It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government knows it is The End of the world? No posted schedule for the President after 12/20/12

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Well, with tomorrow being the end of the world and all (
), I thought it would be interesting to see where the President was scheduled to be on 12/21/12, thinking to myself, wherever that is, it must be a safe place cause if anyone knows about some crazy crap getting ready to go down, it would be the government? (right?)

So imagine my alarm when I go to check his schedule and notice that there is absolutely nothing scheduled after today!

OK, maybe he is cutting out early for Christmas break? Can't say I really keep tabs on that type of stuff but it wouldn't surprise me seeing how the majority of presidents take more days off in a year than I have in the last decade.

Anyhow, that's all I have for you 2012'ers. Strange coincidence or does the government know something? You decide.

President's Schedule 12/21/12

(another "coincidence" as I type this post, the Emergency Broadcasting System just did a test.... gotta say it made me a little freaked out for second, even though I don't really buy into this doomsday stuff but that really got my attention this time.)

edit on 20-12-2012 by sageofmonticello because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Scares me too. I hate the "tests", but if they knew it was ending, I'd imagine they would attempt to make a fake schedule or something

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I'm looking forward to the end of the world. In fact I will be a little disappointed if I wake up on Saturday morning.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I think if the president knew something he couldn't hold this for himself. If the world would come to an end as president you would go outside to the media and tell the world to take care..........
edit on 20-12-2012 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
The reckoning is almost upon us all.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
if they knew, there would be a massive stock sell off followed by naked congressman chasing pages thru the streets

sorry, you're still gonna have bills to pay in january

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I had heard he was taking Christmas in Hawaii again this year. When is he leaving for that? If he's IN Hawaii by some chance now? Well...That's the last place, literally, on Earth I'd want to be in the event of a Planetary disaster. I'd say we're clear if he's 'gone fishin'.

On the other hand...if a whole bunch of people suddenly turn out to have decided this is a dandy time to see Colorado? Hmmm.... I did plan out a few things in the 1:Million ..totally absurd and impossible... 'Just in case'

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
He was supposed to leave but hasn't yet. They just said on ABC, he is staying in Washington because of the Fiscal Cliff.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
what's he supposed to post: "in bunker, colorado".

or maybe he can tweet: "just walking bo in underground blast proof bunker, left a little mess, hope secret service don't get mad. lol."

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I have been following the presidents schedule all month.... They never mention what he is doing tomorrow, they only release his schedule during the day of.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I thought they also had bunkers under the white house or is that a myth to?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by somuchhtosay41
He was supposed to leave but hasn't yet. They just said on ABC, he is staying in Washington because of the Fiscal Cliff.

Hmmm... Well, I admit sometimes I tend to know wayyy more than free time ought to allow for with this stuff but the White House has spent the last several months building something that required the complete removal of the Fountain for a day or so....has had the Media parking lot screwed up for the duration...and took lots and lots of concrete. The official line was something about infrastructure maintenance. Yup.... I'm sure it was.

Maybe he doesn't need to leave Washington? Err... (takes tin foil hat off to get some air)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

On the other hand...if a whole bunch of people suddenly turn out to have decided this is a dandy time to see Colorado?

Lol, yeah, that was actually what I was checking when I decided to look at the schedule. I wanted to see if the President was scheduled to be in Colorado in the next few days. Wouldn't that have made a much better thread. As there is no posted schedule I'll just go ahead and speculate that is exactly where he is

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
NOTAM for the island of Oahu:
DECEMBER 21, 2012-JANUARY 6, 2013

ALL AIRCRAFT OPERATIONS WITHIN THE 10 NMR AREA LISTED ABOVE, KNOWN AS THE INNER CORE, ARE PROHIBITED EXCEPT FOR: APPROVED LAW ENFORCEMENT, MILITARY AIRCRAFT DIRECTLY SUPPORTING THE UNITED STATES SECRET SERVICE (USSS) AND THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, APPROVED AIR AMBULANCE FLIGHTS, AND REGULARLY SCHEDULED COMMERCIAL PASSENGER AND ALL-CARGO CARRIERS

tfr.faa.gov...
edit on 12/20/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
I have been following the presidents schedule all month.... They never mention what he is doing tomorrow, they only release his schedule during the day of.

Thanks, I figured that was the case but have never looked before so didn't know what was normal. Oh well, still fun to speculate.

Now I gotta wonder, why does it let you check the schedule of future dates if they never have anything posted for the future?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Just wanted to tell you your reply had me cracking up. Thanks

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Christmas Vacation....but there is no "public schedule" for the Inauguration either.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

sorry, you're still gonna have bills to pay in january

boooo

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
I'm looking forward to the end of the world. In fact I will be a little disappointed if I wake up on Saturday morning.

I've felt this way on my darker days. Some days it truly feels like a desire to be done with suffering, or something to that effect. Other times it's more of a desire to see the present system disintegrate (and possibly survive it) so as to not necessarily be done with the world, but done with the BS of the world... the injustice, the lies, etc ad nauseum.

I guess we'll find out.

And to the OP-- do they normally list the schedule of the president? How far in advance do they normally list it? Keep in mind, that the holidays are right around the corner. It could be possible this is just a little scheduled R and R. On the other hand, I have heard of plenty of "regular" people planning on taking tomorrow off. I don't suppose it would be all that strange if the president did the same. Okay, maybe a little strange... but not overly so.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
My guess is that if the president was gonna bunker down somewhere it would be either Mt Weather or Raven Rock (site R) but Hawaii would be much nicer this time of year

top topics

<<   2 >>

join