It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

it's here (12/21) - so what's happening? (actual observations)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Clear & COLD in NM. Last few days have been a bit nasty.

I do have a question, not a monger, just a question:

Why are the Southern US states having tornados?

March to May was a long time ago.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Has anyone realised that each day has 24 hours in it and the time stated there is an AM as well as a PM. Folks the day is not over yet. So who really knows what will happen. In other words, Don`t count your chickens before they hatch.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Hell of a snowstorm. we had 18 inches of heavy snow. My eighty inch snowblower had problems blowing it. If my tractor was a little bigger it wouldn't be bad but that white crap really sucked to blow.Every two feet I had to press in on the clutch part way to stop the drive and allow the blower to catch up. It is a two stage power take off .
edit on 21-12-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greasyphil420
Nothing here in England,I was told by someone I know that a part of France had disappeared but I can't find any information to back this claim up.the day is not over yet though.lets see what happens to the rest if the globe over the next few months.

Greasy x

A big part of the Upper Peninsula has disappeared also. I think it is the ground
Lots of snow fell, but don't worry, it will reappear an three months.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
2 weeks off as of now and nothing has happened here in Germany. Off to the gym to do some squats and soak in the sauna.

Have a good one

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
to be all honest its kind of funny, i live in ontario and today is the first day its snowed, and also my tree in my kitchen just died 2 hours ago which was 5 + years old so that was weird.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
Hell of a snowstorm. we had 18 inches of heavy snow. My eighty inch snowblower had problems blowing it. If my tractor was a little bigger it wouldn't be bad but that white crap really sucked to blow.Every two feet I had to press in on the clutch part way to stop the drive and allow the blower to catch up. It is a two stage power take off .
edit on 21-12-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

Count me jealous...Brand new winter tires on our SUV, and after two years of being without 4WD, I finally fixed the problem (stupid BCM (computer)) was bad. I'm itching to go cranking through some snow. A favorite blizzard past-time is stomping through the snow and finding stuck people to help out. Instead of the promised 3-6", we ended up getting 0.15" of snow

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
In Philadelphia PA..

Nothing happened that was not to be expected...Public Transportation was late, the same 3 people asked for change, it rained and the Holiday Light show played at Macy's.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
The Mayans would make good ATS members - making predictions for specific dates and then nothing happens.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by thunder57
Has anyone realised that each day has 24 hours in it and the time stated there is an AM as well as a PM. Folks the day is not over yet. So who really knows what will happen. In other words, Don`t count your chickens before they hatch.

What time stated are you talking about? If you mean the time people are throwing out there as the exact time of the winter solstice, that doesn't repeat for AM and PM, it just happens once. I think any chance of the supernatural things people were claiming would happen has passed, but there is still the possibility of senseless acts by unstable individuals. The further we progress around the clock today without incident, the more pleased I will be.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by dogstar23

In Northern Mass, it's raining slightly.
DEAR LAWD JEESUS HELP US ALL

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Northeast US it is raining heavily with strong winds up to 70mph. The past weeks I've been secretly anxious about something. I didn't know what it was but today I don't feel anxious. I feel good, for once. Life looks more vibrant as of now. I'm not sure how to explain it but maybe good things really are coming in our future? I hope so.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I saw a chemtrail comming from the back of a semi on the highway, couldnt see anything in the sky or all around...

But then I realized it was just from a snow pack on the top of the truck, hit the accelerator and sped on past.

-saige-
edit on 21-12-2012 by saige45 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
16.26 It's going dark. Just switched my indoor christmas equivilent of Blackpool illuminations on.
Might smoke another ciggy.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Its 8:30 on the west coast.... Past the 3:11AM time period, past the 11AM east coast time... and once again nothing is happening... Which I made clear years ago

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
UPDATE: A tree is now falling due to high winds, but rain has stopped.

On a serious note, is there a way to safely guide a tree down so it doesn't hit my house D;

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Cool and breezy in South Florida, Cold Front coming thru, but the sun is shining, birds are singing and people are going about their daily business as normal, lines a bit long in stores due to the ramp up of the last minute Christmas shoppers. It's a good day here, nothing happening out of the ordinary!
edit on 12-21-2012 by worldwatcher because:
edit on 12-21-2012 by worldwatcher because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
A pleasant and sunny day (although chilly) in St.Louis.

Just the sort of day I would normally expect for this time of year.

You know the "apocalypse time of year".

edit on 12/21/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Man it's FREAKY. Many people aren't at work today. I don't know what happened. Maybe some of them ascended or raptured or were abducted or something. But the parking lot (normally FULL) has lots of parking spaces available. Many offices are dark and traffic coming to work today was light. But, suspiciously, the news doesn't have anything about it. They must be in on it. Where is everyone? ANyone else notice a light commute today? WEIRD!!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
My dog just had her puppies, that's about the only noteworthy thing that's happened so far today.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join