Debunking doomsday: 6 rumors dispelled Horrible Debunking By CNN.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
December 21 2012 which is Tomorrow or Tonight wherever you may live in the the eastern Central or western central parts.

CNN has created a article regrading December 21 2012 with Former scientists trying to Debunking the known Rumors and i have to say they have done a Horrible Debunking even when it comes to the Galactic alignment segment.

At first NASA they claimed that a Galactic alignment wont happen this year and yet we have this scientist on this video interview segment claiming.

CNN Tries to Debunk.

Will the Earth, Sun and center of the Milky Way line up in December? Yes! But as three astronomers explain, it happens every December and is not a sign of doomsday.

Really CNN so according to three astronomers It happens every December ? that's funny cause last year i dont remember a Galactic alignment in December. That is such a weak answer.

In Regrades to Planet X,Nibiru who does CNN use? the usual David Morrison and what does CNN about the planet?

Is an ancient Sumerian planet called "Nibiru" on a collision course with Earth? NASA scientist David Morrison explains how you can dispel this rumor all by yourself.

CNN actually used his footage from his YouTube account on it he says how all of us could see the planet by now through the naked eye, he really thinks its that simple as his making it sound.

I Had to laugh at that one. CNN could have done a better job but not surprisingly they failed at it, whatever happens Tomorrow which shall see end of the world or not.

Still i was surprised to learn that some remote viewers cant see past after 2012, which is strange. Either we shall see.
edit on 20-12-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Really CNN so according to three astronomers It happens every December ? that's funny cause last year i dont remember a Galactic alignment in December. That is such a weak answer.
That's funny because it's true. Last year, and the year before that, and the year before that.

Click it. It's an animation

And oh yes, Nibiru does not exist.
edit on 12/20/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
It's funny as hell when threads backfire.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

And oh yes, Nibiru does not exist.

Yes it does exist but not in the way some people view of it we already had discussed regrading the issue of Nibiru and how might live in a two star system.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Yes it does exist
No it doesn't. It was invented by Sitchin. And it ain't nowhere to be seen, funny.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Sitchen is dead now and so are his fantasy interpretations of Sumerian carvings.

Nibru exists only in your mind, and within Sitchen's stories.

There is no abnormal alignment either.

You're bashing CNN for no good reason, OP. I got sick of CNN too, but you're actually doing it when they're telling you the truth.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Yes it does exist
No it doesn't. It was invented by Sitchin. And it ain't nowhere to be seen, funny.

It was invented by Sitchin

As usual your always criticizing Sitchin and his works which is not surprising

As for the 12 planet i am sure you dont like this to be brought up into the debate. This tablet shows our solar system with the 12 planet.

I am sure the sumerians were wrong to.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradox
It's funny as hell when threads backfire.

Is that all that you brought up here to debate?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

It's Sitchin who was wrong in his bad guess about what is represented on the seal (read more here).

But ah yes, the twelfth planet. There's a problem with that.

When Sitchin wrote his book (based on that seal) there were nine known planets (Pluto had not been demoted yet). So, counting the Sun and the Moon (I wonder why Ganymede didn't count as a planet if the Moon did and it's just a big), there were 11. And Nibiru makes 12. The 12th planet...right?

But what about Eris, Sedna and Quaoar. They are all comparable to Pluto, why leave them out? Shouldn't Nibiru be the 15th "planet"? If it was the Annunaki who "revealed" the "12th Planet"...what happened? They knew about Pluto but not the others? How can that be? They only knew about the planets that were known at the time Sitchin wrote his book (+1). Interesting.

Sitchin's interpretation is nonsense. It was based on incomplete astronomy (really ridiculous astronomy on his part) and a weak understanding of Sumerian symbology.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Regrading to that thread that you post and the source are you aware on whose the source for all this?

Red ice creations is a membership site which is asking people for money if they want to became members of the site for two years its about 120.00 and for one year 60 dollars.

Ironically enough they cite the web site sitchiniswrong which tries to debunk all of Ancient alien theories.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Ironically enough they cite the web site sitchiniswrong which tries to debunk all of Ancient alien theories.
No. Just Sitchin and his nonsense. Did you not read the article?

What about my comments? There should be more than twelve "planets" if that's what is being shown.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

No. Just Sitchin and his nonsense. Did you not read the article?

What about my comments? There should be more than twelve "planets" if that's what is being shown.

Did you not read the article?

This is not first time i have seen this article been posted it has been posted several times before.

No. Just Sitchin and his nonsense.

Did you even read my reply?

There should be more than twelve "planets" if that's what is being shown.

That dot is the twelve planet, of course criticizers of Sitchin like you dont buy that which is not surprising.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Did you even read my reply?

Yes. Yes I did.
You said:

Ironically enough they cite the web site sitchiniswrong which tries to debunk all of Ancient alien theories .

Sitchiniswrong does not try to debunk "all of ancient alien theories". It demonstrates the errors of Sitchin.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

That dot is the twelve planet, of course criticizers of Sitchin like you dont buy that which is not surprising.
You mean Nibiru is Sedna? If Pluto were still a planet Sedna would be the twelfth (including the Sun and Moon as "planets"). Sedna does not enter the inner Solar System.

But hey. You want to get back to that Galactic alignment thing?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Nibiru is a fictional planet made up by Sitchin. He gave the planet impossible properties.

Before Sitchin died he was a little put off by people hijacking his scam. He wanted his scam for himself.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Nibiru is a fictional planet made up by Sitchin. He gave the planet impossible properties.

Before Sitchin died he was a little put off by people hijacking his scam. He wanted his scam for himself.

As usual the same response i had from you three years ago regrading Nibiru, i can still see your still going with this.

Before Sitchin died he was a little put off by people hijacking his scam. He wanted his scam for himself

If your still going to argue and debate with me by claiming that Nibiru is a fictional planet made up by Sitchin. And that it was nothing more then a Scam in which this scam helped Sitchin after his death?

I have to say that is a weak response. But seeing this response coming from you its not surprising you also dont believe in the Chem trails either.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

You mean Nibiru is Sedna? If Pluto were still a planet Sedna would be the twelfth (including the Sun and Moon as "planets"). Sedna does not enter the inner Solar System.

But hey. You want to get back to that Galactic alignment thing?

Firstly i did not say that Nibiru is Sedna and that dot is not Sedna.

This is where Sedna is located. The twelve planet is near Sedna inside of our solar system.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Firstly i did not say that Nibiru is Sedna and that dot is not Sedna.

You said "That dot is the twelve planet".
If you include Pluto, the Sun, and the Moon as planets (as Sitchin did). That makes Sedna the twelfth planet.

The twelve planet is near Sedna inside of our solar system.

But Sitchin said Nibiru had a 3,600 year orbit. That means it cannot be near Sedna because Sedna has an orbit of 11,400 years.

Maybe that twelfth dot is Eris?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

If your still going to argue and debate with me by claiming that Nibiru is a fictional planet made up by Sitchin. And that it was nothing more then a Scam in which this scam helped Sitchin after his death?

After 3 years you still haven't accepted that Sitchin lied to you? Amazing. Actually that is amazingly amazing.

Sitchin was very clear that his fake planet was not due in 2012 and he was quite upset that other scammers were stealing his idea as their own. He wanted the glory for his own lies.

Notice I wrote 'Before Sitchin died ...'

I have to say that is a weak response. But seeing this response coming from you its not surprising you also dont believe in the Chem trails either.

The weak claims are those of the Nib-heads that still believe in this foolishness despite the overwhelming evidence against.

I certainly do not believe in obvious ludicrous stories such as the Bermuda triangle, remote viewing, the Jupiter effect, Mars destroying the world in 2003, OJ didn't kill his wife, or chem trails.

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join