It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doppleganger, Back from the Grave, or Something Different Indeed??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
from the link www.thesun.co.uk...,

we have reported sandy hook school shooting victim Jesse lewis, pictured with his dad Neil Heslin.
(what explains the blurry front tooth?)

here is a photo from www.dailymail.co.uk... ml
showing obama meeting with emilie parkers family, post shootings.

does the boy in the picture (not named or identified) look familiar?

is victim jesse lewis a digital creation whose look is based
off of the look of whoever this boy is?

is emilie parker also a digital creation whose look is based on that
of her sister?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

hmmm.

edit on 20-12-2012 by OutonaLimb because: added second link.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Nope, still not getting it................

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Thanks for that! Ok, I'm gonna go now.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Lots of kids look alike. This one doesn't seem very close, eyebrows are different, some other differences. The girls in the picture all look alike!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb

While I do agree that there is plenty about this shooting that doesn't add up, one thing that absolutely makes me sick is that people think these poor babies aren't really dead.

Their families are in a hell that I hope and pray I nor any of you ever has to experience in our lifetimes. Their children are dead, for real. They aren't pretend Hollywood dead, and those people will never again get to kiss their children goodnight, hear their laughter, tuck them in, look at everything through the eyes of their children and experience the innocence of it all.

NEVER!! Get that through your thick freakin' heads.

And while I didn't vote for the man, I find it incredibly comforting to know that Obama has taken the time to comfort these families during their darkest hour.

Have some god damn respect.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I'm starting to get a little disgusted with ATS as of late.

I'm open to conspiracies, of all kids. I'm even open to the idea there is something more to this shooting than we are told, but people died. Families lost their children and loved ones. This is #ing disgusting to say the least. There are more than a handful of members on ATS who are taking this well and beyond what my heart can handle. Shake your head you quacks! These were human beings, majority of which being children.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever

While I do agree that there is plenty about this shooting that doesn't add up, one thing that absolutely makes me sick is that people think these poor babies aren't really dead.

Their families are in a hell that I hope and pray I nor any of you ever has to experience in our lifetimes. Their children are dead, for real. They aren't pretend Hollywood dead, and those people will never again get to kiss their children goodnight, hear their laughter, tuck them in, look at everything through the eyes of their children and experience the innocence of it all.

And while I didn't vote for the man, I find it incredibly comforting to know that Obama has taken the time to comfort these families during their darkest hour.

i will not get sucked in by your blabber.
move on.

this is a faked event and fake victims need to be fabricated.
the boy in the photo with obama is the image of jesse lewis.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hijinx

I'm open to conspiracies, of all kids. I'm even open to the idea there is something more to this shooting than we are told, but people died. Families lost their children and loved ones. This is #ing disgusting to say the least. There are more than a handful of members on ATS who are taking this well and beyond what my heart can handle. Shake your head you quacks! These were human beings, majority of which being children.

because you say so, and a lying insidious and corrupt government and main stream media
say so too, it must be so.

yet a closer look at the narrative and evidence leans towards a different story.

on you go with your see through over the top parading.

you have employed a well worn shill tactic, designed to stymy further investigation.

beware of all such emotional posters.
they are not after truth.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever

Why does that sicken you that a group of people tricked, lied to, manipulated, poisoned, undereducated and purposely misled from the truth since birth would question the veracity of a story they heard about on the news?

I don't think its the same kid. I think the op is mistaken here. But it doesn't sicken me that they chose to question the facts provided by a media outlet.

In fact I would rather see people questioning things too much rather than too little. The damage done by asking questions is not as great as the damage done by being complacent and accepting whatever is put in front of them.

Saying that it sickens you? I don't know what angle you are pushing here, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you let your emotions come into play. The fact that this happened to these kids, that is sickening. Going to the teachers and parents and accusing them of being involved with a conspiracy using only the information contained in the op, that would be rude and perhaps coldhearted, definitely a little crazy, but still not "sickening"...

And while I may not agree with what the op said, I will defend to my last breath their right to say it.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hijinx

Conspiracies of kids?? No! No! That's just sickening man how can you be into that sort of thing and still look yourself in the eye?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

I am the very first person to defend free speech and thought.....BUT. This is getting out of hand and they should just start post banning to stop this kind of crap.

OP you are so far out in left field it is astounding. MODS....... you need to do something this is getting out if hand.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
It's obviously a sibling or close relative.
The captions from the link stated that much.

Why would they digitally add a murdered child to a photo with the President?

They didn't have enough kids to pose and so they thought no one would notice if they put in the dead child of the parents he's visiting?

- Lee

new topics

top topics

join