It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

it's here (12/21) - so what's happening? (actual observations)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by dinkot
go back to our ordinary boring real life, guys.

Just to be safe, I'm going to go and play DayZ for a while and train for tomorrow!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
So... nothing here in Australia yet.
"the moment" should hit here at around 10:11pm, so I'll get back to you at 10:12.
Honestly though, not expecting much. I find it interesting how many cultures around the world seemed to expect something around this time, and how many expected a "return" of some sort...

but we'll see.
I don't really care either way

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
As predicted by many.

I have ascended and am now The Buddha!

I do not require worship, but please know I am smarter stronger and faster than you are.

*actual observation. Winter Solstice is 11:12 UTC*

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
It's already 3:15pm here in Singapore.
Nothing has happen though. There were rainbow wave-like clouds in the sky yesterday but it's probably a natural occurrence.
Everyone freaked out a little.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by kalunom
The end of the end of the world has happened.

Thank God.

Excellent post, made me smile.

The only thing weird that happened was last night. I came back home and had a plague of flies. I thought "OMG, LOCUSTS", but they were flies. I killed them all with spray.

Those flies though, I tell ya, they could've been flying vessels from another dimension, who knows eh?

South Europe is safe peeps, for the time being.

Carry on.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I was working a double today, and at about 4:15 PM, noticed the clouds were frankly amazing. A dark foreboding band of low clouds met a cirrocumulus band, and in the cirrocumulus point it formed, i'm not sure what they call it, but it took on a rainbow/mother of pearl effect. I was speechless. I stood there staring at this art of nature for a few minutes until I had to return to work.

It was one of those moments where you wonder if God just might exist, and if this example is meaningful, or just the beauty of nature in a special moment.

It moved me, and considering the date and the very very slight nervousness of the "what if?!" factor tomorrow(today for most), I don't think i'll forget it. In this sense,this supposed date was meaningful.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Central Europe here, nealry 8:30am and nothing happens except it's drizzling like hell.
Everything else is normal and boring

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by dogstar23

it's here (12/21) - so what's happening? (actual observations), page 1

How can it be happening, its still not the 21st here.

Actual observations? People have been thinking all day long that their time zone is where its happening.

Those are self absorbed observations. We have 30 minutes to go here before the clock on the wall even shows the 21st. Wait... did the Maya have clocks?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Im in michigan waiting for 6:11 lol nothing to odd yet other than the weather, and from what ive noticed im seeing a lot of odd weather changes from other replys. Anyways it was been super windy and couldy and its been raining all day, i went out to have a smoke an to my surprise it felt like the temperature jumped up about 15 degrees but still windy and rainy. I come back out maybe an hour later around 10 and its a blizzard. Just a bit odd for all these weather changes, other than that still golden

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
7:30am UK almost.
I'm hungry and grumpy. I've been up for an hour already.
Cat, children, neighbours dogs all behaving normally.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I'm observing that it is officially my bedtime, goodnight ATS.
I will set an alarm for about 6:05 (6:11 is "the time" my time ) and wait around just for the laugh and then I will be going straight back to sleep. See you on the flipside.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
reply to post by Hefficide

Just build walls around him and let him croak, I think you get an urn for your sim's ashes then and your partner will go through a mild depression then start love talking to another sim before the bed is cold lol.

Those are the kinds of things my oldest does with her sims... tries to kill them off in inventive ways.

Oh yeah, and armageddon. WICKED winds and winter storm conditions here. Damn ice age predictions...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Talliostro

21.12.12 is actually turning out to be quite boring.
I thought that maybe, at the very least, some minor storm would happen where you think "ooh ooh, what's the hell's going on OMFG it's raining, right, get the candles and turn off the electric on purpose, everyone gather round for the cuddle party, quick for God's sake I can hear THUNDER, ROAR, OH...MY....GOD...did you hear that?".

LOL

Ahhh, what a boring morning.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I wonder? Is Winter Solstice at 11:12 UTC?

Anchorage, Alaska =[color=3BB9FF] Brrrrrr Coooooooooold. There is nothing at all unusual happening and I'm happy to see it's fairly calm around here.

I started reading some of the posts by folks who are leaning towards this being the start of things positive and I have to admit, that even though I don't believe, I find the idea quite nice. The start of a nicer, calmer and friendlier world
I'm in a great mood, so I suppose that is evidence in their favor.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by kalunom
The end of the end of the world has happened.

Thank God.

Agreed. Nobody is going to watch all those crappy TV shows on the history channel ever again. The one with the "snail rock" in the pacific was the best crap of all.

Next time somebody mentions the Maya and the Calendar and the Codices everyone will go, Oh, the Maya... pffft

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Lived on the southern coast of Oregon for a total of 29 years, and I've never seen blue lightening (???) like tonight between 11:11 and 11:20! I lived in Arizona for a couple of years, and watched many electrical-type of lightening storms... never touching the ground, just lightening streaking across the sky. It reminded me of those storms, as the blue lights streaked across the sky but, so far, I haven't seen definitive lines like lightening... rather, it's like trying to watch blue light move back and forth extremely fast.

Whatever it is, I have to admit it sent a shock wave of panic - but just for a moment. I have not bought into the fear of 12/21/12, so my initial panic caught me off guard!

Nothing else has happened, other than the moon disappearing behind a massive front that moved in over the ocean. The sky is pitch black... no stars, no moon... totally covered by clouds. But that's not unusual for us this time of year.

And with that, I'm going to bed... G'night!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I just got up and am having my morning coffee, overlooking a small town square close to the train station. People are in fact going crazy, but that's because the commuter trains are running late (again...this happens just about every day), and because they need to get last-minute Christmas shopping done.

Seriously. All is well.
edit on 21/12/2012 by Motte because: typos

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I am experiencing extreme energy like i have never felt before, there is immense pressure on my crown/pineal gland, tingly in my hands and feet (which i have felt for a few days), objects glow when i stare for a few seconds and I can see some form of energy field everywhere i look.this is one of the most experiences I have ever felt without the use of psychoactives.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
its not here yet
dont jump the gun
11:11am GMT

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko
its not here yet
dont jump the gun
11:11am GMT

Why GMT? Why not the timezone that the Maya predicted it in? And also why 11:11?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join