It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunking doomsday: 6 rumors dispelled Horrible Debunking By CNN.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Nibiru has been long debunked. None of its believers have adequately explained why it has yet to be discovered when objects that are much smaller with much longer orbits have been discovered. I covered most of the Nobiru/Planet X claims a while back. Feel free to check out my thread and all of the suggested reading I provided.

The Truth About Nibiru

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

I saw your thread before so i am aware of it again your sources are mostly from those who had Goverment states for example. Morrison, D.

Although i am never and never was a believer into this whole 2012 21 date, the whole reason i posted this thread for the debate regrading what CNN was trying to debunk at least those mentioned in my earlier above thread in the first page.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Any comment on the "alignment"? You thought it was hilarious that it was said to have happened last year.
Do you still insist CNN was wrong?
edit on 12/20/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Any comment on the "alignment"? You thought it was hilarious that it was said to have happened last year.
Do you still insist CNN was wrong?
edit on 12/20/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

I was about to post it in my earlier reply regrading to the alignment every December, this alignment that some people are discussing of is about an alignment been connected with the center of the Milky way.

Which that makes it different from the normal alignments.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Which that makes it different from the normal alignments.

Different indeed. Because unlike the "normal" alignments, it doesn't happen.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

So the sources you would accept don't adhere to peer review and simply confirm your view of the world? How is that denying ignorance?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I'll leave it to my trusted friend and personal hero:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
News outlets such as CNN attempt to dispel issues such as the silliness of Nibiru and the 2012 silliness in a quick format. I call it the cocktail party answer. It's quick, it's light in content, but is generally correct.

There really isn't any reason for news outlets to spend a great deal of time on such rubbish stories as Nibiru. More time needs to be spent on stories that need to be discussed such as issues that affect people's lives.

Brown completed his Kuiper belt survey a while ago. Nothing larger than a Pluto sized object was discovered. Many things were found, but nothing big. These objects are smaller than our Moon.

Nothing like Nibiru could be out there.

The only source for this fictional planet is a person that made up stories. There is no more merit to his stories than those of Baum. Nibiru and Oz do not exist.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join