It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ret. Air Force Generals say UFOs Will Stop A Nuclear Holocaust

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

A nuclear test in an uninhabited stretch of desert is a far cry from a global nuclear war that could render the entire planet uninhabitable.

Sure, but, you neglect to address the entirely of the statement of intent broadcast by a test.
Nor do you address Hiroshima, or Nagasaki which could have been averted by UFOs if that's what supposedly interests UFOs, plus the establishment of precedent in the deployments at Hiroshima and Nagasaki that sent a clear message we humans can an will use nuclear weapons, with all the additional testing and arms race stockpiling, and development of bigger and better weapons plus longer range multiple warhead delivery systems.

Testing led to Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
What's to say more testing wouldn't lead to more scorched Earth and megadeaths?
Both US and Russia had bombers in the air 24/7 loaded with hot payloads during the cold war, not to mention all the "boomer" submarines loaded with multiple nuclear missile payloads all with multiple warheads.
Any one of those submarines on the US or Russian side, or any one of the bombers ala Dr. Strangelove could have easily been directed by some fanatic nut job officer to trigger mutually assured destruction.

Not much of any effort on the part of UFOs seems to have made any significant effort to prevent, curb, dampen, or warn off any such activities.
Sure, there's stories we hear of UFOs showing up somewhere and turning off missiles at a silo, but, even if UFOs were verified as real intelligently controlled phenomenon, they're doing a piss poor job of policing the nuclear concern, and what little rumor and speculation regarding UFO interference with nuclear facilities is insignificant at best as a show of anything to prevent worldwide nuclear war, if worldwide nuclear war were intended.

If UFOs were truly concerned over nuclear war, they could have sprinkled fairy dust around every research effort and test to prevent development, and even before then could have probably Scotty Teleported all the easily accessible Uranium on the planet into some safe-storage toy box like on the moon that humanity would have to earn, or work really hard toward obtaining use of.

The highest confirmed DEFCON ever was Level 2. During the Cuban Missile Crisis on October 22, 1962.
We got to DEFCON 2! DEFCON 2 = Next step; Nuclear WAR where DEFCON 1 is essentially; FIRE ze Missiles!!!!
We didn't have UFOs falling out of the sky, hovering about on standby to avert our desire to obliterate each other then.
They won't show up if any other Nuclear threats occur either.

The argument that UFOs will prevent nuclear war is ridiculous in consideration of the overwhelming lack of interference regardless of how many fairy tale stories are told about the odd bit of spookiness on rare occasion that are claimed to occur.

edit on 21-12-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by trysts
reply to post by mcx1942

If aliens were concerned about people then where were they for all the millions of people the U.S. has killed in the past six decades? Where were the aliens when 800,000 people were slaughtered in 90 days in Rwanda?

Do you really wanna know or it is just a rhetoric question with your own prepared answer?
edit on 21-12-2012 by alex45 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by alex45

Yes, I would like to know, if you're privy to that information. If the claim is that aliens are here to help, then where's the help?
edit on 21-12-2012 by trysts because: spelling error

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by trysts

Perhaps because they are inter dimensional? Not saying they are. Just saying why they would care about nukes and not normal, run of the mill killings.
If they are inter dimensional, atomic weapons may have an affect on their plane of existence.

AT LAST, AN INTELLIGENT COMMENT!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund
reply to post by trysts

I guess short of wiping ourselves out completely.
They don't care.

Nope.

Simply not an earth threatening event. Nuclear war would be, so that's it. Actually, and at the risk of being strongly criticized, if wars and natural catastrophies didn't kill hundred of thousands sometimes, the world would be over populated. I guess that's some sort of natural selection...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

reply to post by alex45

Yes, I would like to know, if you're privy to that information. If the claim is that aliens are here to help, then where's the help?

MARK MY WORDS:

THEY DON'T WANT TO HELP LIVING PEOPLE ON THIS PLANET BUT DEAD PEOPLE, I.E. SOULS IN THE AFTERLIFE DIMENSION, THEIR OWN DIMENSION. That's why they do not intervene in the material world, except if a risk a of nuclear war would increase casualties from the nuclear explosions. That's why they didn't stop the atomic testings as far as they didn't kill the soul of people.

They didn't stop Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombing because they didn't have enough data to be sure such attacks would occur. From time to time they check whether there are risks in the military and civilian nuclear facilities. BUT THEY WILL NOT STOP A FUTURE NUCLEAR WAR, THEY WILL TAKE THEIR CHOSEN ONES BEFORE IT HAPPENS. All they have done is to limit the risks of a nuclear warfare BEFORE they fully organize the RAPTURE of the ones they have chosen among the human beings in order to come back with them transformed on Earth.

Get insights from this English part of a blog (many other articles and topics in French available through the 'translate' tool) and this article.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Supposedly the US dropping the bombs on Japan is what got their attention in the first place. After that they (UFO) have been reported flying around nuclear facilities and sometimes rendering said facilities inoperable.

Apparently the government is as clueless to their intentions as we are.

www.youtube.com...

It is your choice to believe or not, but neither of our beliefs have any effect on reality.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by intelligenthoodlum33

Supposedly the US dropping the bombs on Japan is what got their attention in the first place. After that they (UFO) have been reported flying around nuclear facilities and sometimes rendering said facilities inoperable.

Apparently the government is as clueless to their intentions as we are.

www.youtube.com...

It is your choice to believe or not, but neither of our beliefs have any effect on reality.

Exactly! That's what Julien said since a loooooong time ago. There were very few ETs BEFORE august 1945. There were thousands of ETs after that. The nuclear explosions ON LIVING SOULS (Hiroshima and Nagasaki) KILL NOT ONLY THE BODIES BUT THEIR SOULS TOO. In the higher times densities it was like an earthquake. Whatever the distance Ets travel to come here, the size of the universe is much more smaller in the high time densities. The nuclear explosions are felt in a large part of the galaxie. That's where the electric universe theory emerges for which the stars ARE NOT thermonuclear celestial bodies...

In addition, I gave explanations about the ETs intentions.
edit on 21-12-2012 by alex45 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
They are here to prevent Nuclear War. The Americans got their tech from Nikola who got his info from aliens if you remember correctly, and it was ONE person from the group that created the bomb that was a negative entity - although that person has not yet been named.

Exploding a hydrogen bomb is one of the most lethal things you can do, firstly hydrogen is one of the 5 life giving elements, so using it for destrustion is against creation, secondly, nulclear blasts actually damage the soul and life essence of a being, not just its physical body - So you can imagine why these other beings want to prevent that from happening, the creator doesn't want a whole load of damaged souls lurking around.

ET gave the Russians the heads up on the tech front, in order to restore some balance upon Earth in regards to keeping the US in check. They've openly addmited they failed hard at intervention.

ETA: Just for Druscilla - They've intervined and messed up so many times before in the past (dating back to Sumaria and Egypt), wouldn't you be worried about what kind of devastaion any further intervention could bring? They are..So they tread very carefully.

edit on 21-12-2012 by ObservingYou because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by alex45

reply to post by alex45

MARK MY WORDS:

THEY DON'T WANT TO HELP LIVING PEOPLE ON THIS PLANET BUT DEAD PEOPLE, I.E. SOULS IN THE AFTERLIFE DIMENSION, THEIR OWN DIMENSION. That's why they do not intervene in the material world, except if a risk a of nuclear war would increase casualties from the nuclear explosions. That's why they didn't stop the atomic testings as far as they didn't kill the soul of people.

They didn't stop Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombing because they didn't have enough data to be sure such attacks would occur. From time to time they check whether there are risks in the military and civilian nuclear facilities. BUT THEY WILL NOT STOP A FUTURE NUCLEAR WAR, THEY WILL TAKE THEIR CHOSEN ONES BEFORE IT HAPPENS. All they have done is to limit the risks of a nuclear warfare BEFORE they fully organize the RAPTURE of the ones they have chosen among the human beings in order to come back with them transformed on Earth.

Get insights from this English part of a blog (many other articles and topics in French available through the 'translate' tool) and this article.

I like all of this apart from the word "rapture" lol... but yea, I agree.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by mcx1942

I agree and have been telling people the same thing. They are established on this planet and they are not going to let us ruin it with nukes. They have already shot down a test warhead over Vandenburg. They have already shut down silos in Montana. And they have already simulated a launch in Russia before shutting it down.

Now a suitcase nuke they could not stop. But anything coming from a silo or a sub is probably being monitored. They are here all day and all night, they have to be doing something.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by mcx1942

I'll I have to say is thank goodness he is retired. I don't want military generals who think aliens will stop Nuclear war -- I want military generals who will not want war in the first place.

Having a general who says "Don't worry. If we start nuclear war, the aliens will stop it." is a scary thought. It's scary if a general thinks there are aliens who will save us from a war those same generals may set in motion.

edit on 12/21/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911
reply to post by mcx1942

Looks like Dr. Stephen Greer's Disclosure Project re-visited. Nothing new here. Besides, UFOs and E.T. didn't prevent us from dropping two nukes on Japan.
edit on 21-12-2012 by Cosmic911 because: (no reason given)

Didn't prevent Fukushima either. It has been a year and a half since the worst nuclear disaster in history and it is still chugging along spewing radiation. If these "aliens" could or would do something, they would have done it immediately.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by xpoq47
The primary purpose for preventing a nuclear holocaust doesn't necessarily have to be to save human lives. The top priority could be to protect the rare and valuable nature preserve we call Earth, even at the cost of relieving humans of responsibility for unconscionable actions.

I agree, I was thinking the same thing, regardless whether those stories are true or not. We, being materialistic technological societies in general, have shown a remarkable indifference to anything non-human, and to the bedrock of life, namely an Earth that isn't ravaged and made unliveable by a nuclear winter or pollution. At least we are learning, awareness is rising.

It is koyaanisqatsi (life out balance) when so many ressources are wasted on meaningless deadly technology like nukes.

I don't understand why they still keep developing that #, what more do these guys want?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by trysts

Aliens would be concerned with themselves. If they have indeed infiltrated our society or have residence on our world, the danger of being nuked or suffering from the fallout wouldn't be acceptable if they could do something about it. (Like most nations do)

I don't understand the expectation that there needs to be a concern about our well being or that our wellbeing should be the top priority.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Your link says the tests being done on stockpiles of nuclear weapons do not allow them to actually go critical. Therefore they are not exploding nuclear bombs in their testing.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

reply to post by mcx1942

If aliens were concerned about people then where were they for all the millions of people the U.S. has killed in the past six decades? Where were the aliens when 800,000 people were slaughtered in 90 days in Rwanda?

Actually I think I can answer that in woo-woo style. They don't mind when we kill each other, they only get upset when we use weapons that can damage the whole ecosphere. (Earth must be saved!) Still doesn't explain why they are not stopping any of the nuclear testing or fixing our broken nuke reactors though...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Dated Jan, 2011

World War 3 is planned to happen in the next five years. The spark is going to be an Israeli attack on Iran. As Obama is the grand puppet president used by the Illuminati. Israel is the grand puppet state. Israel has already been given permission by the United States and the European Union to directly attack Iran whenever it feels that it is safe to do so. An attack was almost initiated during the summer of 2009; however, the election crisis in Iran at the time proved inopportune to attack. Most people would assume that a time of chaos would be a great time to attack; however, many of the key Iranian political leaders were out of the country at the time for their own safety.

Israel will directly attack Iran with missiles, Iran will respond, and World War 3 will ensue. It is at this time that Venezuela and North Korea will begin attacking their enemies, China will enter, Russia will enter, and there will be a massive global war on our hands. This is another reason that Obama will be allowed to be re-elected past the normal 2 term limit. This war is planned to last for at least 7 years, and towards the end of these 7 years, alien lifeforms will stage their attacks on the major countries of the world These alien attacks serve the purpose of ending World War 3. There is no other way that the citizens of the warring countries would put aside their bad sentiments created by war to fight a common enemy other than if the common enemy are extra-terrestrials.

The only reason that the Illuminati is manufacturing World War III is to destroy some of the world leaders who do not directly fall under their influence. It is also to make many people very , very rich.

These alien attacks will cause the people of the Earth to join together in common defense against the alien lifeforms, but it will also pave the path to the New World Order.

The Illuminati has made a deal with these alien life forms. When the New World Order is secured, and select groups of people are placed in containment camps, people such as dissenters, rebels, and other revolutionaries, these people will be handed over to the aliens for them to do experimentation on.

The Grand scheme

This comes from a alleged ex Illuminati member. I suggest everyone read this whole page.
The war was predicted by whomever this is back at the date Jan. 2011 and tells exactly the 2 countries which initiated it. I'm very interested to see if Obama surpasses 2 terms as predicted. I believe there is a lot of truth on this page. This guy even talks about the "Departure Ritual" he had to perform.

First of all, if you do not believe me then I am sorry. I am here to tell the truth, and nothing that is written by me is false exaggeration nor science fiction. This information is real, it is true, it is reality, and it is time for it to be told.

I was a member of the Illuminati for 47 years. I was recruited when I was 19 years old. I have posted here off and on over the past year. (Some of the posts are mine, others are my brothers, mainly they are his) The information that I am about to unfold is very revealing and very dangerous. I am one of seven people in the history of the Illuminati that have performed the “Departure” Ritual. I knew that I needed to get out when I had something revealed to me at a meeting in June of 2010. For years I was in line with the beliefs, motives, and actions of the Illuminati, but it recently became too much for me to bear, and I had to extinguish my sacred contract.

My reason for coming here is to reveal EVERYTHING about the Illuminati. How you become a member, what the organization is about, what the organization does, and the future plans that we have.

Same source

Could something like all of this be fabricated???

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueMessiah
Could something like all of this be fabricated???

You mean that paranoid Illuminati stuff? I don't know if 'fabricated' is the right word, it's more like it's just the usual paranoid conspiracy bla bla.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by KaiserSoze

Originally posted by Cosmic911
reply to post by mcx1942

Looks like Dr. Stephen Greer's Disclosure Project re-visited. Nothing new here. Besides, UFOs and E.T. didn't prevent us from dropping two nukes on Japan.
edit on 21-12-2012 by Cosmic911 because: (no reason given)

Didn't prevent Fukushima either. It has been a year and a half since the worst nuclear disaster in history and it is still chugging along spewing radiation. If these "aliens" could or would do something, they would have done it immediately.

They've [otherworlder's] already have...as examples too follow --- By showing us the path to a non-fission power future, with extravagant displays of aerial prowess, which might suggest...that they have harnessed the power of fusion technology. In my opinion...nothing more is needed, and nothing more has to be done by the otherworlder's --- in relation to Earth's future.
edit on 21-12-2012 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on 21-12-2012 by Erno86 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-12-2012 by Erno86 because: spelling

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join