Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

It's Happening!!!! (Update: Maryland Power Outage)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by cheesy

what is that??
edit on 20-12-2012 by cheesy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by badpuppeh
I am in Little Rock ..other than a unseasonably warm winter ( yesterday was 70 and we had a tornado watch) and a day of low 40's with extremely high winds, there is nothing out of sorts here. In fact it is much calmer now than it has been for most of the day. Then again, I didn't expect anything to happen so I am not disappointed.

the time hasn't come yet... lol

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
All clear and calm up north here in Canada however, supposed to be freakishly cold starting tomorrow. I'm going with others saying this is a natural event, looks like the video that was uploaded during Hurricane Sandy during the explosion
edit on 21-12-2012 by Charmeine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

that was totally awesome I bet some ppl in maryland wet themselves...
i only have 50 minutes until my timezone hits the 21st..

Why would you think timezones matter? It's calculated from SUN's location, which is not dependent on the timezones of Earth! Did you think the 'end of the world' (whatever that may mean) comes timezone-dependently? Did you think it happens one part at the time, and not simultaneously in the whole world?

Why would you think sun's movements are tied to timezones? Think.

It doesn't matter what the timezones are, or what your local area is going through - when the Mayans made the calendar(s), timezones didn't even exist - but if they had, they wouldn't have mattered. Do you really think their calculations and calendars conform to modern-day, arbitrary timezones?

Besides, as I told you, the whole thing is calculated from sun's position. Sun doesn't care about earth's timezones. At the time of typing this, there should be about 3 hours, 37 minutes left regardless of any timezones. Sheesh.
edit on 21-12-2012 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Charmeine
All clear and calm up north here in Canada however, supposed to be freakishly cold starting tomorrow. I'm going with others saying this is a natural event, looks like the video that was uploaded during Hurricane Sandy when the transmitter was blown up.

Expect for the fact that there were lights in the sky that was changing its colors and they were still looking what caused the outage.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
It been rainingg and high wind warnings are up.. So yeah not surprised.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Could have just been lightning...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
You guys kill me.. good grief, a transformer blows in a winter storm and its armageddon... LMAO!!

Maybe not the end of the world, but it may be financial armageddon for our insurance company. Here in Il.. super high winds, shingles everywhere, broke my flag pole, shattered my picnic table, tore off some garage siding, crinkled the garage door open, and etc, etc.... on our historic home ( which is notoriously expensive to repair).
Our home is 2.5 stories and double brick.. still sounded like a helecopter landing on my porch when I was in the kitchen with the wind whipping around the corner of the house. I mean WICKED wind. Still blowing as well.. cant wait to see what else has been destroyed tomorrow morning. Ugh.... We did get lucky though, we kept power and didnt have the fires, train derailments, and trees crashing the house as in other areas near us. There was a schoolbus rolled just cross the river.

Funny part was when I let my little hairless dog out this evening. The big dog just jumped off the porch.. the 8 lb naked one got caught by the wind and it rolled him. His little sweater did NOTHING to protect him from 67 mph winds. LOL!!

Theyre estimating several 10's of thousands without power in our bistate area.. wind, ice, etc. Its not armageddon folks, its called Draco.. the newest winter storm blowing through. It IS December after all...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

I couldn't agree more! It's quit a show though ah? hehehe

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I live in Switzerland, and it's the 21st here, everything is ok

So calm down, nothing is gonna hap

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by tyltyl

once again....... the time..has..not..yet..come...

just saying

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I have to admit, if I was just hanging out with friends and that light show started happening, it would be freaky. Talk about bad timing ha.

Still, that must of been some crazy show at ground zero of that light show. It is going to be interesting to see how this story unfolds.

Especially now that we survived!! lol good times

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
It came already for New Zealand. I woke up this morning and it was dawn of the 21st in that country. How can the world end for them this morning and its not even the 21st yet here?

The world is too big to end on the 21st.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
It looks like that paranoid parrot meme: Lights go out. The end of the world.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Calm and cold in western Canada, if a weather report is what people are after. Slight chance of Armageddon in the forecast though....

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by tyltyl

if u were dead, who send that then?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

Originally posted by cheesy

what is that??
edit on 20-12-2012 by cheesy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by klhbrown
Just found this via Twitter. Don't mean to fear monger...

But you kind of are yeh?

Nice show.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I'm guessing the only reason this is not in the hoax bin is because very soon the whole 2012forum will be in the bin.

Infact, the whole 2012 forum should be blown up and removed from the internet so no one in the future can see how foolish people were in 2012.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join