It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Nationwide appeal to trace woman [now found and arrested] & to rescue her young victim !!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by korathin

Originally posted by Sandalphon

Originally posted by imagineering
One would think that an FBI computer guru could trace such a download......I hope they find this monster!

There is a chance that the woman is a victim in sex trafficking as well. Normal women just don't abuse kids, I think. They would have to be high on something to be brainwashed to believe it's okay.

Right, because we all know women aren't capable of committing evil on their own and are such frail simple minded creatures(sarcasm).

That mentality of yours is what enables pedophiles, rapists, abusers and murderers to get away with it because of their gender. Women are human beings, and as such they are capable of everything from good to evil and everything in-between.

Women are far more capable then what some would have society to believe. But it is the all girls club mentality among some women and white knights and manginas that keeps that truth from taking hold in societies social conscious. The brainwashed guy's do it to protect women, protect those whom their entire emotional being rests upon. And some of the gals do it to protect themselves and to protect the sheer privileged life they have. The privilege of getting away with any crime on the basis of their gender(factors such as race may modify the privileges women enjoy in the Western Matriarchy, but class seldom does).

Women are human beings get used to it; as an adult even if she was coerced she should of know better.

Indeed,

Claiming that there are no pedophile woman (or that they must be brainwashed -ridiculous-) would be like trying to claim that there are no gay females.

We are talking about sexual orientation here. There are men AND woman born into this world with the same defects (im not trying to say that being gay is a defect btw). Woman are not on some super special exclusion list when it comes to these sort of things. When it comes to violence or even the combination of a sexual crime and violence then i refer you to my post just a couple of posts up,woman are no more to be trusted then men.

The problem is that people blindly believe that it is impossible for woman to do this for some reason. I am willing to put a $1000 on the table here and say you have encountered numerous woman who have been "oogeling" your kids withouth you having even one single suspicous thought about them because you were to busy keeping a eye on that guy that just walked past your kids.

..In the meantime ...

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz

Originally posted by Scope and a Beam
reply to post by Thurisaz

Hopefully they will hang this evil woman.

well I am refraining from making any judgements... (putting aside my emotions of course) more than likely she is a damaged victim herself...

This # is hard to reason with... the cruelty I have read about today...some of it can't be reasoned with and I think, I won't even try to.

First off you say you are refraining from making any judgements , then you say "more than likely she is a damaged victim herself"
That is a judgement , do you know this person? Do you know she was abused when she was younger, therefore is now a damaged victim?
I don't see how you can assume something when you don't even know that person.
Not that i am condoning what she did but people should just not assume,

How and why did you come up with the "more then likley she is a damaged victim" , why how, how come you managed to add that with so much conviction? I do agree that most people and mostly woman are using double standards and excuses like you just threw around for free when it comes to things like this, i see it happening everytime and it is just not correct.

Btw i am a woman and a mother of 3 in case anyone wonders.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

reply to post by Afterthought

well done about the tan and location = Florida.

Thanks for the pat on the back. I just now got the chance to log back in to see how things were progressing with this case and I'm thrilled to see that she was apprehended! I really did hit the nail on the head, didn't I? Not too difficult to do when you've lived in Flori-duh long enough. So many wierdos come here! It creeps me out so bad that I'm even afraid to date anyone anymore. Can't wait to get the heck out of this state!
It kind of sucks to be right sometimes, but if it helped the authorities close in and cued the members here on where to focus their eagle eyes, I'm always happy to help!

Kudos to the Op for bringing this forward and others on ATS for leads and bumping the thread keeping everyone aware!

We really are the best on here when it comes to things like this. These perps can't hide from us!
We'll always be watching.

edit on 23-12-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

I read your response and then when I read the update I was like OMG

You were spot on!!
If I were a Mod I would give you an applause for that !!! but I am not so I can't.

I am sorry that you live in a place you don't like, it is a shame Florida has that element. I hope one day you can relocate to a better place!

edit on 23/12/2012 by Thurisaz because: format

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubic0n

that is a travesty of justice and illustrates the double standard... I replied earlier with samuelsson's link because in that one, the sentence seemed just, but the info you posted is dissappointing to see that the teacher was let off so lightly.

reply to post by imnothereru

That is a judgement

Yes it is and your right.
As I said much earlier, I find it very hard to reason with these kinds of crimes and for my own mental health, I minimise it in a way I can cope with it but for the record, I despise anyone who does these things.

edit on 23/12/2012 by Thurisaz because: insert reply to

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Wait what even happened? All i read was a video was uploaded and they are looking for the chick? Did i miss something?

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

Thanks for your personal applause! That's all I really need -- as well as your well wishes that I get out of this hell hole state soon.

It's terrible the way freaks flock here. Every time I tell someone that I want to move back up north, they look at me like I'm crazy and say, "But the weather's so nice t/here!" As if all you need for a good, happy life is weather that stays sunny while the temps stay above 32 degrees!

(Oh, yeah -- and palm trees. Can't forget the palm trees that do absolutely nothing about providing shade in the sweltering heat!)

Best wishes to you, too, Thurisaz!

edit on 23-12-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

reply to post by Rubic0n

that is a travesty of justice and illustrates the double standard... I replied earlier with samuelsson's link because in that one, the sentence seemed just, but the info you posted is dissappointing to see that the teacher was let off so lightly.

reply to post by imnothereru

That is a judgement

Yes it is and your right.
As I said much earlier, I find it very hard to reason with these kinds of crimes and for my own mental health, I minimise it in a way I can cope with it but for the record, I despise anyone who does these things.

edit on 23/12/2012 by Thurisaz because: insert reply to

You never answered my question about how you came to the conclusion she is a damaged victim herself?
Couldn't she just be a normal person , with different "views" on sex ,(not that i condone it)
Why does she have to have been abused? Can you explain how you came to this please , do you know her?

The thing is i see this "excuse" pop up in every single case discussed where the abuser is a woman and i think it is so very hypocritical,unfair but most importantly incorrect to excuse woman, in mass in these situations.

If we want to protect our children then lets not ignore or downplay a entire half of our human race.

edit on 24-12-2012 by imnothereru because: whoops

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by imnothereru
You never answered my question about how you came to the conclusion she is a damaged victim herself?
Couldn't she just be a normal person , with different "views" on sex ,(not that i condone it)
Why does she have to have been abused? Can you explain how you came to this please , do you know her?

WTF are you going on about?????? WTF are you suggesting???? I answered your question so go and take your anger out on someone else. In fact. I dont want to even discuss anything about this slag. I dont care about a peices of #e like this... and how dare you suggest that I would know her or that I am allowing or making excuses for this kind of crap..

The thing is i see this "excuse" pop up in every single case discussed where the abuser is a woman and i think it is so very hypocritical,unfair but most importantly incorrect to excuse woman, in mass in these situations.

I did not make any excuses at all so stuff off and start a fight with someone else. I am a VOC myself and I do not appreciate being attacked by you...

you are implying that I have made excuses for this slut ?

edit on 24/12/2012 by Thurisaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by imnothereru

If we want to protect our children then lets not ignore or downplay a entire half of our human race.

I NEVER MADE EXCUSES FOR THIS SLUT BECAUSE SHE WAS A WOMAN!!

ALL *&^%$$#@@ PEDOS should be in JAIL.

There are evil women just as there are evil men in the world.

FACT!

ALL I wanted was this slag to be found, arrested and put in jail AND find the little child victim.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join