It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook. No children dead? Pre-filmed? Actors Playing Roles of Grieving Parents?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster

Originally posted by CudiTheKid
magickmaster I love most of your threads, but this one I can't get behind. What would be the need to fake this? They have no problem committing murder, I don't see why they wouldn't just do the sacrifice for real, why bring holograms or actors into it?

Well, i'm not making claims here, only pointing out inconsistencies.
If I were the NWO, rather than leave behind REAL victims and evidence that could tie everything back to our operation, the faking of the victims and the whole operation becomes much easier and safer. A smart magician relies on slight of hand rather than actually pulling the rabbit out of the hat. I always look for these angles. Sometimes they exist, sometimes they do not. I just admitted, even I have a problem with this theory. How could they make a real known principal disappear? I doubt they could, UNLESS, the principal was a gun control advocate, maybe a Zionist too, and was planning to take a "leave of absence" by living elsewhere for a while. That's a rare possibility though. But, maybe less children dies than we are told? That is certainly possible.

1)Still waiting for any rebuttles to what I have stated.

2)How in the hell is it LESS conspicuous to have 28 fake dead people, with fake families, and hundreds of first responders, etc, all in on the fact that it is fake, than it is to just have somebody go commit the acts in reality? Seriously?

IF this is some conspiracy, there is absolutely NO logical argument as to why they would fake it instead of having somebody actually do it. Why leave a trail of people who know it is fake, when you could just send a merc in to do it? ( I dont know what to believe about this tragedy, but i do know FOR A FACT, that there are 27 innocent people that died that day. )

Seriously, this is just stupid.
edit on 20-12-2012 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by magickmaster

I agree with this statement magick, but as I know this to be untrue and as I know that this idea discredits ATS I am vouching that this tragedy DID OCCUR

link   

Actually, I never made this story up. I simply watched videos others posted and found them to be interesting and curious.

But what you didn't do is really think about it did you?

I'm all for a good conspiracy theory, but think about it for a minute......If anyone was going to fake the death of 20 children they wouldn't do it in a small town would they?

It would take any two bit journo about 5 minutes to uncover the truth wouldn't it?......so if you'd given these "interesting" videos a few second of real consideration.......You might just have thought twice about posting an offensive thread......wouldn't you?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by tport17
Whenever something similar to this happens people are always quick to judge the amount of tears shed.

Just because someone isn't bawling all over network television doesn't mean they aren't dying inside.

Why the hell is this thread still open?

Because we have the right to question everything, don't we? Or do you advocate censorship in "certain" circumstances?

Um, I'm sorry...I advocate dignity to those 20 children that were gunned down in their classroom.

This has nothing to do with censorship.

link   

Originally posted by restless genius
This thread is below the belt.

Mods I beg you delete this sh1t.

And ban this troll while your at it.

Bring out the fascists, bring out the fascists. Come on now. Does someone's free speech actually bother you that much? If it does, ignore it and go away.

link   
reply to post by LarryLove

I actually disagree here. Some are bound to have this feeling, with the OP. However small a % that may be. I'd much prefer ONE thread exist to contain it....and with this reaction to it for all to see as well....than we watch mods play whack-a-mole for days chasing threads all over the place.

It has it's place, IMO. One of them..anyway.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

As I say: if you have the guts to espouse this rubbish online, go and do it in person and see how far that will get you. A poster has already said they know the deceased and you are treading on thin wire here.
edit on 20-12-2012 by LarryLove because: (no reason given)

link   

Bring out the fascists, bring out the fascists. Come on now. Does someone's free speech actually bother you that much? If it does, ignore it and go away.

Quit citing your nonexistent right to free speech on a privately owned website. It doesnt exist. At least learn what free speech is before you hide behind it.

link   

edit on 20-12-2012 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

free speech ?

how ignorant

we are protected from

libel
slander
defamation
assault
fraud

you going for the big 5 here ?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Actually, I never made this story up. I simply watched videos others posted and found them to be interesting and curious.

But what you didn't do is really think about it did you?

I'm all for a good conspiracy theory, but think about it for a minute......If anyone was going to fake the death of 20 children they wouldn't do it in a small town would they?

It would take any two bit journo about 5 minutes to uncover the truth wouldn't it?......so if you'd given these "interesting" videos a few second of real consideration.......You might just have thought twice about posting an offensive thread......wouldn't you?

It's been too soon to say. REAL journalists, not Pentagram sourced, may not be allowed to talk to the students or parents at this time. Are you there and do you know otherwise? In due time, Journalists will have more answers for us, but for now, it's only the slimeball mainstream media whores that we have to listen to about all this.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by LarryLove
A poster has already said they now the deceased and you are treading on thin wire here.

I know one of the deceased too. Actually I don't, but just because some poster says it, it doesn't make it true. Anyone can say they know anyone.
edit on 20-12-2012 by CudiTheKid because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Multiple people shared their own stories here. The man in the video might be acting strange but I very much doubt that he is an actor.

www.abovetopsecret.com...#

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

it's only the slimeball mainstream media whores that we have to listen to about all this.

And you of course......not forgetting you.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by LarryLove

Judging from the fact that people can find very little on "Adam Lanza" aside from the school shooting, yet they can find his Mom, Brother, and Father, raises flags in my eyes.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by CudiTheKid

I hear you but would rather give them the benefit of the doubt. Anything else usually unravels in time.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Judging from the fact that the OP will not counter argue any of the rebuttles to his claims made on here, I suggest this thread has already passed its expiration date.

Time to let it die.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
People need to calm down. This is not a debate about how reality will play out in the future. It's a challenge to asserted facts, and there is some reason to look into this. It is suspicious. If everything we already know about this is true, then it's possible there are other truths yet to be found. Looking into video fakery, fake actors being planted, etc. are now the norms for any good research regardless of whether or not it has bearing on truth. If there are holes, then everything needs looking into equally.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

But its not about free speech.

If I were a parent of one of those poor kids and read what you wrote, its disgusting.

T & C's really are preventing me from saying what I want to say.

Free speech, my arse.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
calm down ?

so you start a troll thread based on nothing

you get a reaction

now you feel bad ?

man you are a lame troll

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join