It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Happening!!!! (Update: Maryland Power Outage)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Savi0n
twitter.com...

Powerstation blowed up or something

Good catch. Anyways, I probably would have been gathering supplies and freaking out. He was staying pretty calm.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Just got the power back on here in Chesapeake Beach MD. I don't think the annapolis power outage was connected but they happened at the same time. Freaked my mother out

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I live in Annapolis - let me tell you, everyone saw it and people were freaking and panicking the hell out. Even my heart started racing for a minute there. Everyone on my street was standing in the freezing rain, staring at the sky lighting up- lights go out and after a second everyone was running into their house! Some were screaming!

All of this EOTW stuff on tv must've subconsciously gotten to people a little bit, even to huge skeptics like me. I now believe in mass hysteria.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by klhbrown

Well everything here in Bulgaria is working fine no Alien Invasions, no big lumps of rock or ice falling from the sky, no great, awakening, except me around 7 am today, not a good experience. So, it looks like yet another crap day on planet earth, ho well, maybe next time!!

But, maybe it's only the end of the world in the USA.

edit on 21-12-2012 by iceman22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
it is now past 11:11:11 gmt... how i have been saying "told you so" Admins, please put ALL 21 dec threads on the hoax bin, please!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by RedParrotHead

Wow... sorry you went through that... boy this date really has people worked up

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Power went down here where I live in SC due to the high winds blowing down a power line. Was down for about 3 hours.

No big deal, but living out here in the country, it gets DARK when that happens.

But, instead of thinking it was the end of the world, it gave me a good excuse to go outside and star gaze (using my telescopes would have been too frustrating with the way the winds were gusting).

I did wonder if any of my local people here were believers in today and if they were "freaking out". Hope if they did, they felt better when the power came back on.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Andromerius
it is now past 11:11:11 gmt... how i have been saying "told you so" Admins, please put ALL 21 dec threads on the hoax bin, please!

Hoax bin isn't necessary, the 2012 forum and a good chunk of the research and theories within will make a great study tool for future end of the world believers. I say keep it right where it's at just refer to it as a cautionary tale.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
So....this is the 5th dimension, then.

Why do my balls itch?

I'm going to need to see someone about a manual.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster
So....this is the 5th dimension, then.

Why do my balls itch?

I'm going to need to see someone about a manual.
did you sleep with one of those beings already and get the alien clap? nasty stuff i hear!!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I find the 5th dimension to be quite...3 dimensional.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic
reply to post by RedParrotHead

Wow... sorry you went through that... boy this date really has people worked up

No, that date only has gullible people and tinfoil hat wearing fruitcakes worked up, not normal people...lol

2nd

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
It's already obvious within seconds of the video that it's a power station of some sort blowing up. If the Mayans predicted a Power Station blowing up in Maryland....then what was all this hype about?
edit on 21-12-2012 by Kuroodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Oh, here we go. Prepare for every instance of a storm, flood, fire, quake or gnats fart to be reported as a sign of the end times

My dog just looked at me funny, he knows something, IT'S PROOF OF THE END TIMES I TELLS YA!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Well, I just poked myself and I still seem to be alive, so the world still hasn't ended.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedParrotHead

All of this EOTW stuff on tv must've subconsciously gotten to people a little bit, even to huge skeptics like me. I now believe in mass hysteria.

you now "believe" in mass hysteria?? now really... well what the HELL does THAT mean?
as if mass hysteria didn't exist BEFORE you decided to have the luxury of "believing" in it??

edit on 12/21/2012 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
How many reports are factual here?
2nd

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
You guys beat me to it, was about to post the fort worth explosion video. SO familiar. Gosh, I'd love to see that to spark some extra mayan doomsday excitement, but alas..logic gotten the better of me. Booo! Hope those people are not freaked out too bad.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Someone should make a live radio-show, considering 2012 has its own section on ATS, this is quite a major event. After this nobody will be able to predict that the end of the world as we know it would happen on the 21.12.2012...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I hope I just didnt spend my last few hours on earth shoveling snow. While I did end up with a bent snow shovel, I blame that on the plowing crews not Draco.

Come to think of it, snow plow crews gone wild would be a great catalyst to the apocalype

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join