It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Resonating High Energy Ball of light!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Tuesday night, January 18th I fell asleep in my recliner watching TV and I awoke to a high energy ball of light that floated from the left to my right stopping at the one o’clock position for what seemed like a foot from my face. When I woke, I was paralyzed like when I wake to a shadow person. I lay there with my eyes open, blinking over and over not believing what I’m seeing and I can’t move and the only noise I can make is a muffled yell until my gf snaps me out of it by asking if I’m alright. In all it lasted maybe a few seconds. This ball was resonating a high frequency noise which I can’t explain and vibrating where I felt like my head was shaking. The ball of light looks like the image I attached but was much larger and so my question is, any ideas as to what this may be?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Stargate5150

I saw something like that before during a storm. There was a window on each side of the living room and lighting shot through one window and out the other, without breaking the glass. I wasn't the only one who witnessed it. It was during a tornado.

The lighting came to a point in the middle of the room that looked like that ball. Also there was some type of power switch box about 4X5ft outside the one window.
edit on 20-12-2012 by JackyMenace because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
You may not want to hear this, but that sounds like a certain type of ET that a member discussed in my thread on page 45. (Thread in my signature). He made a summary of the different ETs he has been in contact with which I am sending in a link here. The one at the bottom is the one he describes as an "energy" being.

www.engelkommunikation.net...
edit on 12/20/2012 by sled735 because: correction

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I have to go with the previous comment of other beings. This based on my experience of the last two to three years. All started with a light messing with my then 18 year old grandson and then a being manifesting into this reality, picking him up, bruising his arms in the process and telling him to get out of the house. Actually it was good advise as his father was a drunk and abusive, but the event scared the crap out of him.

There is power here I found out. I meditated and projected to his home that night, 12 miles away and was torn from my body. Finding myself in complete blackness, my body in a panic mode, I took control ok, but ended in an abandoned building in some unknown city.

A lot has gone on since with others as to shadow people, but I won't stray here, but rather move to last spring which is close to your experience.

My wife woke then with this pulsing orb coming out of her forehead, all without panic. Finally it went and hovered over me as I slept and she for some reason lost interest. On waking I knew from past experience that something had happened and was not surprised when she explained the event. Overall this had a positive effect on her.

The next night I woke up moaning as I knew I was being adjusted as this happened in the past. Opening my eyes, I rolled over to see a tall pale female standing beside my bed. Actually it seemed more like white skin and white robe. Looking up, I felt no evil here and was immediately put back to sleep. This happens, get used to it. I find it interesting but not earth shattering, I don't get in a tither over it and I don't talk to others of it. But then several months go by and nothing happens at all.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Thank you all for your reply. That evening was clear with no storms and I asked my gf when she woke me what she saw if anything and she says NOTHING! I just don’t know if it was a spirit, E.T. or something else. I have had a great number of odd and unexplainable experiences since I was 12 and I’m not 35 but the past year has been quiet except vivid dreams! The following are my Experiences, A lot I know but I just cant explain them.

1. Woke up and Cross upside down over my bed (around age12), was into heavy metal at the time and owned the Black Bible, not sure why! Another time I woke with a cross that I were broken with the chain in my bed but the cross still in place upper chest.

2. U.F.O. 1995, traveling north on I-95 in Kittery Maine, traveling with two passengers, passenger in back seat and I both saw a light traveling left to right heading south slowly and then in a split second it did a 45° shot backwards and was gone. We just looked at each other and said “Did you see that”?

3. Angels, (after my father died June 03’) Male and Female Angels showed up at foot of bed and told me “everything is going to be alright”, as well told me I was going to vista way (Months later moved to Vail AZ and lived with an Aunt who just bought a house on Sterling Vistas Way).

4. U.F.O. 2004, While in AZ, night time and on the phone looking west over the mountains I saw a few lights (Kind of playing tag with each other). Just then my mother came out for a cigarette and she saw it as well, so we told my Aunt and Uncle to come out. We all watched and then fighter planes were deployed from Davis Monthan AFB, the whole sky lit up with at least 10-12 of these U.F.O’s and fighters.

5. Shadow person 2005, woke up at night and could not talk, move etc. Black figure in a cloak standing over me with its hand on my chest. I was paralyzed and could only make a moaning/grunting type noise which woke my gf, she then shook me until this thing disappeared and I was able to move/talk again.

6. Speaking foreign language while asleep, on several occasions my gf says that I speak what sounds like Russian and once which I woke up and heard part of sounded like some kind of Asian. She tries to record it but every time she clicks record it makes a slight “beep” and I stop talking but don’t wake up.

7. Slider, Street light Phenomenon. Noticed when I was younger but didn’t pay attention until I was working at 4am and quiet often the same light would go off when I traveled under it (Didn’t matter what time). Had the T.V. (new), laptop, work truck, my car, gf car, all turn off on me, all around the same few weeks.

8. Shadow person 2007, woke up again with a black figure standing over me, same as first time.

9. Da-ja-vue many times, first time was when I was a kid and we were at Gettysburg. As well as when you think of someone you haven’t talked to in years and within hours they call or email.

10. Dream, Alien’s. I had a dream where three invisible/translucent beings (only see a figure outline) visited me and I said something smart ass to them in which they held me down and one reached over and injected me in the arm with something. Weird thing is when I woke up my arm hurt and felt a small lump where they injected me, was sore for a week. As well when I told my brother a week later he said him and a close friend from the military both had a similar dream around or on the same night.

11. Dreams, are they another dimension? Had a dream where I was talking with a friend from college which I hadn’t seen in 2 ½ years and then the next day I got an email from her.

12. Vivid dream with something to do with Star gate 5150, hence my screen name.

13. Have woken twice with scratches down the back of my thighs. The first time I thought I just had chafing, I’m a landscaper and it happens. I looked in the mirror and had three well defined scratches down the back of both thighs in the same place. Second time I had a dream that I was fleeing something and it scratched me and the next morning once again I had scratches.

14. Dreams, been told that it’s odd to dream in color but as long as I can remember my dreams I have! I used to not remember dreams but over the course of 2011-2012 my dreams have become almost nightly and very vivid like watching TV. Sad but dreaming has become more fun then real life. More often then not I remember my dreams but never write them down. As well, while working I get what I describe as flash backs of dreams from the night before or even a year or two ago.

15. Resonating High Energy Ball of light!
Tuesday night, January 18th I fell asleep in my recliner watching TV and I awoke to a high energy ball of light that floated from the left to my right stopping at the one o’clock position for what seemed like a foot from my face. When I woke, I was paralyzed like when I wake to a shadow person. I lay there with my eyes open, blinking over and over not believing what I’m seeing and I can’

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
WOW! You've had a lot going on in your life!

I have had a lifetime of strangeness myself. (See my thread, in my signature.)

I think some of us are just more "in tune" with the higher vibration frequencies from the other dimensions, and this allows us to see and experience things others can't/don't.

I think the year ahead will be an opportunity for us to grow in our knowledge of how to harness this ability, and use it for our spiritual growth.

Great thread!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Hey Sled735, Thank you for your reply and I like the strangeness of these events.
My girl just reminded me but I felt a burning in my armpits 2 nights ago and when I looked in the mirror I have a big red splotch on the edge of both my armpits, it looks like burns. My girl brought up the idea which I didn’t think of but what if the burns are entry and exit points on my body? Its just an idea because I haven’t a clue and look to all of you for your input and help. Another thing is how quickly I heal I have been told its very quick!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

As I said, you do have a lot going on.
The scratches and burns makes me think this particular being isn't very nice.

This is probably a demon, and if I were you, I would be doing some "house cleansing" with white sage. Do you know how to preform these rituals yourself? If you don't feel experienced enough, then call in some professionals.
You really don't want to live with demons. They can make your whole life hell (pun intended).

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Best guess would be ball lightning. Very rare, and until recently, not "officially" accepted as real, but very strange to see by all reports. It can move through windows, zip all over, hover, and disappear in a heartbeat. It's probably a good thing you didn't move, as there are a few cases of people being burned by it. Very cool, in any case!

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Best guess would be ball lightning. Very rare, and until recently, not "officially" accepted as real, but very strange to see by all reports. It can move through windows, zip all over, hover, and disappear in a heartbeat. It's probably a good thing you didn't move, as there are a few cases of people being burned by it. Very cool, in any case!

I dont agree. I think it was an inorganic lifeform which interacted with the OP using a engery vibration. Did this thing beep at all?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Well, we know ball lightning is real; they have even created small ones in the lab. However, we don't know for certain that such a life form is real. What he described sounds like ball lightning stories I have heard. We can't know for sure, but that seems the most logical option to me. Cool, too, as that is very rare!

In any case, it's fun to speculate, and either, or neither, could be right!

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Ball lighting is rare but real phenomenon. Cant discount it i guess. Have to hear what OP thinks.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Yeah, should be interesting! No matter what it was he saw, had to be very unnerving, having something like that right in front of you!

The clear weather that I think he mentioned would make it more unusual, but not unheard of.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
AthlonSavage; The energy ball didn’t beep at all but did make, the best way I can describe as a pulsating noise. Between the noise and feeling the energy from this orb/ball of light my head felt like it was shaking and slightly hurt my ears! Then again my ears have been hurting off and on the past two weeks! Oe other thing, I didnt get an evil feeling from this thing but more of a panic of "What the Bleep" is this!

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Hi interesting post. A very similar thing happened to me once years ago. I woke from a deep sleep with the feeling that someone was on the room with me, but I could not move properly and as I opened my eyes I saw a ball of light, it was blue and beautiful, shining, I have never seen the exact colour before. It moved across the room and filled the glass window at the top of the door and then sort of disappeared. I thought it may have been lights from a police car, or ambulance, but when I awoke fully the room was dark, the curtains were drawn.

I have never seen this since, so I am really interested in your question too and the answers !!

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I've had similar experiences. Waking up but not being able to talk or scream in most cases. I would usually yell as loud as I could to alert my room mate. Sometimes it would be an almost invisible sillouette (almost like the alien from predator). It was see through but you could still make out the details in his shape and texture. It had a large head kinda football shaped in a way. Feeling paralyzed by it is the best way to describe how it made me feel, that and in shock.

Also I would wake to strange small objects hovering above me. One time it looked like a rectangular box, it also made me unable to scream or move. When ever I became fully awake it would quickly stretch and disappear. Also a blue orb that was so close to me that I felt it vibrate in my head. It felt extremely intense, then faded out as I fully woke up.

My explanation at the time was, that its the remnants of a dream I was having. Which made sense because it would go away seconds after waking up. Also my dog sleeps with me and will bark at a mouse fart, so I was pretty convinced that's what it was.

But after reading your post and some of the responses I'm not so sure what it was, and why others are seeing or dreaming the same things.

Great read!!

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I used to wake up in the middle of the night and my whole room would be different, as in reconfigured with future on the wrong wall and sometimes the walls themselves would be pushed much further back making the room much larger than it really was. As i would lay there in shock, over 30 seconds the room would fold and put itself back together. Furniture moving without sound from one side to the other and stopping where it was supposed to be. Walls folding closed and i'd be in my room again. Happened more than once.

This went on for a few weeks. One night after waking up, yet again to a reconfigured room, i saw a black mechanical arm hanging above me from out of the ceiling. As i watched it it folded into itself and slowly retracted into the ceiling while the room was re-positioning itself. I was awake and was not paralyzed but i chose to remain still as i watched it.

That kind of stuff hasn't happened for a while (years) but more recently i've been seeing figures and shadows in my room (new house).

I have a lot of windows in my room and lots of curtains, and i'll sometimes wake up to see shadows moving across the curtains as if someone was walking around outside my window. Since i live on ground level i always go check, and there is never anyone there. As for the figures, i'll sometimes see what looks like a person of sorts standing on the far side of the room. But as i stare without breaking my gaze it will fade away and be gone.

I never feel "threatened' but always uncomfortable with it.
edit on 28-12-2012 by tpsreporter because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join