It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook-The Pharmaceuticals Massacred All Those People! (Video).

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
This is a MUST see video for all to watch. The guns didn’t kill, just a kid jacked up on psychotropics! It was the pharmaceuticals that dished out these meds! Remember my friends, drugs are big business, and the pharmaceuticals are willing to push ANYTHING onto the consumer to make a buck.

I won’t say more. The video speaks for itself…

-Propulsion

edit on 20-12-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-12-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

you mean repulsion don't you?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I am all for the real truth but what is the point, why are people wasting there time digging up the truth. go spend time doing something that will actually matter to someone, help a homeless person, help an old person cross the road, do something productive.

Nothing you bring up about this case will change anything, you could have a video of 10 guys wearing fbi jackets shooting the kids and classified documents outlining how the government plans to take away your rights and still poeple are not going to believe you becuase people are #ing morons.

People who can see past the crap will always know bull# when they smell it but we have no power to do anything about it. Just a big waste of time, nothing will ever change, same as always history always repeats itself.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

go spend time doing something that will actually matter to someone
I volunteer at a homeless shelter on wednesday evenings. Sameritan House Denver to be more specific...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenAngelWings33

Are you talking about my member name or just a bad joke...?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
S&F

I watched the video and although it (justifiably) rants, it hits a home run IMHO.

Basically, the video creator (Christopher Greene) suggests that guns as the reason for mass killings isn't the biggest issue the public or government should be concerned about.

Greene links the antipsychotic drug family know as SSRIs to several recent mass-killers. In fact, Greene reports that 90% of mass killings were by people taking SSRIs. If true, why isn't this being widely reported and investigated?

Greene's agruments are compelling and worth listening to. Wikipedia has a lot of information and lists of several SSRIs and related prescription, antipsychotic drugs, but the video specifically refers to Fanapt, which Greene says was the drug that the Sandy Hook killer was taking.

Maybe the smoking gun, isn't a gun. And maybe other industries (pharma, psychiatry, healthcare) should be closely scrutinized, and not just the firearms businesses.

There is other evidence that SSRIs are likely behind many suicides, as well from what I have seen.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion

Originally posted by BrokenAngelWings33

Are you talking about my member name or just a bad joke...?

Concentrate on the drug issue, (Fanapt) as a possible reason, try and find a balanced video pointing out any relevant dangers.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by surfin4it

why isn't this being widely reported and investigated?
One(1) word: MONEY! The Pharmaceuticals made over 600 Billion last year, and I won’t even go into the lobbyist and congress!

new topics

top topics

join