It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

it's here (12/21) - so what's happening? (actual observations)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Greasyphil420

I was told by someone I know that a part of France had disappeared

Bonus.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
That's naughty; some of my family live there.....or perhaps you meant the bit they don't live in! lol

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Had lots of rain last night and tons of high winds, that was not even on the weather the day before. We were suppose to have gotten some rain but not that high wind. The wind is still blowing even now. However I still think something will happen. People forget it will be on Mayan time. about 3 more hours before anything should happen.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Well its 13.30 here in the UK... I live in the East Mids, and unfortunately cannot report anything out of the ordinary.. Gonna wander over to Sainsburys and score a bottle of vodka before getting some gaming done.. I was tempted to drive a few miles out of town earlier to do some daytime infrared filming to see if I could capture anything but its very cloudy so thought naaaaaaaaaa..

I'm gonna get drunk instead

Merry Christmas all... If the Annunaki pop in for a glass I'll let you know...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfhammer
Well its 13.30 here in the UK... I live in the East Mids, and unfortunately cannot report anything out of the ordinary.. Gonna wander over to Sainsburys and score a bottle of vodka before getting some gaming done.. I was tempted to drive a few miles out of town earlier to do some daytime infrared filming to see if I could capture anything but its very cloudy so thought naaaaaaaaaa..

I'm gonna get drunk instead

Merry Christmas all... If the Annunaki pop in for a glass I'll let you know...

And who said british humor was dry
. Cheers to you sir.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
At 6:15am It started raining bottles of Glenlivet 18 year old single malt Scotch here where I live.

edit: Never mind, it was just a dream, everything is the same as usual. No fairies blowing trumpets in the clouds while the four horsemen of the apocalypse ride into town cutting peoples heads off with giant axes.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Junkheap
I live in Philadelphia. It rained... a lot. It's clearing up now.

Suspiria: No reason to worry. It's not pink. It's magenta.

edit on 21-12-2012 by Junkheap because: (no reason given)

That's great then..Magentas awesome!

Appologies for the music....Oh #, that's Pink.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria

Bonus.

cheeky
naughty
a bit wrong
but i loved it

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
As prophesied, California has slipped into the sea......

Here is a picture I took with my iPhone of the aftermath

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Notice!:
Reported aliens between the Earth and moon some days ago, seems they got some cables of some sort, booster cables I believe.
Seems they stalled a ship and had battery problems restarting because space is cold.

So because it was so cold and the booster cables had frayed, they moved closer to the sun where it is warm and created a vortex tornado of fusion to energize the ships battery energizer unit. Then when they completed the task of restarting the ship, they left the sun snapping off the tornado in a violent farewell.

Set them back a few days, they are coming, unless of course they decide to cancel simply because of the shame of missing the date.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko

Originally posted by Suspiria

Bonus.

cheeky
naughty
a bit wrong
but i loved it

Figure it went the way of the OOzlum bird and vanished up it's own arse.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
not that it was big or anything.

but my places here in Malaysia are having flood like never before.

not big on scale, but still this never happened before.

but i think i blamed the irregular drainage system..

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I think we should be grateful that nothing did happen, not just today, but everyday.
Life is a gift, the people in our lives are gifts.
If anything maybe this has taught some people to appreciate what they have and
not to worry so much about what they don't.
It sent many people looking for answers and preparing for the worst, and in their search and efforts they gained knowledge.
And on the opposite spectrum it sent those who say "I told you so", on their own mission. Through their constant quest to prove others worong they as well gained knowledge.
So what is to say, we have all learned alot, but we will never stop looking.

PLPL

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Hey all, I'm just through a couple of pages, but thanks for keeping the thread solid as intended (at least so far
)

Business as usual here, I haven't even noticed any bad driving on the icy roads this morning! No reports I've seen of stupidity running rampant (mass suicides, etc.) Kudos, Earthlings! Going to go back to reading, some really great, and entertaining posts so far thru the first couple pages.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
First day of actual snow in Canada this year that lasted more than 2 hours..

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
You silly rabbit, don't you know tricks are for kids! No man Knows the hour at which They will die.... Its been proven.. time and time again... lets let this be the only thing that should end today... the 2012 hype... put it to rest... no more threads!!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Over here in Kansas it is just sunny, snowy and quite nice.

I just took some photos...this is obviously a lens flare but I think it looks pretty cool

won't let me upload photos to my post!?? all I can give is a link

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jocko Flocko
No fairies blowing trumpets in the clouds while the four horsemen of the apocalypse ride into town cutting peoples heads off with giant axes.

Yet,,,

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by steve95988

Maybe we could start one about the swastika on you avatar "ball".

Nice try at hidden meaning.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
DAMN YOU MAYANS! I suppose the were sort of right. I woke up this morning with heart burn and boy does it suck!

MOTF!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join