won't be ready until 6:11am.

I predict they will play the "mathematical error gave us wrong date" card.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Jokes on you.
We're all dead.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
How many more people are going to create threads several hours before anything is even supposed to happen?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
How many more people are going to create threads several hours before anything is even supposed to happen?

It's sad really... lol

THE SOLSTICE HASN'T HAPPENED!!!!
edit on 21-12-2012 by unphased because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

It depends what time zone one is in .
So you are expecting us to wait until all scenarios are played out before it becomes blatantly obvious what the rational people of ATS were saying all along ?
We are still here and will be for a while , so get over it .

edit on 21-12-2012 by tpg47 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by tpg47

So you are expecting us to wait until all scenarios fail before it becomes blatantly obvious what the rational people of ATS were saying all along .

Do you know that people are waiting for a specific celestial event....? Those take place at specific times... That would be 11:11am UTC.

Just saying if you're gonna try to be "captain debunker" at least do your research..

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by unphased

So you are expecting us to wait until all scenarios fail before it becomes blatantly obvious what the rational people of ATS were saying all along .

Do you know that people are waiting for a specific celestial event....? Those take place at specific times... That would be 11:11am UTC.

Just saying if you're gonna try to be "captain debunker" at least do your research..

There's nothing to debunk , as you will soon realise .
See you back here in 24 hours

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I am completely confident that my OP will hold true no matter what time it is. But thanks.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Thank you! why is this so hard for people to understand.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius2150

Thank you! why is this so hard for people to understand.

And when nothing happens ????

edit on 21-12-2012 by tpg47 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

There's nothing to debunk , as you will soon realise .
See you back here in 24 hours

Unlike you, I'm not entirely caught up in my own ego, so I haven't ever "chosen sides". On that note I'll have to decline your pissing match. I'm positive I'll be back in 24 hours, but I hope our paths don't cross.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

He saw it. He didn't care. I really feel for the mods in the next 24-48 hours. There's going to be plenty of bs like this.Just like there was leading up to it.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Still got a few more hours before the exact time.

I personally don't believe anything will happen but i hate how people waited till midnight and started saying ''well, nothing happened''.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by tpg47

Winter Solstice-Wiki

You still got some learning to do.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
The Mayan calendar only specified that one cycle would end and another would begin. Not that the world would be destroyed, or that any sort of cataclysm would happen.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join