It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

it's here (12/21) - so what's happening? (actual observations)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Ok, watch this at around the 15:00 mark
Pink Star?

and take a screen shot

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

thats the sun

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I got up this morning at 05:00, got out to the terrace and saw the clouds "running" as never before (towards the East). Later on the sky was fully covered with clouds.
Here in Madrid, for the time being, nothing relevant as far as I know.
Have a nice Xmas time.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
nothing too crazy here in mid texas, except a crazy temperature drop, high winds, and a gorgeous sun set last night, a few more hours, and then we'll see what's what

here's hoping everyone makes it out ahead on the other side

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Well then enjoy the sunrise from the ISS...but i have to say, it's not a sunrise i have ever seen..

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Not a lot going on in my corner of the East Midlands.

Clear skies when I woke up but not so much now. There was an old crazy man on the bus this morning coming into work who asked me for a spare cigarette but proceeded to pick up half smoked ones from the floor, nothing new for where I live.

Work is mundane as ever, our electrical equipment is all working in fine order and nobody has yet called.

We have no windows in our ofice so if the sky starts falling then we'll literally be ignorant. Oh well.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
To quote the voice in my head: "Nothing important happened today". It's on repeat at the moment.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by dogstar23

Out here in Belgium, 11.54, solstice expected at 12.12 (GMT+1). 20 minutes to go. Everything looks peaceful and normal. Birds are singing and flying around. Children playing on the playground next door. Very cloudy. No sight of the sun.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
So if the camera never moves position how is it the sun?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
My fiancée and I were driving around the old part of our city earlier and she noticed a relatively large fireball in the sky. I had a cop behind me so I didn't get a chance to take a photo. Didn't bother mentioning it because I'm sure someone will tell me it's Venus through swamp gas or something.

Interesting thing is that it looked like it was high altitude and moving to the South. A little while later I came on here and saw that exactly 30 minutes after we had seen the fireball, that "transformer explosion" or whatever occurred in Delaware. Doubt they're related but just throwing it out there.
edit on 12/21/12 by Magnivea because: Punctuation

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Last 11 minutes folks!! GASP!!!

Let the threads commence......

edit on 21/12/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
My nipples have become erect from the fear

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
1 minutes to go and its all "debunked"

"Waiting" ?????

It’s Official “Nothing Happened” 11:12 UTC time...
edit on 12/21/2012 by Shdak because: added UTC Time

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
its now 11:11
and the 2012 forum went bye bye

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
It's 11:11 right now and, and... Absolutley nothing happened. Can I go back to sleep now?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
From my little corner of the world nothing at all majestic aside from the overcast skies, a winter storm on the way and the sound of rain falling into my pond and my koi staring back at me wondering why I am outside so early.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by dogstar23

I live in Cornwall here in the UK and we have a lovely heavy mist over the river this morning, but that isn't unusual at this time of year. It is really beautiful though.

Happy DOOMSDAY everyone.

Rev

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I seem to be the only survivor left on Earth. I am so sorry you all had to die. Since everyone is gone, I am getting dressed and going to go to the liquor store and helping myself to free booze!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I still say it's not the sun......be warned! DOOM!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

had to say doom?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join