It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

She survived Hitler and wants to warn America.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I think America has proven to be the most successful at totalitarianism in the past century. You don't need to kill your critics like Hitler and Stalin did, just cut them out. Stalin implemented communal farming giving the state control of the food supply. America lets only a dozen businesses control all the food in the country. Wanna starve people? Make some foods feel less filling. Wanna tire them out? Pump their food full of grease. Hitler youth programs influenced children to report seditious activities of their parents to the authorities. In America, children report their parents activities to a school counselor.

We need to look at Naziism, Capitalism and Communism as the same thing: social experiments all with the same end goal.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Yea didn't Naustrudamus give the Anti christ a name or what I like to think the powers that will influence the future upheavil, MABUS...... obaMA, BUSh, reversing the presidencies to create the name perhaps. these polocies that have been put in place are truely against every thing America intended starting from Bush on to Obama.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Nice report... thanks!

S&F

---

I don't know... lets be fair guys.

I don't know about some of these comments.

After reading this article, and having seen a documentary showing what North Korea is like, the United States seems like a real paradise. We are privileged to live in such conditions. (Not to say there is not room for improvement.)

However I must agree.. danger looms.

Lets be vigilant!

and lets educate ourselves!

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
America adopted Nazi Germany.. that is not news.

America is out to control the world, starting with its own people and making moves in the Middle East.. that is not news.

America will be center of attention in WW3, now that WILL be news.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArtooDetoo
What an irony. She "survived" Nazi Germany (not much surviving in her story) and then comes to the US and joins Eagle Forum and speaks for teabaggers.

Once a nazi, always a nazi

Arent Ms. Werthmann's arguments a little stupid ?

Nazism hasnt become a synonyme for evil because Hitler promoted gender equality, free healthcare or secular PUBLIC education, but rather because of the attrocities committed against non Germans.

To say that USA is moving towards Nazi Germany because of secular public education is just idiocracy. I mean, Spain had a fascist dictator aswell, Franco, who was Hitlers ally at the time.

Franco was all for Catholicism and was even supported by the Pope. So the conclusion would be that every one who wants religious teachings in schools is a fascist ?

You know, a lightbulb went off at the mention of 'Pope', the pope now....wasn't he a YOUNG German soldier at the time of Hitler's regime?
IMO Anyone who's good with conclusions would homeschool their child(ren).

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by kingsquirel

If you think that's bad, just look up the similarities between 9/11 leading to the Patriot Act and NDAA and the burning of the Reichstag which led to the Enabling Act, which is eerily similar in content and context to the Patriot Act. The plays haven't changed. They're still pulling old plays out of the same old book, but people don't see it because we are apparently deaf, dumb and blind to history, and, as such, are doomed to repeat it.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by WhySoBlinded

What you don't seem to realize is that once America falls, and it will, the conglomerate will basically have direct (as opposed to the indirect control they excersise now) control over the largest stockpile of nuclear and "conventional" weapons the world has ever seen. America may be a burgeoning cesspool now, but at one point in time it was the last bastion for true liberty that even we Canadians don't have (we just think we have it because our government candy-coats everything. We have less free speech than the Americans do), and once that last bastion for liberty is lost completely, well let's just say it's game over at that point. America is the last barrier between the power-elite and world governance. You can say what you will about there being a plan for a NWO, but whether you see it or not, it's happening right before your eyes. Once America falls, that's it, the chicken's cooked. I honestly hope that it happens after my time as that's not something I want to be a witness to.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

The annexation of Austria has never been portrayed as a forceful annexation. You may be confused with Czechoslovakia.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
She survived Hitler and wants to warn America.

I found this to be a very informative read.

She points out that it was all done incrementally.

Who knew that Austrians voted to be annexed to Germany? Its always portrayed as a hostile take over.

First, they nationalized education. Religion was replaced by worship for the State.

Then came the food rationing via food banks. Food could only be purchased with food stamps.

Next was the draft, one year of required labor.

Women were now "equal to men" and also required to go, so the State established "child care" centers.

Next, they took over health care.

New agencies and regulations were enacted forcing many small businesses to close leaving only the mega corporations.

Then they took the guns. First the registrations then the confiscations.

Had it happened overnight, my countrymen would have fought to the last breath. Instead, we had creeping gradualism. Now, our only weapons were broom handles. The whole idea sounds almost unbelievable that the state, little by little eroded our freedom.”

“America is truly is the greatest country in the world.

“Don’t let freedom slip away.

“After America, there is no place to go.”

edit on 20-12-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

tames change sefardiks Germany,ispain,Italy it little boys vs AshkeNAZI Israel,USA,British

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonders

No the Pope was NOT a young German soldier - he was in the Hitler youth - he was born in 1927 ffs. You think he was an 13 year old soldier?

Following his 14th birthday in 1941, Ratzinger was conscripted into the Hitler Youth—as membership was required by law for all 14-year-old German boys after December 1939....

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

It's the old "boiling frogs" method. Drop them in boiling water, and they jump out. Place them in cold, and gradually turn up the heat, and they will sit there till they die. That's what they did in Nazi Germany, and it's what they are trying to do here. She's a smart lady; hope people listen!

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by EllaMarina
reply to post by almadd2012

The antichrist himself as a person isn't anyone that we can see right now, in my opinion. I don't think he's even in a leader position yet. However, I think that when or if he does come around, he'll be the most beloved leader in the world at first.

edit on 21-12-2012 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

Think about what you just wrote there.....then think about who is in office now. Adored by many in this country, and adored in the world like none of our leaders have been for a long time. There are a LOT of other signs, all Biblical, that actually fit as well, in this case, where they have not in many, many others. Is it a sure thing? No. Is it possible? Oh, yeah. Don't totally discount the possibility until you take a good, long, look. Watch for a really interesting treaty with Israel, too.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by rational1
I don't think that's a good argument. The Nazis took over education, yes. What this meant then was firing teachers who spoke out against the Nazi Party, eventually only allowing Nazi teachers to teach, creating special Hitler youth programs, et cetera... this is again absolutely nothing like anything that is happening in American education. You are drawing parallels that don't exist. Not making the huge logical leaps you have to make to draw these parallels is not "worshiping the state," it's just being rational.

Also, if you take the attitude that everyone who disagrees with you is an idiot and a moron, you're putting yourself at a disadvantage, because sometimes other people's opinions can be valuable.

Oh, isn't it?

one

two

three

Speak against something those in control want, and you are demonized, and can lose your job. Same thing happens with teachers that express their Christian views in other ways as well.

Then we have the fact that the current administration created Homeland Security documents calling any and all that would disagree with him "potential terrorists".

But, you can't see any parallels. Unreal......

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by GREENFOX74
Yea didn't Naustrudamus give the Anti christ a name or what I like to think the powers that will influence the future upheavil, MABUS...... obaMA, BUSh, reversing the presidencies to create the name perhaps. these polocies that have been put in place are truely against every thing America intended starting from Bush on to Obama.

the Mabus you should keep your eye on is this one ... voices.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by christina-66

No the Pope was NOT a young German soldier - he was in the Hitler youth
and just What do you think the Hilter youth were or did ??
you can repeat that (bolded) as many times as you like, but the truth is ... he certainly WAS a young German soldier.
documentary - topdocumentaryfilms.com...
sitemaker.umich.edu...
colanmc.siu.edu...

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

I was under the impression that he also happens to be one of the most unpopular presidents of all time. He's being accused of ruining the US, and he's far from bringing the world into a golden age. Besides, he's not even from the Middle East, which is one of the supposedly prophesied requirements.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Political tags – such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth – are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire.
— Robert A. Heinlein

We are manipulated and controlled through division.
Be it religion or politics (because they are one of the same)
By dividing us we waste our energy on stuff that really does not matter,while the ruler class gets all the
goodies.
The goal is a hereditary oligarchy.The 1 percent vs the unwashed masses.
We believe that we can become one of the 1 percent -that is the American Dream.But the game is not going to allow that.
Membership is through wealth and power.That wealth and power is passed on through family ties.
You may gain entry by going to the right schools or being a Mafia Don,but even those options are limited.
How many readers here can afford to send their kids to Yale?
Bill Gates-the self made billionaire?--his mom ; She also served on several corporate boards, among them First Interstate Bank in Seattle (founded by her grandfather), the United Way, and International Business Machines (IBM).
www.biography.com...

In a world of X amount of wealth,you must take from others to create more for yourself-
The others are Us.The takers are them.
They do not care if you are Muslim,Jewish,Christian or what not.
Religion and politics are just tools they use-do not fall for it.
Dem Repub,left right- muslim christian,are just labels.
The media is adept at only giving us 2 options-it HAS to be either a or b-two sides of the same coin.Because they own the coin.
Most of our religous beliefs were created by them,and they use that with great effect to divide us too.
Sadly,too many people fall for it.
Ask yourself this-if the god you believe in is all powerful,all knowing etc etc,could not he fight his own damn battles?
Why are we needed for fodder?
Either he does not need us to kill and die for his will,or he is not all powerful. The truth in my opinion is that god and religion are not one in the same. God may or may not exist,and beyond our limited ability to understand.Religon on the other hand was created by some very crafty men for someone elses benefit.
If you fall for the structure they create you will behave they way they want you too.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArtooDetoo

Nazism hasnt become a synonyme for evil because Hitler promoted gender equality, free healthcare or secular PUBLIC education, but rather because of the attrocities committed against non Germans.

To say that USA is moving towards Nazi Germany because of secular public education is just idiocracy.

edit on 21-12-2012 by ArtooDetoo because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-12-2012 by ArtooDetoo because: (no reason given)

You forgot about healthcare takeover, the persecution of religion that is currently taking hold, and the discussions regarding banning the purchase of certain types of weapons.

Hitler was able to commit such atrocities in part because by the time his true agenda was revealed, the people were too dependent on him and the government. They were brainwashed to believe his way was the right way and that the world would be better off if everyone followed his model -- enticing people by the promises of free education, free healthcare, equality for all, etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join