It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have anyone noticed Radio/Satellite Communication interruption lately?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
It has been 2-3 days that I have been experiencing lost of GPS signal on my car even with clear skies, on my phone I was using google maps and the phone lost celluar and gps signal for about 1 minute and I was parked, I'm at my daughters school waiting to leave her and the FM radio station started to fade away yesterday Wednesday around 7:20am (eastern time) Today I'm watching Direct TV and the signal got choppy and the message of looking for satellite signal came on, I have clear skies with no rain or clouds.

Is there any sun flares that I don't know anything about or Alien invasion satellite jamming? ............ I'm putting some of my 2way radios and SHTF electronics in my microwave to protect them against a EMP tonight Just in Case the dec 21th doomsday comes true.

I have experienced Satellite signal lost on my direct tv a few times over the years, but never on my car gps, radio or phone like this week.

What about you?
edit on 20-12-2012 by cdesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by cdesigns

Twas the night before doomsday and all through creation, not a photon was disturbed....not even a smidgen.

helios.swpc.noaa.gov...

It's actually very quiet out there. Solar activity is near a flat line on the charts. Generally speaking? It's dead out there. It's part of why I've pretty much lost all concerns about this doom date except pure human stupidity. That factor rarely disappoints...although it could, just this once.
I wouldn't mind.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I'm not sure if it is all company's or not, and that I'd like to know.
Several of my clients complained today of having no service. Occurring throughout the day.
I have experienced nothing though I'm not on my phone all day to know any better. I have AT&T

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
If it isn't the sun, it either has to be aliens, LHC, or HAARP. My phone is fine. I don't watch tv so no clue about that. My radio acts up if I have my car charger plugged in.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Keep in mind that the more participants/subscribers/users you have all using most communication devices, will have an affect in one's service..

But yes the Sun can indeed disrupt the above said also...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by cdesigns

Your in Florida too I see. Yep, I've had some weird things happen. On and of TV (cable) power surges in my house off and on today...very strange.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Radio to satellite communications were working well all last night, and I have not heard of any troubles today. I will be heading off to use them shortly so we'll see how it goes tonight.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Sitting in a TV station control room at the moment.... and all my signals are bouncing off satellites with no problem at all.

But don't worry.. if the end starts, I will run a crawl across the screen.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Internet is slow today. I think it's all the doom reports jamming up the web. Hasn't been this slow in years.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Weird thing is that this past week they found a dying whale in the beach and the goverment decided to pull the body out to the sea rather than investigate how it died. Could it be HAARP??
edit on 21-12-2012 by cdesigns because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-12-2012 by cdesigns because: (no reason given)

top topics

join