It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is / was your "Doomsday Dinner"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
No time for pictures... post a brief description of your "last supper"

My girlfriend and I made baked chicken tenderloins in a bath of buffalo / chipotle mango sauce with spicy seasonings served with broccoli, great white northern beans and onions fried together...

NOMNOMNOM

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
i lost my appetite

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Awesome choice.

We lucked into two spiny lobsters. I steamed them in coconut milk with onion and red bell pepper, Cayman style. Side of saffron rice and coleslaw and fresh papaya, with a nice bottle of Chianti. Yah, I know --- we were supposed to have white wine with lobster, but for us Chianti goes with everything.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
"lite" progressive chicken noodle soup with a fat-free hot dog chopped up in it.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
1 Tin of spam.

I have 2,499 left.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Haha, I've got like 100 packs of ramen. Also have vitamin supplements because I won't be getting any of those with the ramen.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Well, my wife just got home a short time ago and handed my a pack of Chips Ahoy Cookies...Holiday Version. All the chocolate chips are different colors. I suppose that's about dinner tonight. lol..... A cookie for my thoughts, indeed.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AguyAndAgirl

General Tso Jamaican Jerk steak tempura with jasmine rice. It was fantastic. Did the buffalo wings for lunch

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Should we arise tomorrow same as always, my darlin' said "we should have MRE's tomorrow........... y'know, in honor of the occasion."

Okay by me. I like homogenous food. Sorta.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
mmmmmmmm

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
hehehe...I had a bacon wrapped filet mignon, with smashed garlic potatoes and some green beans...yum!!
edit on 20-12-2012 by edaced4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
my husband has a sense of humor... he made spam and mac and cheese...he thought it was funny. It was actually really good. If you have never eaten a SPAMBURGER dont judge until you try it!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I was going to make a home made pizza but late getting home so we had take-away Chinese. Sweet @ Sour chicken, house fried rice, mixed veggies and a couple of egg rolls.

top topics

join