It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ret. Air Force Generals say UFOs Will Stop A Nuclear Holocaust

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Ufos and nuclear weapons - most assume this sensitive topic is the real reason behind the US governmets UFO coverup. This interesting feature on Russia Today looks at statements from retired US Air Force Generals who say UFOs will stop a nuclear holocaust and have been monitoring nuclear installations since 1947
-source

What do you guys think?

Over 120 retired military personal state there has been and is still ongoing UFO intervention at nuclear weapon sites.

edit on 12/21/2012 by mcx1942 because: fix

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by mcx1942

I would like to believe it, but I have a hard time with it. I don't believe any of these military figures have any knowledge outside of what we on ATS know, otherwise I don't believe they would be talking about it.

I sure like the stories about Nuke facilities being shut down and such by UFO's, I don't know if they are true or not though.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by mcx1942

If aliens were concerned about people then where were they for all the millions of people the U.S. has killed in the past six decades? Where were the aliens when 800,000 people were slaughtered in 90 days in Rwanda?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

Agreed, I'm 100% with you on those. I find it very compelling we keep getting high ranking officials coming forward, yet that is still not proof enough to fully prove UFO's and Extra Terrestrials exist.

I wonder what it is going to take to empirically prove their existence.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by mcx1942

Looks like Dr. Stephen Greer's Disclosure Project re-visited. Nothing new here. Besides, UFOs and E.T. didn't prevent us from dropping two nukes on Japan.
edit on 21-12-2012 by Cosmic911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by trysts

I guess short of wiping ourselves out completely.
They don't care.
edit on 21-12-2012 by Toadmund because: typoooooooooooooooooooooooo

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by trysts
reply to post by mcx1942

If aliens were concerned about people then where were they for all the millions of people the U.S. has killed in the past six decades? Where were the aliens when 800,000 people were slaughtered in 90 days in Rwanda?

well, they probably weren't in Rwanda.

shall we just start listing all the places they could have been?

where were you?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by mcx1942

For everyone? Nothing short of total destruction by them. For most people a news report would probably do the trick, I mean MSM report, like every single one in every single country.

But I reckon there would still be some religious types that would still hold out and pretend they don't exist. Until they destroyed us all at least =)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by mcx1942

Excellent find OP
S&F

Will be checking this out in the morning after some shut eye but for anyones thats interested the video has Robert Hastings and Robert Salas commenting

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Yet, the UFOs allow the US to continue with nuclear testing?

US performs Nuke Test in Nevada

I doubt UFOs are going to stop a nuclear exchange from anyone at anyone else.
If that was the case, then, all the foo fighters, flying saucers, and other anomalous phenomenon sighted, reported, and logged during WWII had plenty warning from all the test detonations during the development of the bombs that took out Hiroshima and Nagasaki to have stopped Hiroshima and Nagasaki, but, they didn't.

Color me dubious.

If Hiroshima and Nagasaki weren't warning enough to the UFOs, then all the continuing testing and development of nuclear arsenals in an arms race between US and Russia should have given a big enough hint to the moronic aliens that we're pretty bent on annihilating ourselves, but, alas, none of that was ever put to a stop.

Nuclear testing and development was also not put to a stop when other nations threw their own gloves into the ring of Nuke Armed nations.

Nope.
UFOs will not save us from each other, not matter how much anyone wants to think it so.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

My questions address the idea that aliens would stop a nuclear war because they are concerned with people. Your questions don't seem to be about anything.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by trysts

Perhaps because they are inter dimensional? Not saying they are. Just saying why they would care about nukes and not normal, run of the mill killings.
If they are inter dimensional, atomic weapons may have an affect on their plane of existence.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
One thing I do know is that they have been widely reported at nuclear facilities.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I can't say that I understand any of the inter-dimensional, higher plane stuff about aliens, but if you're saying that aliens are probably only concerned with themselves then I understand that.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

My questions address the idea that aliens would stop a nuclear war because they are concerned with people. Your questions don't seem to be about anything.

You are totally missing the importance of seeing, reporting and further investigating strange anomalies that have been seen... and with an open mind that it might not have been done with ill intent. Lot's of people have seen things like this.

No one seems to know for sure how many of "them" there are... and this would effect what they were capable of no matter how technologically advanced.

Still, you must remember that these reports never fully explain what is going on.... so why even jump to conclusions about what these "UFOs" are.... in the cases of disarmed nukes or other equipment.

It doesn't mean they could stop an avalanche, it doesn't mean they are always here, it doesn't mean anyone even knows what's happening.

My point to you in the first post is that you sure are eager to omit an infinite number of possibilities as to why something isn't taking place. How premature.

So why didn't you do anything to stop what happened in Rwanda?

Oh, yeah.... circumstances, circumstances. Everybody's got circumstances but ETs are supposed to be floating above our clouds gazing on a population unwelcoming to them, just monitoring our existence continuously like an obsession and capable of counteracting any and every event by the touch of a weird looking knob on a control panel and giving us everything we could possibly want.

Here's a thought... you've got no clue so stop projecting the idea that somebody owes you something or isn't doing their job because I'm sure there are lives out there to be saved right now... and where are you? On the computer... so maybe this is just ridiculous. Yeah. Maybe you ought to try that hat on for size.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

I don't know what the hell you're babbling about, but the title of the thread claims UFOs will stop a nuclear holocaust. In the report on RT, the reason put forth that UFOs will stop a nuclear holocaust is because they are concerned for humans. My questions were legitimate.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

I don't know what the hell you're babbling about, but the title of the thread claims UFOs will stop a nuclear holocaust. In the report on RT, the reason put forth that UFOs will stop a nuclear holocaust is because they are concerned for humans. My questions were legitimate.

wow.

I don't know I'm even bothering at this point because I'd say that's a fairly narrow scope you got there but if it's a UFO, it's unidentified.

There, I'm going to leave it real simple for you.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Yet, the UFOs allow the US to continue with nuclear testing?

US performs Nuke Test in Nevada

A nuclear test in an uninhabited stretch of desert is a far cry from a global nuclear war that could render the entire planet uninhabitable.

I doubt UFOs are going to stop a nuclear exchange from anyone at anyone else.

I don't think it will happen at all.
Nuclear war I mean.

- Lee

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

You must have one of those higher vibrational consciousnesses that got you all enlightened and stuff. Thanks for making it simple for me

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
The primary purpose for preventing a nuclear holocaust doesn't necessarily have to be to save human lives. The top priority could be to protect the rare and valuable nature preserve we call Earth, even at the cost of relieving humans of responsibility for unconscionable actions.

edit on 21-12-2012 by xpoq47 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join