It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A D-Day De-Introduction From timewalker

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
ATS has been a very important part of my life. I came here, like many others looking for answers to things that have happened to me, and to fill gaps and holes in my experiences. I FOUND them!

Funny thing is that, they were here all the time. The answers are inside you now. The only truths you need are buried deep inside you. Look hard!

Mood Music interlude.....

We all come from different walks of life, different social, political, spiritual, economical or maybe just plain loony backgrounds. The things to remember are just be true to yourself, be kind to others, wake up every day and tell yourself, It's a Brand New Day! These words will carry you far! I promise.

12/22/2012, I plan to do just that! It is also my Mothers birthday. I felt a little dis-ease that my sweet mama wanted to celebrate her birthday a week early so that she could have one before we warped into whatever was supposed to happen tomorrow, or today depending what part of the world you live in.

I am not an educated man and I have really considered this ATS as an education into Life. The things that concern, scare, worry, confuse.. The things that make you want to make it a better place because you know that things are just not right somehow. I have learned so much, and things are much more right because of it!

We are all born with this gaping hole. We need answers to something. We just know that things are just not right.

Well friends I am here to tell you that things maybe are not just right, but as long as we discuss, debate, argue or whatever, we are getting there. We are getting there together! This is evolution. And this place, this place where you are now, is helping us to evolve as a whole.

Who knows in a few more million lifetimes, we might just get it. Have patience, hypo-patience if you will. Don't ask for too much too soon. Nothing is given, but earned.

We are all one and as soon as you stop thinking of the you, and start thinking of the us, we will all find peace. Something that this world desperately needs.

I have met many important people here and will never forget the growth I have achieved as a person, as a soul, with the people here but I think timewalker has ran his course.

Smack dab into you!

Do not live in fear.

DD

edit on 20-12-2012 by timewalker because: Because my OCD told me to.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Nevermind,

There is still much work to do. This place has been too important of a chapter in my Magna Opera!

I'm chaotic like that.

join