It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will be the next Armageddon date?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

The March 31st date is based on a second mayan calendar that is 260 days vs 365 days in length. Intuitively, I would have gone with the 12/21/12 date based on the 365 day calendar....Another day to consider is March 20-21, 2013, on the spring equinox (zodiac new year).

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Picollo30

We should be careful not to alienate people that want a change. Imagine if they realize that all that is needed is for someone to take it up into their own hands, it has happened and will happen again.

Remember the unabomber, what his vision was...

I dread the day that a geneticist takes upon himself to unilaterally bring his change upon all of us, it is cheap, mostly untraceable (depending on what action and in what form it takes place) and is increasingly accessible. If you dread computer virus imagine someone unleashing a biological system changer, from a simple cold virus to something more complicated, the day is indeed approaching, it does not even need to be a terror action but simple sabotage by incapacitation. The anthrax scare for instance or the use of chemical weaponry by civilians in manifestations has already happened. Suppression and dismissal leads to escalation...

edit on 21-12-2012 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

The March 31st date is based on a second mayan calendar that is 260 days vs 365 days in length. Intuitively, I would have gone with the 12/21/12 date based on the 365 day calendar....Another day to consider is March 20-21, 2013, on the spring equinox (zodiac new year).

That's interesting as this date has popped into my head out of nowhere when I was thinking about the events that would take place at the end of the Matan calendar planetary cycle. I had no previous knowledge of the information you've just posted whatsoever beforehand.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join