It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message about the Winter Solstice and 2013

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Winter soltice is here, and nothing more then just that, a winter solstice. The past few years people have been panicking and planning how to survive the upcoming NOTHING, we have seen countless threads on this subject from Nibiru, comet ELENIN, earthquakes, solar flares, alien invasions, WW3 ...

Well it is here, no intruding planet, no pull on WW3, same lights in the sky with no understanding of who or why. We are just human another day. Boy doesnt it feel silly all the thought and energy we have committed to this day? How was your last winter solstice?

Joking aside, and on a serious heartfelt note:

I want to pose this thread as a means to bring a message to everybody still reading. Do not let the internet speculation get to you; enough conscpiracies, 2013 is around the corner and we alrready know the government has an agenda. Its no secret, we dont need anymore evidence... ENough denying life outside of this planet, I think in the past 50 years we have ENOUGH on the table to settle that without doubt or ignorance.

Going into the new year; everyone reading this should make a pact to themselves; to live a better life, respect and love your neighboors as you would want your neighboors to be the same way with you. Dont allow whats on a screen to put tension and or negativity within your body and mind, your spirit is higher then that.

Love and be the best YOU, you can possibly be. Life is too short to waste and live in negative states continuously. Be a whole NEW you! Show more compassion for people you meet or walk by, show more respect for those you may not agree with.

Embrace this planet like everyday is your last day on it., because you never know whats coming around the corner. A better you, a better attitude, will lead to a life full of joy and adventure. Staying in the same mentality and feeling (state of BEing) can be unhealthy, when you notice there is no progression in your life and things are not getting better; its time to let go of old mental & physical habits and start seeing things through fresh eyes

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

We are going to feel so silly for letting this "2012" get to us
We?
Speak for yourself.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

When you say "we are" you should say "I am"

Because I am diffidently not letting anything get to me..
Because its my birthday, and done my research
And to be honest I think 90% of ATS don't believe in 2012 doomsday prophecies

BUT we like to "fantasies" about WHAT IF scenarios.. because earth changing events are always fascinating.
Because we are human and we like to explore the unknown, and I´am looking forward to a lot of doom threads in the future !

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Way to take the ONE sentence of my thread so literally... yes WE, most of ats have put alot of thought and energy into the idea of TODAY.

I know I put alot of time thinking about this day 3 years ago; but I got over it pretty quickly..

No need to be hostile, or harsh towards a kind message. Its your inner problems, not mine, just leaving a nice message before the new year.

Happy birthday to the above poster

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider

!

There is no research to be done on the 2012 subject, just takes observations within nature.. who sits home on Ats on their birthday?

You should get more and visit other parts of the World, it might take away that bitter attitude

However you spend your birthdays is up to you, enjoy it either way

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt
most of ats have put alot of thought and energy into the idea of TODAY.

You're doing it again.

SOME of ATS have banged on enough to get a forum opened for it.

Some of us just take the pss.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I feel like the only person who hasn't indulged within this fantasy AT ALL.

I've never felt the slightest feeling of truth for this day except for the point that it is indeed, a day.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I few lonely now... because I was not part of that "we" /sad panda face

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Okay I get it; you were all the smart asses who "knew" nothing catastrophic was going to happen.. you deserve an award!

But that is not the entire point of this thread, it seems like every poster didnt even read the thread! Just the title and had to come and post a smart ass response

Maybe this is the wrong site for things like this; this will be my last thread and time here on ATs. I just wanted to give a better feel about 2013 and the individual future of our lives

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I thought it was nice, but you know how it goes here. I too would like to wish everyone here well for the next year, glad we made it. With any luck we will all be better people in the future.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Im2keul

thank you very much for your honesty

enjoy the new year, and bless yourself the rest of your life

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider

When you say "we are" you should say "I am"

Because I am diffidently not letting anything get to me..
And to be honest I think 90% of ATS don't believe in 2012 doomsday prophecies

BUT we like to "fantasies" about WHAT IF scenarios.. because earth changing events are always fascinating.
Because we are human and we like to explore the unknown, and I´am looking forward to a lot of doom threads in the future !

FINALLY! Someone that gets it...would you be my neighbor?

new topics

top topics

join