It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

She survived Hitler and wants to warn America.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
the SPD effectivly legalized abortions in 1920, by repealing §218 stgb, which stated the penalties for abortions.
Of course the NSDAP did exist then, but they could not write laws.
1928 they had 2.6% of the vote.
1933 the NSDAP voted to reinstate § 218 Stgb, which reinstated to penalties for abortions.
Claiming the NAZIs had anything to do with 1920ies legislation in germany makes about as much sense as claiming that Jill Stein and Ron Jonson have major influence on 2012 US legislation.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by narwahl

a bit misleading here aren't ya ?

1933 the NSDAP voted to reinstate § 218 Stgb, which reinstated to penalties for abortions performed solely on Aryan women against the order of the State.

nothing in that order or any subsequent one prevented or punished those performing abortions on less desirables or 'others' as some prefer.

why do you insist it happened differently ?
it's history, it's not news.

i never said they did, another poster did.
i commented on your reply which was also incorrect.

perhaps you should consider who you are responding to before blaming me for something that someone else stated.

(RJ does but that's whole 'nother topic
)
www.govtrack.us...

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArtooDetoo
What an irony. She "survived" Nazi Germany (not much surviving in her story) and then comes to the US and joins Eagle Forum and speaks for teabaggers.

Once a nazi, always a nazi

Arent Ms. Werthmann's arguments a little stupid ?

Nazism hasnt become a synonyme for evil because Hitler promoted gender equality, free healthcare or secular PUBLIC education, but rather because of the attrocities committed against non Germans.

To say that USA is moving towards Nazi Germany because of secular public education is just idiocracy. I mean, Spain had a fascist dictator aswell, Franco, who was Hitlers ally at the time.

Franco was all for Catholicism and was even supported by the Pope. So the conclusion would be that every one who wants religious teachings in schools is a fascist ?

edit on 21-12-2012 by ArtooDetoo because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-12-2012 by ArtooDetoo because: (no reason given)

The Tea Party = Nazi meme is a bit stupid. How does a movement that wants SMALLER government have anything to do with Nazism?

You don't get it. The problem with Nazism and Communism is the control aspect. "Free" healthcare, state run education, governmental mandated gender/race/ethnic hirings, are all part of the spectrum of a powerful, centralized government and part of the evolution from a free state to a fascist state.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
reply to post by narwahl

1933 the NSDAP voted to reinstate § 218 Stgb, which reinstated to penalties for abortions performed solely on Aryan women against the order of the State.

nothing in that order or any subsequent one prevented or punished those performing abortions on less desirables or 'others' as some prefer.

perhaps you should consider who you are responding to before blaming me for something that someone else stated.

)
www.govtrack.us...

Another star form me. You know the history well.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkphoenix77

Originally posted by knightsofhonor
Why does this NWO exist for?

Doesnt the rich already own most power?

What else could they want?

Just dont get it...

They have the money to buy islands and stuff like that,, or just about anything they want. What the crap do all this NWO junk for?

It's not soley about money, never was. It is about power. The power to control and subjugate everyone else and to rule the known world.

It's about immortality

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
reply to post by narwahl

)
www.govtrack.us...

I think we can agree that "Hitler legalized abortions" is misleading.
Post 1920: Abortions are still illegal, but there is no punishment if performed within the first 12 weeks.
Post 1933: Abortions are still illegal, but there is punishments for some.
Of course the eugenicist/racist aspect was quite important to Nazi actions.
I thought that goes without saying.
But one can not claim that "some punishment" is more permissible than "no punishment"

Edit to add: oooops.... Gary Johnson, not Ron Johnson....I propably was confused by Ron Swanson

edit on 26-12-2012 by narwahl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by narwahl

Read again.

Furthermore, the law restricted ownership of firearms to "...persons whose trustworthiness is not in question and who can show a need for a (gun) permit."

That, my lads, is called a loophole.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
America, the land of the free? The scandinavian countries are by far far more free. We donät get groped by the police when we are pulled over, we don't have swat teams storm our buildings. Check out the video of the TPB raid. There was no swat going in guns blazing and people screaming. America is a lost nation.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by narwahl

yes, i could agree with this statement

I think we can agree that "Hitler legalized abortions" is misleading

and we could equally say ... Hitler's policy actually forced women to endure abortions against their will.

we could also say that it was Hitler's specific intent to have as many 'undesirables' aborted as was inhumanely possible.

I thought that goes without saying.
i've made the same mistake and given the scope of this audience, don't take any level of knowledge for granted.

i thought everyone knew about Eisenhower's parting speech ... i'm still embarrassed for making such an assumption ... lesson learned

i'm not so sure about your "punishment" statement.
if you're suggesting persons who perform abortions should be punished, i'd have to respectfully disagree.
and please, since that isn't the topic here, leave it at that.

and why wouldn't Gary Johnson ?
he can still author a piece of legislation, just like any American.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArtooDetoo
Hold it there now. Germany has the world's oldest universal health care system, dating back to 1883, it didnt start with Hitler as a scheme to controle people.

Second of all, no gun restriction law was passed by Hitler, gun registration program was already in effect in Germany it was enacted in 1928, five years before Hitler’s ascendancy - and it wasnt about outlawing guns. In fact, Hitler loosened gun restrictions in 1938. The law expanded the exemptions to permits as itlowered the age from 20 to 18, expanded permit time ranges from 1 to 3 years, and it applied the laws only to handguns, not long guns.

So, to state that nazis rounded every weapon in order to gain power is cheap propaganda and ignorance, nothing but a myth.

the facts

Read. Learn.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Obama is Hitler?
I thought Bush was supposed to be Hitler?

I guess we're all living under a concurrent Nazi regime according to the people who didn't vote for a particular president.

I wonder what they'll say about the next president?

Probably that he/she is Hitler.

- Lee

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by rational1

Originally posted by votan
reply to post by rational1

In fact there's a trend toward more critical thought in education right now, which is just about the opposite of teaching kids that America is always right.

Don't spit up my ass and tell me it's raining, there is NOT nor has there ever been a trend in public education to teach critical thought. It has been an accept what I tell you...period.

There has only been a trend of late of not actually teaching and merely getting students to do better on exams including teaching only exam materials and teachers cheating for the kids.

I WISH we could get education that teaches critical thought and only teaches real evidences rather than contrived BS and theory as fact BS...

Jaden

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Ok, I would like to ask you all a question. Whats so bad about it?
Huh not having any rights you have to think, Its not all that bad once we are controlled we can finally make a move for the better.
There is to much opposition too many people not knowing whats best for the human race. I do believe this is for the best, i also do believe blood shed is not needed.

One world order i say its good. Except all you people that have been filled with lies with it being bad really give thought of it. And honestly how many of you really know god? have you found god yet? do you know the truth?

SO what no guns? no hunting? It's all about the future of the humans look at libea when you let a whole human population be free that's what happens. If you wanna argue with the reason, Please don't and just read about human rationalization in groups.

If you can understand why the 10 commandments exits then maybe you will accept the truth.
edit on 4-1-2013 by unknown2all because: None

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join