It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone help me Please!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DIRTYDONKEY

Originally posted by thepolish1
reply to post by DIRTYDONKEY

OMG!!!! I was laughing so hard I still have tears rolling out of my eyes!!!! You found me another one to make a tradition, Thank you, you dirty donkey you!!!
edit on 20-12-2012 by thepolish1 because: misspelling

Your welcome I love that song. Here's another one Gary hoey carol of the bells instrumental

Ok, you can look at the name and figure out I'm Probably not too quick, But That sounded ALOT like the Trans Siberian Orchestra. Is Gary Hoey from Savatage? I'd ask my wikipedia Ol' man, but he's asleep. You gotta appreciate the things that can be done on the guitar. Hats off to you Donkey. I got chills listening to that!!
edit on 20-12-2012 by thepolish1 because: (no reason given)

The one from House was funny to, I can relate to listening to music and getting into it so much your oblivious to everything, I was cleaning the bathroom with my Ipod on, I was listening to Ratt Your in love, and was dancing, my ol' man came in, scared the sh!t out of me and told me we needed to put a pole somewhere in the house, and I proceeded to flip him off and gave him a kiss!!!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Reign In Blood?

This the one?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Reign In Blood?

This the one?

Yes, I was not trying to Impose on you, I wanted you to go through the thread. A few posts down, I added anything heavy metal and Christmasy. Some good ones on there.

Haven't seen this one Heff...Thank you for your contrabution to this thread. I'm gonna go back and watch the video now, got 30 seconds into it and had to comment back...brb....lol

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by thepolish1

When things slow down, later on tonight ( if they do - it's the apocalypse ya know.
) I'll dig up a few good ones and throw 'em in here.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I was Just on you tube, there's alot of these vids. Thank you Hefficide. You made a girl happy. Very happy.

I wish you good luck in the next few days my friend. Look forward to your response,

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Thank you.good sir, my favorite slayer song!

OP he is not a part of TSO he just plays with regular band, no orchestra, I like TSO tho too. Hope heff finds some goodies for us!

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Score.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I am going to try to resurrect this thread, cuz, tis the time of year........I'd like for some more vids to be put on here. As, I spend my X-mas eve on the computer, watching stuff like this, and have a few to drink.

Don't really like this time of year, so......I'd also like to say a big thank you to Hefficide for helping me last year, I haven't seen him on the boards lately, I hope he's ok......

top topics

<< 1   >>

join