It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Annnnnnnnnnnnd; Nothing!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Pirateofpsychonautics

Wait, some folks say it's gonna happen the 22 or the 23.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
The solstice has nothing to do with location on the Earth. It has everything to do with a very precise point of time in Earth's orbit. It occurs on Dec 21, 2012 at 11:12 UTC. Not quite there yet are we.

Still in terms of the Mayan calendar which was a count of days, nothing more, nothing less, nothing is happening.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Still 11hours to go

Countdown

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
How awesome would this thread be if the world's power grids went down at some point today? Everyone will be like, man, if only I could post a response....damn.

link   
T-minus 11 hours, and 9 minutes. Do your research.

link   
Australia doesn't count.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
Well its now the 21st in the UK and I'm still alive. I'm annoyed, I was hoping for the end

Your annoyed ? I had tenners bet on it happening.

Ah well merry doomsday everyone.

edit on 20-12-2012 by badvok123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Here is your doomsday map:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
When will it be in Scandinavia? In 13.00, 12.00?? What is P.M?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
when's the next date then

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcx1942
Now....

Time for the next End Of Times Prophecy.

Anyone?

Here is mine:Illuminati Endgame Conspiracy Theory - Manipulated NEO(Astroid),
edit on 12/20/2012 by mcx1942 because: edit

At least for the U.S., I predict it will be Thanksgiving day 2013. The Macys day parade floats will come to life and terrorize every city in the country! They will devour anything in their path. Start preparing.......NOW!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
first, you're not even in winter, the mayans were in central america, above the equator.

so their winter solstice is 5:12 am local time, or 6:12 am (eastern standard time, new york, etc.).

the winter solstice is when the earth is farthest away from the sun. it has nothing to do with time, but distance.

so it doesn't matter where you are in the world, the earth is still not the farthest away from the sun.

and third, why would the mayans know when the earth is going to end. read a little about their history and they are one of the most messed up civilizations to grace God's green earth.

for example, a coconut could fall off a tree and hit a mayan in the head and 15 mins later their would be an alter for that coconut and human sacrifices to it and blood letting.

link   
What you mean all these floods in the UK are just floods and not the end of the world?

Phew........wait........that means I have to go to work tomorrow!

Not happy Mayans, not happy!

ALS

link   
reply to post by CudiTheKid

still gotta wait till 6:11 here too. West Virginia aha but im thinking we wont know unless it happens specifically to us or on like a public level, because what if it just happens like in a certain area or one ceratain destination?
we prlly wouldnt ever hear about it. not for a while at least. im thinking something might happen but no one will know for sure, its gonna be how it is now, everyone guessing what DID or DIDNT happen.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Ok seriously guys. I have to ask this because it is really freaking annoying me now.

1. WTF is it that the Mayans suddenly created a watch and there is suddenly a time?
2. Timezones were created in the late 1800's about 4800 years after the calendar was first created.
3. I seriously doubt that anyone even heard of the 11:11 phenomenon until this year. though who knows maybe they were really going nuts on 11-11-1111
4. Do you really think that the end of the world is going to all start and end at one precise moment? Seriously no build up?

You all flat out amazing to me. The way you can just so non-nonchalantly go oh well it hasn't happened yet. Or be a complete assclown and make comments like! It doesn't happen for another blah blah idiot. Seriously get over yourselves. Don't be mad at the world just because it isn't going to end like you were so foolishly hoping. I still cannot for the life of me understand why anyone wants to die.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
They want to die so they can be "brought to heaven" by their Gods. Suicide is a sin, they claim.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

still gotta wait till 6:11 here too. West Virginia aha but im thinking we wont know unless it happens specifically to us or on like a public level, because what if it just happens like in a certain area or one ceratain destination?
we prlly wouldnt ever hear about it. not for a while at least. im thinking something might happen but no one will know for sure, its gonna be how it is now, everyone guessing what DID or DIDNT happen.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Yep. Aint nothing going on but a blizzard which .....happens during this time of year so.........

Hopefully, folks will cool off and stop with the paranoia.

HOPEFULLY.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
So i fitted wifi to this bunker for no reason

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Don't get too disappointed , I heard the next doomsday ( scheduled for late next year ) is going to at least twice as good as this one . It.s going to have to have big comet !

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join