It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Annnnnnnnnnnnd; Nothing!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Avgudar

I would argue from a religious aspect that wishing for death would constitute suicide anyway. No different then committing adultery by desiring a woman.

‘You shall not commit adultery;’ but I say to you, that everyone who looks on a woman to lust for her has committed adultery with her already in his heart” (Matt. 5:27-28)

edit on 12/20/2012 by Phantom28804 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom28804

3. I seriously doubt that anyone even heard of the 11:11 phenomenon until this year. though who knows maybe they were really going nuts on 11-11-1111

I heard about the 11:11 phenomenon about ten years ago.

Just sayin.....

ALS

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Your anger is quite disturbing. Don't yell at me for relaying the correct information, which others have done on this thread as well.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

3. I seriously doubt that anyone even heard of the 11:11 phenomenon until this year. though who knows maybe they were really going nuts on 11-11-1111

I heard about the 11:11 phenomenon about ten years ago.

Just sayin.....

ALS

Do you really think the Mayans heard about the 11:11 phenomenon when they didn't even have time a clock?

Just saying...

Originally posted by CudiTheKid

Your anger is quite disturbing. Don't yell at me for relaying the correct information, which others have done on this thread as well.

It's not anger it's frustration. Granted closely related but not the same. I am not angry. I just think its funny that when the time is nigh so to speak there is suddenly a new twist to prolong the agony.
edit on 12/20/2012 by Phantom28804 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
20 mn pass here in the UK nothing happen im also talking with my sister in portugal via skype nothing happen there also have a friend in spain and he send me a msg telling me its 01:17 am there and everything is fine .

Crap, i was hoping for a zombie apocalypse today.

[
edit on 20-12-2012 by jahlv because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by groundy056

ATS is going to be quite painful in the following days. Lots of new threads just to say you were right...

I hope not. There's already been a bunch of them as it is. I hope the mods have a plan.

link   

Originally posted by Phantom28804
reply to post by CudiTheKid

Ok seriously guys. I have to ask this because it is really freaking annoying me now.

1. WTF is it that the Mayans suddenly created a watch and there is suddenly a time?
2. Timezones were created in the late 1800's about 4800 years after the calendar was first created.
4. Do you really think that the end of the world is going to all start and end at one precise moment? Seriously no build up?

You all flat out amazing to me. The way you can just so non-nonchalantly go oh well it hasn't happened yet. Or be a complete assclown and make comments like! It doesn't happen for another blah blah idiot. Seriously get over yourselves. Don't be mad at the world just because it isn't going to end like you were so foolishly hoping. I still cannot for the life of me understand why anyone wants to die.

Ahh, thank you for being a voice of reason within this topic!! It amazes me as well that people can say "Oh, well, it's supposed to happen at this specific time". The "prophecies" say December 21, 2012. Nothing about a time. As Phantom said above, time zones didn't even exist back then, so how can you sit there and say it's supposed to happen at a specific time?

link   

Nope.

ALS

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Don't get me wrong. I mean I am really not a closed minded individual, but guys when its down to the wire why not just admit that maybe just maybe you were wrong. I mean really is the 2012 crowd gonna go down like poor Harold Camping. I mean the man waited till midnight before admitting maybe Jesus wasn't actually coming back..

I don't mind the jabs here and there and I really do think that this is a milestone event, but bottom line is even the Mayans have been telling us it's not the end just the beginning of a new cycle. So one would tend to think the creating culture might know what they were talking about?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
You guys realize they didn't just randomly pick 11:11 out of thin air right? Actually, it's 11:12 AM GMT and that is when the Winter Solstice will occur and when the galactic alignment will occur at that specific time. The Mayans were very astute astrologists and their calendar was based upon the heavens. Until the winter solstice has come and passed I will remain cautious, I don't have the hubris of some here who seem to really like to pound there chests and let everyone know that they were right when they quite clearly don't have a solid grasp on this concept whatsoever.
edit on 20-12-2012 by greenrider because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
So you guys can read the prophecy? Here tell me what it says:

I'm just going by what the scientists have ALWAYS said, it is about the solstice, not just the December 21st date. But hey if you know better than the scholars, I guess we should listen to you.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Please direct your comments to the established thread here

Thread closed

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join