It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leave Your 12/21/12 Goodbye Message Here

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I would like to say goodbye to all this end of the world stuff. That's for sure.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Have a great weekend!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I couldn't decide whether to reply to this or not, but hey I'm open minded so...

I would like to say goodbye to all my friends and family obviously. To the guys I worked with well it was fun.... wait no it wasn't you all made my life miserable so I don't think I will miss you after all. Well fine ok I guess I will since you have been a part of my life for like the last decade or so.

Raven my dear sweet kitty. I would like to say that I will miss you the most and I will remember to put some extra cat food and water out for you. It's ok if you decide to eat me after a few days as I won't be around to care and at least you won't go hungry. I know you will eventually turn feral but please remember not to kill the nice dog next door. I will sleep with the door open tonight as well so that you can get out tomorrow if you need to not like it will matter if some psycho comes in to kill me right?

Of course if tomorrow isn't the end I would like to say goodbye to all the doom and gloom for a few months at least before someone else finds another doomsday date. I will also sadly say goodbye to the all the 2012ers and the Mayan Calender, though technically we can just start it again at 2013 right? I mean sure we have to rethink the numbers in our head but technically it would work!

Love all my ATSers even the cooky ones! So if we are gone gonna definitely miss you and if we are not then I promise not to say I told you so more then once or twice.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
MANKIND WAS HERE...
(sorry about the mess)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Damn still have to pay my bills........

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join