It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whatup!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 03:32 AM
link   
That's right...latest newbie comin' at you straight from the depths of mainland china....sitin' at the comp right now listening to some crazy trance mix. Just got done reading that crazy forum on predictions started by that kragonxx or whoever he is....anyways yeah so whats up? election T minus one week...showtime

peace

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, SomewhereInChina. Feel free to U2U me if you have any questions.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your stay here at the great ATS!

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS,
SomewhereInChina

Any questions feel free to u2u me
enjoy the site and have fun.

se7en

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Welcome chinese friend.

Enjoy your stay on ats and check out the new game in the Sponsored games and events forum.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   
thanks for all the courtesy and invites....

i'm 24 years old, born in spokane washington, but i've been living in china for the last 3 years...graduated from anti-establishment college: the evergreen state college....if you never heard of it maybe you can recollect one of our students being mauled by an israeli bulldozer while she stood in front of a palestinian doctor's home....but after reading most the comments about yassar's health problems lately maybe this is a pro-zionist site......just a joke but seriously some of the comments here border on right wing neo con expansionism....my father was a gypsy of spokane and my mother a...i don't really know but there you go, im not chinese, just inflitratin'

peace

from the east

new topics

top topics

join