It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Happening!!!! (Update: Maryland Power Outage)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
You are fear mongering with your title. PLus There is no evidence of power outage just lights flashing in the sky.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by tetsuoatx
You are fear mongering with your title. PLus There is no evidence of power outage just lights flashing in the sky.

There was in FACT a power outage. You should learn how to use Google before making statements like the one you just did.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Please, just stop. Nothing is happeneing, and nothing will happen.

Its the 21st of December and its the year 2012 and nothing is happening. Give it up.

This is what everyone waited for, all this time. Now that you got the date you wanted, your feeling dumb.

We get it.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560

Originally posted by 1ibl2ibs
My concern isn't about the power outage. My concern is about what TPTB was doing DURING the power outage. What was the outage cover for? What is coming just around the bend?

Whats coming around the bend.? I see some strong medications and possibly a padded cell. At the very least several therapy sessions to address the paranoia issue.

lmao~ She'll be comin' round the mountain when she comes

She'll be comin' round the mountain when she comes
She'll be comin' round the mountain
She'll be comin' round the mountain
She'll be comin' round the mountain when she comes

She'll be carryin medication round the mountain when she comes
She'll be carryin medication round the mountain when she comes

(well..I think that about covers it
)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic
reply to post by RedParrotHead

Wow... sorry you went through that... boy this date really has people worked up

No, that date only has gullible people and tinfoil hat wearing fruitcakes worked up, not normal people...lol

2nd

do wha...???? You mean I made this tin foil hat for nothing!! well what a waste of tin foil that stuff isn't cheap you know!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
For God-sake, nothing will be happening even remotely related to the end of the world. It just irks me how so many people are gullible enough to buy into this ploy and even so far as to buy bunkers to attempt to avoid what is not to happen. Stop being so damn naive and sit until December 22nd. The only thing that will happen that I'm afraid of are the psychotic imbeciles who believe this and try to take others lives in an attempt to fulfill their sadistic fantasies, believing there will be no punishment since it's the "end of the world".

I cannot wait until this day passes by. The excuses for nothing happening will be funny to see and hear. Don't worry guys, somebody will again take advantage of the gullible masses of this world and inform them that the world will end in 2020 or some inane prediction of that nature.
edit on 21-12-2012 by XxForgottenLegendxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I was referring to the video not that it actually happened. reply to post by Cryptonomicon

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by shauny

Maybe re-names, as the headline is misleading somewhat..

Misleading somewhat. Somewhat...?

Somewhat?

This belongs in the trash bin.........nothing personal, but seriously.. IT's HAPPENING

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Rename it? lol, leave it as it is.

We just need to move this to the proper section: Jokes, Puns, & Pranks..

I love it when people ridicule themselves.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

Second that

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

Actually I agree with that...but not fear mongering...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
An isolated power outage is a far cry from a global disaster.. Sun hasn't turned black, moon isn't red, stars haven't fallen.. Planet x isn't in the sky.. Might be a little premature but I'm carrying on life as usual..

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by klhbrown

Completely real. I was actually about a mile from the substation that went haywire. Locally power was out for about 2 hours. Just a local outage. Nothing to worry about

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cryptonomicon

Originally posted by tetsuoatx

There was in FACT a power outage. You should learn how to use Google before making statements like the one you just did.

OHMYGOD.. power outage!? .. seriously folks.. calm down.. power outages HAPPEN..

this end of days nonsense really needs to go away... people should be happy, it's the holiday season! cripes.. I really am thrilled for the day when I can sign on and not see a billion end of world posts.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
The next person to post a D thread will be ignored forever on ATS!!!!!!

They will be banned from ATS..........We hope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by VikingWarlord
reply to post by CB6699

Yup, substation.
2nd.

They said ONE line. THAT shut down some substations.

A downed high voltage transmission line near Bestgate Road l

How is one line down going to cause all those colored lights?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by starshift
www.capitalgazette.com...
Says a Massive power outage plunges Annapolis into dark.

I will add that there are probably some people freaking out over right now if they tie this into an unnatural event.
edit on 20-12-2012 by starshift because: add

Well even if it is a natural cause there have been way to many odd power outages all over the world lately.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
I saw arcing wires swinging in the wind and banging into poles on CNN but couldn't locate video of it. If a conductor breaks loose from the resistors and swings in the wind, each time it touches the pole you get an arc. As the wire is swinging back and forth it touches the pole and then swings away, and then touches the pole again. That oscillation breaks wire to resistor connections further and further along the lead so you see the lights moving along the horizon. Off and on, off and on. Until the excess load is detected and trips the breakers.

Nice end of the world display...

glenburnie.patch.com...

OK true all the colors are there.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join