It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moscow is preparing to evacuate 30,000 Russians from Syria.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by intrptr

Nice try making it appear that Assad is bombing his own people. He is leveling his infrastructure in an effort to rid his towns of the insurgents. Looks like he is "evil" though, I'll grant you that. That is the nature of Guerrilla ops, to make the lawful government appear to be the "bad guys".

So hes NOT bombing Syrians? Hes not KILLING Innocent civilians with his WAR against insurgents?

K.

I honestly thought he was doing this, for the better of Mankind.......

It seems some ATS members haven't learned anything from Libya nor Egypt yet why i am not surprised.

edit on 22-1-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

Russia began pulling their citizens out of Syria. Something is about to change over there.

No they haven't.
Russians not leaving Syria, says embassy

Something is about to change over there.

If your thinking of an intervention no, an coup like in Egypt? Egypt is not Syria nor is Syria like Egypt i cant believe how many ATS are still believing the MSM and are following MSM without looking into it further. Nor asking questions if thats the case then maybe sandy hook wasnt staged at all.

In fact it was real

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Russia began pulling their citizens out of Syria. Something is about to change over there.

No they haven't.
Russians not leaving Syria, says embassy

Something is about to change over there.

If your thinking of an intervention no, an coup like in Egypt? Egypt is not Syria nor is Syria like Egypt i cant believe how many ATS are still believing the MSM and are following MSM without looking into it further. Nor asking questions if thats the case then maybe sandy hook wasnt staged at all.

In fact it was real

I must be missing something or you posted a wrong link?

Sandy hook has nothing to do with it by the way.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Sorry about the reference on Sandy Hook regardless here's an update regrading the evacuate claims.

Russia says it is not planning full Syria evacuation

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   

It seems some ATS members haven't learned anything from Libya nor Egypt yet why i am not surprised.
I guess you would prefer the Jihadists.

It seems some ATS Member's call it for what it is. Personally? I prefer Peace.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

I guess you would prefer the Jihadists.

It seems some ATS Member's call it for what it is. Personally? I prefer Peace.

The Problem is that The Muslim Brotherhood linked Bridges and there Jihadist allies our allies dont want peace sonny1 thats the problem.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Sorry about the reference on Sandy Hook regardless here's an update regrading the evacuate claims.

Russia says it is not planning full Syria evacuation

Hmmm.. Seems to me like they are evacuating.

Unless the definition of "evacuate" is to find every single Russian citizen and forcefully make them evacuate the country?

"We are helping those who want to leave," Deputy Foreign Minister Mikhail Bogdanov said on the sidelines of a meeting in Moscow between Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev and Lebanese President Michel Suleiman.

Russia's Emergencies Ministry said on Monday it was sending two planes to Lebanon on Tuesday to evacuate more than 100 citizens from Syria.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Apparently whatsecret you dont what propaganda is do you?

Hmmm.. Seems to me like they are evacuating.

Did you even read the article that i posted as a reply in that post?

Two senior diplomats played down the significance of decision, announced on Monday, to send aircraft to bring Russians home almost two years after the start of the revolt against Syria's President Bashar al-Assad. "We are not talking about a full evacuation ... It is not planned that everyone will leave," Russia's Deputy Foreign Minister Andrei Denisov said, according to state-run news agency Itar-Tass.

There i quoted the lines for you. Now how is that evacuating 50,000 people again? are you also aware that the Russians are always been targeted by our terrorist allies.

If thats not enough they have also targeted the Russian nationals and there Homes in Syria which the 77 people not 100 people as reported earlier they had no choice but to leave.

But our Fascist regime state news outlets took no effort into turning this as a propaganda story just like with this.

But Bogdanov, President Vladimir Putin's Middle East affairs envoy, made waves in December when he was quoted as saying Syrian rebels could defeat Assad's forces and that Russia was making preparations to evacuate its citizens if necessary.

I am still looking for a real source where Bogdanov if Bogdanov really did made that such statement so far no luck.
edit on 22-1-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

The Problem is that The Muslim Brotherhood linked Bridges and there Jihadist allies our allies dont want peace sonny1 thats the problem.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend, as this Country sometimes operates. Proof we are there? Proof America wants Jihadist controlling that country? That's another story........

For a normal, sane citizen of Earth? Peace.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Apparently whatsecret you dont what propaganda is do you?

Please educate me because apparently I don't know what evacuate is.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

There i quoted the lines for you. Now how is that evacuating 50,000 people again? are you also aware that the Russians are always been targeted by our terrorist allies.

First its 30,000 not 50,000, but that's not important.

They said that they are evacuating those who wants to leave.... What if all 30,000 will want to leave?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

The enemy of my enemy is my friend, as this Country sometimes operates. Proof we are there? Proof America wants Jihadist controlling that country? That's another story........

For a normal, sane citizen of Earth? Peace.

Proof we are there? Proof America wants Jihadist controlling that country?

Here's the proof.

Former Special Forces Commander Boykin: Was U.S. Running Guns to Syrian Rebels Via Benghazi

What happened in Benghazi is enough proof even though i got more articles regrading the case on Syria.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Really after 2 years of war the russians finally thought "hey maybe we shoud get our people out of Syria"!.

Meh

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatsecret

They said that they are evacuating those who wants to leave.... What if all 30,000 will want to leave?

Firstly the 30,000 number is from the Mainstream News Outlets since they dont have any journalists in Syria they cant confirm the 30,000 number estimate.

They said that they are evacuating those who wants to leave..

It seems you didn't read it to well they are evacuating those who have been effected by the opposition and there fighters the majority of the targets in Syria are Russians and even Ukrainians.

Who do not have any key connections to any government.

What if all 30,000 will want to leave?

Now please dont give me a closet minded response like our MSM does. It seems you haven't learned anything from Libya did you?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Really after 2 years of war the russians finally thought "hey maybe we shoud get our people out of Syria"!.

Meh

Its propaganda i posted an article from reuters to show that other user to see what kind of propaganda our media is playing but it seems his not getting the picture yet

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

They were not planning to evacuate the Embassy but they said “We have plans for every occasion,”.

RF not planning to evacuate Embassy from Syria – DP

MOSCOW, December 13 (Itar-Tass) — Moscow is not planning to evacuate the Russian Embassy from Syria, Deputy Foreign Minister Mikhail Bodganov told journalists on Thursday. “Today we’ve dealt with preparing the evacuation. There are thousands of Russian citizens in Syria. Most of them are not registered by the consulate. Moreover, the opposition delegations, which visited Russia, included people, who had Russian passports,” the diplomat said. “We have plans for every occasion,” Bogdanov said, adding, “Such occasion has not come yet.” According to earlier reports, in the video address Syrian rebels posed threats to the embassies of Russia and Ukraine.

EMERCOM jets to evacuate 88 Russians leaving Syria

BEIRUT, January 22 (Itar-Tass) — The arrival of two EMERCOM planes that will evacuate Russian nationals wishing to leave Syria is expected in Beirut at about 5 pm on Tuesday. According to updated reports, 88 Russian nationals, including 35 children, will be evacuated on board a Yak-42 and an Il-76 plane of the Russian Ministry for Emergency Situations.

So you see they say there are no plans to evacuate but at the same time they say they have plans for everything.
I'm not sure what you are arguing about especially with the lessons in Libya crap. But the fact is that the evacuations have began and first 88 people were already flown out of there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join