It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's December 21 2012 already here in Indonesia,...and NOTHING happen/change!..boring life as usual

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
unfortunately, this *limited* reality is often much more mundane than human's imaginations/fantasy/wishful-t­­hinking

it's already December 21 2012 here (in Indonesia), and nothing, I repeat, nothing happened.
go back to our ordinary boring real life, guys.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Wow, we havent even reached the time yet and already we are being inundated with the "where is it?" threads. Mods, I hope youre on your game for the next couple of days.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
6 more hours...... nothing happens until 11:11 GMT time.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
There was a recent thread that posted the corresponding time zones....

Oh God we are going to see a thread for every country in the world declaring this. *shakes head*

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Isn't it nice that nothing is happening. Don't you feel a little better since the tension of "What if it is true" leaves your mind. Have a nice day and go out and enjoy your life, we only have one life to live. No matter what your situation it is possible to look at things in a good way.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
And this is the thread I was referencing:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
personally I can't wait for this nonsense to end!

off topic... I keep getting told I have a new message, but don't ..

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Did you even try? or were you so occupied with your self you didn't even try to think or care about a single person on this planet? How will this date affect 7 Billion people? You can't honestly tell me that not a single person or any living thing will be affected on the 21st, one cannot know for certain. Why waste time waiting for "the end" then make a thread about it when "nothing happened"? How do you know nothing happened? Maybe for one person who decided to think positively about the 21st and the coming new year, and something did change, maybe they quit drinking or abusing drugs and used the "mystery" of the 21st date to push them forward looking ahead instead of dwelling in the past. How do you know nothing happened?

Take your eyes off the pretty LCD screen for a while and look around mate.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
Mods, I hope youre on your game for the next couple of days.

Gonna be a crazy week....Mods will make heads roll.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dinkot

Seriously, the only thing that you could do to do anything productive would be to not post at all. Just let this idiocy end without further comment. Please.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
And you are surprised?

top topics

join