It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

21/12/12 Breaking News (and how to save yourself)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
BREAKING NEWS:NASA just reporting..............On December the 21st, the Earth will enter a ring called The Photonic Belt, at 1:00 am, when there will be a blackout on the planet and three days of darkness. NASA confirmed it on December 8th, 2012. They say that when it gets completely dark, it will be really cold and flashes of light will occur. Nothing will happen, it's just an extraordinary phenomenon that happens every 11,000 years.
It is recommended to stay at home, since there won't be any power and so electronic devices won't work. The three days of darkness will pass and that's what the Mayan calendar was referring to.
IF YOU PUT THIS ON YOUR WALL YOU WILL BE SAVED AND HAVE ELECTRICITY FOR 3 DAYS, INFINITE WHISKEY, 3 UNICORNS FOR PROTECTION, AN ARMY OF MAGICAL ELVES TO COMBAT THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE, AN ANGEL WITH THE FORCE OF THE UNIVERSE AND THE HELP OF SONGOKU'S GENKI DAMA TO EXPEL THE DEMONS. FURTHERMORE, YOU'LL APPLY FOR A RAFFLE TICKET TO WIN SAGITTARIUS GOLDEN ARMOUR AND A ONE WAY TICKET TO NARNIA!!

Stolen from Facebook

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
NASA said no such thing. It's a hoax, a forged document that went viral over the Internet.

I've already mentioned this in another post. Don't believe everything you read on Facebook. Even I been duped by it until I decided to deny my ignorance and do my own research.

Question

I want to know how much truth is there in the myth of "the three days of darkness" that could fall on the earth. AND May I know if galactic alignment will occur this year? Some people say it will cause massive earthquake, tsunami, meteor impact. They say that this galactic alignment happens just once every 26,000 years.

My recent questions about the doomsday hoax have included many references to three days of darkness and to a galactic alignment that happens once every 26,000 years. Both of these ideas are false. The “three days of darkness” went viral on the internet when someone forged a document saying that NASA had confirmed this would happen in the last week of December.

David Morrison
Astrobiology Senior Scientist
December 14, 2012

Source
edit on 20-12-2012 by TheProphetMark because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Lol

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Lol!!! Thanks for the laugh

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

Oh come on man! Lighten up

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by fairguy
reply to post by TheProphetMark

Oh come on man! Lighten up

Oh I see what the OP did there. I stopped reading at the first paragraph. Fooled me

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

top topics

join