It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Happening!!!! (Update: Maryland Power Outage)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Did the stockmarket crash?
We'll see maybe everybody will share rainbows and twinkies? And the age of enlightenment has begun?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Maybe I wasn't exactly clear ... what I meant was that I was surprised that I suddenly, after months (years?) of media hype, in that moment - almost believed something catastrophic was actually happening.

Image what some who was "on the fence" or much less a full on believer of the 12/21/2012 nonsense was thinking/doing! Imagine say, a church filled with these people ... the Kool-aid would have been guzzled for sure!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Pics of sun. It started.

______beforeitsnews/space/2012/12/pics-3-days-of-darkness-approaching-whats-now-happening-to-our-sun-2452110.html

It is happening now.
Here is the update on this:
nesaranews.blogspot.it...
edit on 21-12-2012 by Galactic because: Typo

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
There seem to be many power outages currently all over the states right now, just got done talking about this on my website, and I have links to several outage reports from Texas, Illinois, North Carolina, Ohio and Missouri. It seems as if most of them are due to weather, others haven't been explained by the media yet. Wouldn't that be something if it spread.
edit on 21-12-2012 by Violetshy because: Ohio added

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by klhbrown

"Don't mean to fear monger"

Sure mate, sure...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
My concern isn't about the power outage. My concern is about what TPTB was doing DURING the power outage. What was the outage cover for? What is coming just around the bend?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1ibl2ibs
My concern isn't about the power outage. My concern is about what TPTB was doing DURING the power outage. What was the outage cover for? What is coming just around the bend?

Whats coming around the bend.? I see some strong medications and possibly a padded cell. At the very least several therapy sessions to address the paranoia issue.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

I have lived here and worked out of home for 29 years and have had 11 power failures in that time well today at 1130 GMT we lost power for 3 hours.....

I don't know why power company offered no statement except that they were working on restoring the power. Normally in the past 11 times they gave us a reason..... I am not suggesting anything just stating the facts since this thread is here.... Star n Flag OP thanks for this thread!

BTW this 2012 thread does not need to end now as this is the new age of consciousness! So IMHO if members have observe changes that I feel it would be valid for them to make or post those observations here!
edit on 12/21/2012 by IceHappy because: added the BTW statement

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Memphis had a crazy wind/rain storm yesterday and half the city is without power...it is unbelievably cold!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

Solar and geomagnetic activity are impressively calm.
www.swpc.noaa.gov...

Just like some of us skeptics predicted.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Hahaha. IMO this is completely fake and ridiculous. I don't even buy into how they are communicating with eachother. Looks like they are going nuts with some sort of camera effect or whatever (I'm no expert).

The very second the camera rolling it just sounds like bad acting "ohhhh maaa gaaawd what isss that" haha sorry. I'm easily ammused but this IS funny.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Seeing as people in maryland, and illinois are the only I heard of that lost power, both from weather(rain and wind) related issues, and no one else had problems I somehow very highly doubt this is apocalypse created. People lose power everyday. And im 99% sure that video is of a transformer exploding, and i'd bet even better that it's probably not ever from last night.

EDIT:And if common sense hadn't figured this out for all of you then something is dearly wrong
edit on 21-12-2012 by OGOldGreg because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by klhbrown
Just found this via Twitter. Don't mean to fear monger, but i'm freaking out a bit.

edit on 20-12-2012 by Rising Against because: Removed all caps title.

Mod Edit:
Source: Power Outage in Annapolis, Maryland
www.capitalgazette.com... [/more]

edit on 12-20-2012 by worldwatcher because: (no reason given)

]
edit on 12-20-2012 by worldwatcher because: (no reason given)

End of the world means end of the world, not Annapolis! extra DIV

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
n/a
edit on 21-12-2012 by OGOldGreg because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
In my opinion this thread should be closed by the moderators.

The title says "It's Happening!", and given the date, this implies that something major is going on. This couldn't be further from the truth. Leaving threads like this open promotes the sick sensationalism that got us here in the first place.

Hoax bin please? At least change the thread title to be just about your local power outage!?!?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I live in Annapolis. It was a feeder line that went down. We didn't loose power, but the area around the Annapolis Mall did. It wasn't any big deal.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by InTheFlesh1980
In my opinion this thread should be closed by the moderators.

The title says "It's Happening!", and given the date, this implies that something major is going on. This couldn't be further from the truth. Leaving threads like this open promotes the sick sensationalism that got us here in the first place.

Hoax bin please? At least change the thread title to be just about your local power outage!?!?

Maybe re-names, as the headline is misleading somewhat..
Re-name?
3rd

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I wonder if some things like that freaked some jittery people out! I hope nobody is hurt or does anything stupid cause of normal things like this with just the bad timing of 12-21-2012

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
I wonder if some things like that freaked some jittery people out! I hope nobody is hurt or does anything stupid cause of normal things like this with just the bad timing of 12-21-2012

Sadly there was a Suicide pact in France, heard of other people taking their own life over this. Mis-information and fear spreading over the last few years didn't help..Bring on tomorrow, and we can BIN THIS RUBBISH..And everyone who said "this is 100% going to happen" should be banned (Sorry, I know that is bad to say)

But these people were part of the fear spreading. Just my opinions..
Sorry

Shaun

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I live in Maryland...we are having Gale force winds till tomorrow...that's it. 40 mph wind gusts...still alive.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join