It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail over Melbourne Australia 21/12/2012 11 am

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Some great vids here! Cheers

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

The little picture is higher,because I had to scroll down to see the other one

Sorry

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by nothingwrong

This isn't a geography test....

And I wasn't asking a geography question - just setting the context.

I have made my point.

That you can't answer the question, that you have no special ability to tell the height of clouds against each other when the look the same, and that yuo have no interest in learning anything more about the atmosphere beyond your simplistic cloud type analysis.

Yep - well demonstrated.

Trying to find a more difficult picture to decipher makes you look desperate.

Yes I am desperate - desperate to save 1 more person for falling for this stupid hoax!

The answer is simple - just list the cloud types in order of height. You may have confusion between the Cirrus and the Altostratus as they have a cross over in their heights at about 18,000 to 20,000 ft.

I have no confusion at all about that picture - one of those clouds is an expanded contrail - "cirrus aviaticus" if you like. The others are not.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Have you heard the expression "flogging a dead horse"?

Your making stuff up. I am unwilling, not unable, to continue with your "So what is this then?" tests. Seriously! Who do you think you are?

PS - have you even considered actually answering any of MY questions?

edit on 7-1-2013 by nothingwrong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by nothingwrong

All you are doing is mis-interpreting the height of the contrail. This is nothing new in the chemtrail community.

See following examples of what is produced as evidence and wonder why people are skeptical for claims like yours?

These are claimed as evidence of 'spraying at 6,000 feet'.

And you are seriously trying to pass of an observation of a contrail produced by a TBM-700 at 1,575 feet!

We all await your further videos captures in eager anticipation!

In the mean time go onto the Tanker Enemy website on YT and see all his 'evidence' of 6,000 feet and below spraying'. You'll love it! And no the 'Operation Popeye' video is not a C-17 Globemaster. Yet another example of misguided chemtrail hoaxers trying to identify aircraft.

edit on 8/1/2013 by tommyjo because: additional info added

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

Thanks for the info - I will definitely check out the video you suggested. I am always open to further investigation.

I will also make sure I get better video next time.

I am always happy to consider the fact that I may not be seeing what I think I am seeing and research it further - are you?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Your making stuff up.

Like hat exactly?

I am unwilling, not unable, to continue with your "So what is this then?" tests.

Fair enough - you are not interested in finding out what it is

Seriously! Who do you think you are?

Some guy on the internet - who do you think I am??

PS - have you even considered actually answering any of MY questions?

Others have done so
edit on 8-1-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
This is a seperate incident - but I post it here because Thomastown is only about 1 mile from where my video was taken.

This is a very interesting trail....

Thoughts?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Well this should be easy. I'm sure its no surprise to you that my thoughts are that it is a contrail.

You can see the trail of a twin turbofan and the signature swirl pattern induced by the swirling vortex of the airflow from the upper wing surface. I have photographs of many similar trails.

What, for you, is interesting about it?

edit on 9-1-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by waynos

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I agree with this post - different picture of course.

I don't believe wingtip vortices would cause that particular pattern. And why on only 1 of the two engines?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I have seen trails like that many times, and tracked the planes that left them. They don't look like that straight away, the vortex affects the trail after the plane has gone. There is nothing to support that trails like that signify the use of PDW or ram engines.

I would say that seeing airliners leave them proves to me that they don't signify anything other than air traffic.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

reply to post by waynos

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I agree with this post - different picture of course.

I don't believe wingtip vortices would cause that particular pattern. And why on only 1 of the two engines?

There's a detailed explanation of that type of trail in the 1972 book Clouds of the World, in particular section 11.2
plus.google.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

This is a seperate incident - but I post it here because Thomastown is only about 1 mile from where my video was taken.

This is a very interesting trail....

Thoughts?

I feel sad for us Melbournians.

Not because Joe blow filmed a contrail a day after he was on the internet and it snowed where there was spraying.

I am sad for a Melbournians that they worry about whats almost 10km up and forget about poison they spew out of the rear end of their vehicles every time they go to the shops

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join