It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

December 21, 2012 - The End of the World, or not... **ALL MEMBERS Please Read**

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Just saw this thread posted on my message board .I have not read any of the posts so if someone has already posted this ..I apologize... The Mayans got it wrong..the real date was December 19th.. a day that came and went unnoticed.. But the Mayans came close though, a big astronomical accomplishment for that time..

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge

anyone know of the next date yet ?

I wouldn't even bother when the next date was, if this day passes , you should bless life and your family and try to pick up positive things in life together with your family and soon you will forget this whole doomsday event..

peace

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I want to thank everyone for their patience and efforts in being civil, even those who are mad at us for asking for it. The staff truly appreciates it and, in the end (pun intended), there's just no value in slinging mud, it tends to get on everyone.

Springer...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Well... here we are. Still alive, still kicking as it were. I never thought we would be smashed to burning oblivion by a huge solar event, nor smote from the heavens by enormous and hitherto unknown asteroids.

Total apocalypse? I bloody wish. Oh well, hopefully the universe will cure itself of the infection we represent later on.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Worst Apocalypse Ever!!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

BTW

THE CALENDER ENDS TODAY.....

21/12/12 IS THE LAST DAY......THAT MEANS THE END IS TOMMORROW....22/12/12

just saying

peace

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

has anyone notified all the people in their bunkers?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner
Worst Apocalypse Ever!!

LMFAO!!

OMG I just about made a mess of my shorts over that one!!!

link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy

leave them there i say lol...like they left us out here...

we should fake it outside each bunker lolol
edit on 21-12-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

Wow! Never thought about the people in bunkers! Lol!....that's funny !...but seriously, I was alittle worried of all the people who were going to wack out and kill their family ,kids or suicide. I haven't seen too much on the news yet, thank good! So...hopefully m
Not man lost their minds. This kind of reminds me of a drawn out " war of the worlds" scenario.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Yay.

We beat the aliens.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Thank you. I appreciate the call for us to not eat our own...
Wishing you, and all of ATS, Happy Holidays (if you celebrate them) and a Wonderful New Year.

peace,
AB

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Agreed!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I think we should just all be thankful and grateful that the world didn't end in some big cataclysm event. Maybe now is the time to be the best people we can be so we can bring in a 'new golden age' so to speak, (not talking bible stories or any of that rubbish), but just us humans resonating at our highest frequencies possible.

Because if you think about it Mother Earth could do anything she wants to us, and we can't do anything to stop it happening, so we actually need to respect this living organism (Mother Earth) which allows us to reside on and within her Energy field.

Our electromagnetic energy fields are locked in with Mother Earth's energy fields, so if we destroy and pollute her continuously, we are killing our home, killing a living organism, and inevitably killing ourselves. I hope this simple message resonates with people, even more miraculous would be if this message reached 'the powers that were' and they stopped raping and killing this planet and her inhabitants ie, Rotheschilds, Bilderbergs, Royals, those with that evil bloodline that have controlled and killed all the way back through history. Slash my wrists for having an opinion!!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Has anyone actually studied the Mayan culture? Man, they were pretty messed up ... they were also known to drug their own royalty and lead them to their deaths by sacrificing them (alive) to their God. This might be a bit off topic but...for as advanced as they were at the time of their existence the Mayans were pretty messed up. For all we know, they could have been high when writing this prophecy....

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I think ATS should alway put this kind of rumors and studies, or topics on this website. Because thats what ATS is its all about these things... right?. If people are getting scared or anxious or whatever their mood is around topics that made them feel that way. Then what better then this site do you have to control your fear or excitement.

Its like a simulator to sort out for yourself whats real or not... It reminds you that you're living..

peace!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Wha's going on? just got redirected here from a nice wee thread on France that was closed, I don't even want to be at this thread, it is nutball junction. One belief is another mans Armageddon, no one is belief superior, give me back that wee French thread. To add,
Get It?
edit on 21-12-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

Originally posted by bottleslingguy

leave them there i say lol...like they left us out here...

we should fake it outside each bunker lolol
edit on 21-12-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

That's a great point. I was telling my wife how I feel really bad for them. But they weren't contended for the rest of us shmucks out here.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join